Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 10:59 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,512,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Except that it is Congress that is responsible for the deficit/debt, not the President. Presidents also have no control over the economy, although they can destroy one fast enough by opening their stupid mouths.
Presidents rise and fall based on the economy as it was during their tenure, regardless of how little direct control they have over it. That's the pickle Obama needs to be kicked in, not birther crap or photos of Muslim outer space.

Obama's spent his whole term blaming Bush for the economy, that ship sailed a long time ago, now it's time to blame Obama, what being good for the goose and all that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 11:00 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
What on earth are you talking about? Presidents doing photo shoots for someone else's death? Of course not. Most people don't use pictures of themselves, period, old or new. Which, of course, is the point of the thread.
And just WHERE was the picture allegedly used? Have something like a government site actjually using it?

Last edited by burdell; 08-27-2012 at 11:09 AM..

Old 08-27-2012, 11:01 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Yes, we real American's hate communism... You seem to embrace it...
I'm a real American. I don't hate communism. I see it as no threat at all. In fact, I think it's because I'm a real American that I know that communism is not a threat at all to this country. Now, fascism? That probably is a real threat.

Old 08-27-2012, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
Crescent moon and star? Really?!

Did it ever occur to anyone that the moon and stars exist in this thing we call the universe naturally...

I'm SHOCKED! SHOCKED! I say!

Old 08-27-2012, 11:03 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Point? I thought the point was for you to find another excuse to call the President of he United States of America a POS. So classy on your part.
Very well said.

Old 08-27-2012, 11:07 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,455,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Presidents rise and fall based on the economy as it was during their tenure, regardless of how little direct control they have over it.
I certainly agree with that statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
That's the pickle Obama needs to be kicked in, not birther crap or photos of Muslim outer space.

Obama's spent his whole term blaming Bush for the economy, that ship sailed a long time ago, now it's time to blame Obama, what being good for the goose and all that.
How about using a four month old stock photo and pretending as if it were recently taken, in order to underscore the duplicity, dishonesty, and lack of character this man has?

Obama for America — Neil
Which claims to have been posted on August 26, 2012.

P042412PS-1469 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Which shows that the photo was actually taken April 24, 2012, and had absolutely nothing to do with Neil Armstrong.

Old 08-27-2012, 11:10 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,512,585 times
Quote:
I certainly agree with that statement.

How about using a four month old stock photo and pretending as if it were recently taken, in order to underscore the duplicity, dishonesty, and lack of character this man has?

Obama for America — Neil
Which claims to have been posted on August 26, 2012.

Which shows that the photo was actually taken April 24, 2012, and had absolutely nothing to do with Neil Armstrong.
I'll admit the pic was tacky and focused in Obama rather then Neil Armstrong, but the insanity comes in with people trying to make a crescent moon and star out to be some kind of overt Muslim image. Come on, seriously?

Old 08-27-2012, 11:13 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Actually, that photograph is four months old.

Obama for America — Neil

/sigh.

Another explanation:

It doesn't matter how old the photo is. Nobody says it was a new photo, or taken for this occasion. The point is he glorified himself when he shouldn't have.

Good God. I'm so glad life isn't that hard for me to figure out. I get so bloody sick and tired of people who can't think.

Old 08-27-2012, 11:13 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Good job Dale, yet another fine garbage post of inaccurate information.

Old 08-27-2012, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
/sigh.

Another explanation:

It doesn't matter how old the photo is. Nobody says it was a new photo, or taken for this occasion. The point is he glorified himself when he shouldn't have.

Good God. I'm so glad life isn't that hard for me to figure out.
WHERE did HE use this photo in anything to do with Neil Armstrong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies