Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2012, 02:10 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,539,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
What you say here is more proof that EC gets his info about Rush from Media Matters or Think Prog since both of them twist and spin trying to take Rush out. They do this for their owner and money supplier, George Soros and lefties take what they say as truth.
Totally untrue Roy.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:12 PM

749 posts, read 839,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Today on his show talking to whiny over charging painter contractor who probably like all contractors has priced himself out of business,"Go paint in the projects where all the Obama supporters are at". Racist all the way.
Nothing racist about it, enema. It's a fact.

Now if he'd have said, "Go paint in the projects where all the black Obama supporters are at", then you might have a case.

It's YOU that is making assumptions.....assuming that black people live in projects, when in fact quite a few different races of individuals do.

Your posts are all about the same damn thing. You're a broken record. You'd be a lot better off worrying about your own **it, rather than what the other guy thinks. It's what you know about yourself that counts, not what anyone else does.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:12 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,307,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
do you have a link, or are we just supposed to take your word for this?

no doubt. here he was yesterday, twice in a single thread :
You don't really think EC can come up with a link. That would be embarrassing to admit that MM is the link.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:13 PM

38,026 posts, read 22,198,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
right on right on

Seriously, it doesnt take rocket science to know that people who live in the projects are 99% more likely to vote for Obama. I mean, who the hell wants to give everything away for free? Obama and the dems.
Look on any political map, most all the big cities are solid blue.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:17 PM

Quote:
LMAO. You are obsessed with me.
But can you come up with a link? Let me say that you can go to his website and get a copy of the transcript of that show. Doesn't MM offer that to you?

Old 07-13-2012, 02:19 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,335,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Okay, here is the statement quoted: "Go paint in the projects where all the Obama supporters are at."

Can you tell me which part of that statement suggests that people live in the projects because of the fact that they are black verus that the segment of people in the projects are likely to be Obama voters?

Like I said before it depend on who said it. You just answered the question that I was about to ask, why did'nt rush put it the same way that you did? Because he knew what he said and it was intended to be offensive towards blacks.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:20 PM

38,026 posts, read 22,198,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
But can you come up with a link? Let me say that you can go to his website and get a copy of the transcript of that show. Doesn't MM offer that to you?
The left is allowed to make baseless, fact-less and unprovable assertions, cuz they are view themselves as the good guys.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
You think wrong. I hear him with my own ears.
Then, surely, you could come up with some proof that he said it as you say he did. You do know about his website, I would hope.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
There's nothing racist about what he said. Now get over it or just continue to let yourself get laughed at for trying to make something out of nothing.

Im done. Silly threads like this one, which are a norm from the people who start them, are just that. Silly, baseless race baiting nonsense. I wont contribute to them much. Ill just laugh and then move on to something of more substance.
I guess that fat bastard's remark about mitt getting booed because he was white was not race baiting either? I have said it time and time again it must be nice to be a white male and either pretend that racism does not exist or be the one who makes sure that it does.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
Read this post carefully everyone. THIS is what we get from a guy complaining of racism.

Pot, meet kettle.

Please read and re-read, I meant what I said and said what I meant. Don't deflect and answer the question. Why did rush make the inital comment and why did'nt he say anything about when Biden was there? Simply because it is easier for him to talk badly about blacks because his audience expects it as opposed to talking badly about the jews were is job would be on the line
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies