Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 10:21 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,670,949 times

Advertisements

I guess Obama learned it from Al Sharpton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 10:24 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Is that like how Romney is race-bating and pandering to the white vote? Sorry that the Democrats actually seem to care about the Hispanic and actually want to make them apart of the election that they are also legally allowed to vote in. Maybe it would be a good idea for the Republicans to have an open and honest dialogue with the Hispanic rather than trying to outcast them as non-important voters.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:24 AM

11,431 posts, read 19,005,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
I guess Obama learned it from Al Sharpton.
Really? She's pandering and race-baiting to the older white anglo voters. She only has to look in the mirror.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Really? She's pandering and race-baiting to the older white anglo voters. She only has to look in the mirror.
How is she pandering to White voters?

Old 08-28-2012, 10:36 AM

876 posts, read 709,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Is that like how Romney is race-bating and pandering to the white vote? Sorry that the Democrats actually seem to care about the Hispanic and actually want to make them apart of the election that they are also legally allowed to vote in. Maybe it would be a good idea for the Republicans to have an open and honest dialogue with the Hispanic rather than trying to outcast them as non-important voters.

How has Romney been "race-baiting and pandering to the white vote"? Hispanics who are US citizens can vote legally and should. Thank you for admitting that by obama giving amnesty to millions of illegals that he and the Dems are trying to "make them apart of the election". That is the first time a lib has been honest about obama's pandering to hispanics and what his motivation is. You call it "care", while most of us see it as illegal votes and manipulation of our Democratic elective system. Maybe the Dems should care more for the American people and not it's visitors.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Why Should Republicans pander to hispanics to but there group above our immigration laws?

Republicans know laws are for everyone. Dems just ignore laws.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:40 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
I agree. And it's not just the Hispanic vote. He's pandered to all the various groups to get votes. He's splintered and polarized each group touting that only he and the Democratic party can save them and bring them forward in America.
Then he goes and creates special programs and rules for these groups which only furthers the separation and hatred.

He's promoted segregation and hate among groups. That is not the America we want or is it ?

Old 08-28-2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
How has Romney been "race-baiting and pandering to the white vote"? Hispanics who are US citizens can vote legally and should. Thank you for admitting that by obama giving amnesty to millions of illegals that he and the Dems are trying to "make them apart of the election". That is the first time a lib has been honest about obama's pandering to hispanics and what his motivation is. You call it "care", while most of us see it as illegal votes and manipulation of our Democratic elective system. Maybe the Dems should care more for the American people and not it's visitors.
Ahh, so you want the Dems to to what the Reps are doing by trying to limit the voters with pointless voter restrictions for a problem that doesn't exist in our country. So under the Reps, the best way to deal with the Hispanic vote is to make it harder for people to vote.

Actually I hate to break it to you, but you do have a growing Hispanic population of legal citizens and like other citizens, their opinions and votes are also equally important. Eventually our country will no longer be majority white, it is just a fact that white people will have to deal with and except.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Why Should Republicans pander to hispanics to but there group above our immigration laws?

Republicans know laws are for everyone. Dems just ignore laws.
Read your first sentence outloud and tell me if it makes any sense at all because I have no idea what you are saying in it.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:50 AM

11,431 posts, read 19,005,607 times
Quote:
How is she pandering to White voters?
I get your argument and I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. I was giving it to her until she came out after the same sex partners on insurance policies through state agencies. Despite the fact that these partners made up a tiny part of the state budget, she publicly came out against it and fought giving these benefits in the courts. Before that, I considered it was simply a matter of enforcing laws against people that don't belong in this country. After the partners' benefits outburst, it reduced it to pure vote pandering in my eyes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies