Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 11:10 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,570,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
how exactly have your taxes changed since 2008?

not WND. first we have corsi covering evidence that contradicts his "chronological registration number" claim:

I Catch WorldNetDaily Scrubbing Information that Directly Contradicts One of Dr. Jerome Corsi’s Most Important Fraud Theories!

then corsi has still yet to return that evidence to the rightful owner:

1961 Hawaii Race codes: disclosed! | Obama Conspiracy Theories

and now corsi and zullo's claim that they are going off the 1961 hawaiian vital codes ( even tho they showed the 1968 federal codes at the press conference ) is being debunked........ by fellow birthers!

Revisions | Obama Conspiracy Theories

do you still believe jerome corsi has "journalistic integrity" claud?

both the federal investigation and the civil lawsuits against arpaio began long before he announced the birther investigation. have you been following the civil trials claud? arpaio is accused of wrongfully arresting those who politically opposed him.
yes I do. Obots spend all their time trying to find something to bring WND down along with Farah. If they spent a quarter of that time digging for truth instead of smearing those pursuing it, we wouldn't be in this predicament.

It's not about the taxes I pay, which will increase, if Brown gets his way. It's about the dollar being worth less, buying less, and costs of staples increasing. Property taxes stay the same, but property values continue to decline. etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2012, 11:31 AM

26,584 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
yes I do.
interesting. is it because you don't believe the evidence against corsi or haven't looked at the evidence against him?

Quote:
Obots spend all their time trying to find something to bring WND down....
not just obots this time. birthers are also complaining about corsi's deception:

Did Corsi Lie To Zullo? A REAL 1961 Vital Statistics Instruction Manual « My Very Own Point of View

Old 07-28-2012, 11:32 AM

1,695 posts, read 3,045,971 times
Quote:
It's not about the taxes I pay, which will increase, if Brown gets his way. It's about the dollar being worth less, buying less, and costs of staples increasing. Property taxes stay the same, but property values continue to decline. etc.
The rate of inflation, cost of goods, etc, has been lower under Obama than it has in the past 40 years or more, except for 1992 - 2004. Prior to that the Inflation rate was sky high. So as asked by another, just what is it that Obama has done to take money out of your pocket, which you did claim he has done?

Old 07-28-2012, 12:35 PM

Quote:
If they spent a quarter of that time digging for truth.....
you've yet to point out specifically any of my posts you believe are false with evidence to back it up.

if you want to dig for the truth, great, i'll grab my shovel and join you.

but from what i've seen in the past you have no interest in the truth if it conflicts with your beliefs.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:08 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,570,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
interesting. is it because you don't believe the evidence against corsi or haven't looked at the evidence against him?

not just obots this time. birthers are also complaining about corsi's deception:

Did Corsi Lie To Zullo? A REAL 1961 Vital Statistics Instruction Manual « My Very Own Point of View
What makes you think he's a birther? Doesn't sound like it to me. He is calling the 95 year old a liar.
She would have known what the codes meant, and that's what she stated. He says himself, he doesn't know what they did in Hawaii.

It was sent to me by the main office of the CDC – National Center for Health Statistics in Hyattsvile, MD.
It does NOT support the claim that the number “9″ indicated “not stated”. That being said, recall that this is the FEDERAL manual. I do not know if HI had their own separate coding, for their own state specific data collecting.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:46 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,652,324 times
I'm not too worried about it either. Come January POTUS will be living in Chi-town where none of his credentials will matter.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:49 PM

Quote:
What makes you think he's a birther?
the pro-birther articles on her blog.

Quote:
He is calling the 95 year old a liar.
no, she's calling corsi a liar. we have yet to hear ( or see a transcript of) what verna lee actually said even tho the phone call was reportedly recorded. we are relying on corsi's word that's what lee said.

Quote:
I do not know if HI had their own separate coding, for their own state specific data collecting.
doesn't matter. corsi and the CCP showed 1968 federal codes ( and specifically referred to them as 1961 federal codes) as evidence of their claims. they've since claimed that they were going off different hawaiian codes......... but still have yet to show any evidence they exist.

Old 07-28-2012, 02:10 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,230,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
I'm not too worried about it either. Come January POTUS will be living in Chi-town where none of his credentials will matter.
Romney?

Old 07-28-2012, 02:20 PM

1,030 posts, read 1,273,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
A new computer systems analyst/web designer expert by the name of Garrett Palpit recruited by the Maricopa County Sheriff Departments CCP has released a 'Comprehensive Analysis of Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate PDF File'. This Analysis contains devastating evidence proving 'definitely' that Sheriff Joe Arpaio's investigators and computer expert findings were right on March 31, that Obama's birth certificate released by the White House back on April 27, 2011, was a forgery. This new evidence released by a authoritative law enforcement agency carries weight and trumps pro Obama websites who have no experts in this particular field of computer science.

These non experts have done a horrendous shoddy job at trying to debunk the MCSO evidence failing miserably at every turn. Garrett Papits evidence presented is very thorough with highly detailed graphic imaging exhibits contained in a most exquisite well presentation on a step by step basis. The conclusion of the documented breakdown of the 'certificate of live birth' released on the White House servers proves that 'definite manual manipulation' has been initiated indicating human tampering of the document which means 'pure' forgery was applied. Garrett, along with other computer experts were invited and will be doing a New York radio talk show with a audience of millions to discuss this evidence released on the birth certificate topic tonight. This is good news because people need to listen to this evidence.

You can look at the evidence presented here.
http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/Press...l%20Report.pdf
These are your words manifested in actions:

Monkey Pees! - YouTube

Old 07-28-2012, 02:23 PM

1,030 posts, read 1,273,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Romney's ass wouldn't last two weeks there. If a thug hadn't popped on in him already, one of Chicago's many many many Democrats would send him out to sea on a blazing canoe filled with pine needles and Packers memorabilia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies