Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2012, 10:53 AM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Could you prove that statement with a video or maybe a quote from a newspaper? Surely you don't think anybody who is not wildly left leaning takes your word for things like that.
sure, the complete video of last weeks press conference.

when i get a chance i'll try and get the exact quote later. zullo complained in the beginning that no qualified forensic expert that they contacted wanted to touch it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Now you have to prove these statements.
Moon Landing Hoax Top 10 Reasons Moon Hoax Documentary Films

World Top Secret:* Our Earth Is Hollow!* -- The Living Earth

Old 07-25-2012, 10:56 AM

46,961 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Did Obama say, "You didn't build that" or not? It seems that the MSM is working overtime to prove that he didn't say those words. Is that question about him legitimate?
Obama has a major failing, in that he sometimes thinks an American audience can follow a point if it spans several sentences. To think that we used to decry a political audience that could only absorb what could be contained in 15-second soundbites - now I think we're down to bumper stickers.

Old 07-25-2012, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Surely you don't think anybody who is not wildly left leaning takes your word for things like that.
if you can specifically show where any of my posts are false, please do.

Old 07-25-2012, 11:00 AM

46,961 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
I know some who don't believe the moon landings but they have no proof of what they say.
But they think they do. They'll go on about van Allen belts and multiple light sources and non-parallel shadows and still be dead wrong - just like Birfers *** about PDF layers and numeric codes and remain dead wrong.

The moon hoaxers invest as much authority in Bart Sibrel (Google him) as do Birfers in Arpaio. From the outside, both groups look equally deluded.

Old 07-25-2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Could you prove that statement with a video......
here you go oldboy,

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Press Conference FULL VIDEO 7.17.12 - YouTube

at 11:03 zullo claims that they reached out to businesses that supply forensic experts that can give expert testimony in court but "nobody wanted to touch it".

Old 07-25-2012, 01:09 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Could you prove that statement with a video or maybe a quote from a newspaper? Surely you don't think anybody who is not wildly left leaning takes your word for things like that.
At about 11:00 into the video, Mike Zullo says:

Quote:
The other thing I want to bring to your attention is we reached out to numerous — I want to say numerous — businesses that do nothing but find experts that are court certified in fields of digital forensics, which is an emerging science, um, computer animation, and we asked them if they could find someone that we would compensate to look at the document. I want to let you know that every one of these businesses that do this kind of work reported back to us that no one wanted to touch it because of the nature of the document. So we were left to go outside again and make sure that we were correct and we believe we are correct.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Press Conference FULL VIDEO 7.17.12 - YouTube

Old 07-25-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Did Obama say, "You didn't build that" or not?
I'm sure if you did enough editing and splicing, you could claim Obama said anything you want. But here is what he actually did say:

Quote:
Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen.
Anybody who leaves out that first sentence is not merely quoting what he said out of context, they are lying sacks of ****.

Old 07-26-2012, 03:00 PM

Default Birther blog finds the smoking gun....

Birther blog finds the smoking gun....

... and proves that Mike Zullo of the MCSO lied during the July 17th press conference and has continued to lie since:

Quote:
Did Corsi Lie To Zullo? A REAL 1961 Vital Statistics Instruction Manual

It’s never a good feeling to get bad news. In this case the bad news is that the “shocking” information which Mike Zullo, Cold Case Posse leader, released on July 17th is debunked. Yes, I said debunked. By the actual 1961 Vital Statistics Instruction Manual.

Recall that Mr. Zullo stated that Dr. Jerome Corsi had spent a day in the Hawaiian State Archives, and as a result of the research done while there (after Mr. Zullo had already returned to the mainland) Dr. Corsi had found proof that the code numbers penciled in on obamas officially released “long form birth certificate” had been decoded. That in FACT the number “9″ being noted in both the fathers race field (box 9), and in the fathers business or industry (box 12b) indicated that no information had been supplied for those fields. That in FACT the code “9″ meant “not stated”, and those boxes should have been blank/empty, yet were filled with information anyway. It seems that the information given by Zullo at the press release is wrong.

In the interest of getting plain facts, I followed up on a lead from The Daily Pen on where they were able to acquire a 1961 Vital Stats Instruction Manual, excerpted images of said manual being in a post that they published on Feb. 29th of this year.

I was able to obtain, by email, a link to a scanned copy of the CODING AND PUNCHING GEOGRAPHIC AND PERSONAL PARTICULARS FOR BIRTHS OCCURRING IN 1961. It is a 18 page manual.

It does NOT support the claim that the number “9″ indicated “not stated”.
Remember, this is a Birther blog; one that as recently as a week ago was defending the MCSO against the evidence that they had been caught lying.

Congrats to a rare show of objective analysis by a Birther.

Old 07-26-2012, 03:05 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,745,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
You're beating a dead horse - except the dead horse is a brick wall and the thing that's doing the beating is your skull...sort of like this:

*yawn*

You birthers will never win. Just give up and stop acting so un-American.
That's what you're hoping for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies