Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 03:23 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,972,397 times

Advertisements

Thank you KUchief....... Great read too. I think they should add sulfer dust too, so the plankton can hammer forge the iron into toasters or other useful articals quasi scientitis can sell for carbon credits....

I just love carbon credits..... You can buy something so you can pollute without guilt ..... Great idea. Only a Democrate could dream something like that up..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2012, 04:11 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
LOL. Never thought about putting the plankton to work for credits. You may be onto something big here.

Old 08-03-2012, 05:58 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Maurice Strong, the UN and the World Conservation Bank.

The rich getting richer on lies.

Old 08-04-2012, 07:37 AM

31,292 posts, read 20,749,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
Global Warming is not Science.
AGW is forecasting and predicting. And anyone can do it. It's like predicting the stock market. Some people think the experts can forecast the stock market, and many times they are correct. But most of the time they are not correct, and most of the time the "experts" don't even agree just like the "experts" don't agree on AGW.

And those stock market predictions are short (1 year or less) term. It's ludicrous to think anybody can predict climate change ten, twenty or 100 years from now. Especially since the climate has been changing in an unpredictable manner for eons.

But, lot's of people have found a way to make lot's of money championing AGW.

Old 08-04-2012, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
It's easy to brainwash the uninformed, what I often wonder though is how they can continually deny the obvious.

I agree. Millions of people have been fooled by altered data and fake hockey stick graphs and are now making Al Gore and many others rich.

Old 08-04-2012, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
LOL. Never thought about putting the plankton to work for credits. You may be onto something big here.

If somebody can make a few million bucks under the guise of "saving the world from AGW", they will.

Old 08-04-2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
AGW is forecasting and predicting. And anyone can do it. It's like predicting the stock market. Some people think the experts can forecast the stock market, and many times they are correct. But most of the time they are not correct, and most of the time the "experts" don't even agree just like the "experts" don't agree on AGW.

And those stock market predictions are short (1 year or less) term. It's ludicrous to think anybody can predict climate change ten, twenty or 100 years from now. Especially since the climate has been changing in an unpredictable manner for eons.

But, lot's of people have found a way to make lot's of money championing AGW.
I bet you do it..... Look up, perhaps to the west and say Ugg! it's gonna rain and ride faster! I sure do.

Old 08-04-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
If somebody can make a few million bucks under the guise of "saving the world from AGW", they will.
Really selling carbon credits? Only a fool will buy carbon credits. I need to know who is 'autorized" and who it was who autherized whom....

Biggest bowl of kimshee i ever heard of. I suppose the goobermint will dream up some body... Another 3 letter agency that leeches from the tax payer, and sells for guilt free pollution. Perhaps China could buy the first carbon credit for 16 trillion bucks huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies