Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 08:20 PM

12,956 posts, read 13,668,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama is a very complex man..

The Republicans never vetted and challenged Obama like they should have on his eligibility or what Black Liberation Theology is really about; that is black supremacy and the destruction of white society, America and the Christian church. Black Liberation Theology teaches that blacks will rule after the destruction of white society, that is implement a black theocracy. Neither the politicians not the media want to go there.
That's the problem when America ignores and segregates Black America all these so called radical ideals or Black Liberation theology and Black Marxist seems so threatening to white folks. These ideals are 100 years old and were laid to rest with Marcus Garvey. Frank Davis was born over 100 years ago. I think some liberals would be just as nervous about the Ronald Reagan advisers who Obama was influenced by.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 06:06 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,690,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plates View Post
Yep, the first and only one ever:

I guess Mitt Romney saying that corporations are people means nothing to you. Wait, sorry, that was logic, you don't understand that.
Corporations ARE people. Non-profits and for-profits are people.

They are legal entities, the umbrella for all kinds of human activity: jobs, salaries, careers, achievement of individual goals, feeding lots and lots of families, sending kids to college, healing broken minds and bodies...building NEW corporations for more of the same...that is the best way to distribute the wealth in society...you can undoubtedly add a few more functions of corporations. To say the are not people is ignorant. A building or factory that is empty does nothing but take up space. Thanks to Obama's failures, we have lots of such empty taking up space, and their former employees standing in the unemployment line.

Some of lefties need to look in the mirror and see who really is out of touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plates View Post
It's cute how you are talking about ignorance and they say this about the media being so Liberal and Obama being a Marxist. It's like a little kid pointing to a cow and calling it a goat.
Obama would do that. He's been redifining Webster's words for years. Clever of you to pick up on that.
You really should look at the links and think about the things Obama has said and what we know about his associations. You also might then decide to call Obama something else.

Old 09-28-2012, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
all these so called radical ideals or Black Liberation theology and Black Marxist seems so threatening to white folks. I think some liberals would be just as nervous about the Ronald Reagan advisers who Obama was influenced by.
"...seem threatening to white folks"? and you accuse others of 'segregating'?

Please take a look at the segment of the Black population who are conservative and do NOT subscribe to Black Liberation theology nor to what you call "Black Marxist" (Marxism knows no color).

It's not just "white folk" as you put it. All level headed people recognize such a threat when the see it.

Old 09-28-2012, 06:24 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,643,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Corporations ARE people.
If that's the case, Romney performed quite a few abortions.

Old 09-28-2012, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
If that's the case, Romney performed quite a few abortions.
What nonsense.

What company did Romney kill before it was even viable?

Old 09-28-2012, 07:43 AM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
And you show yet again how out of touch with reality you are.
You must be a muslim.

Old 09-28-2012, 07:57 AM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
That's the problem when America ignores and segregates Black America all these so called radical ideals or Black Liberation theology and Black Marxist seems so threatening to white folks. These ideals are 100 years old and were laid to rest with Marcus Garvey. Frank Davis was born over 100 years ago. I think some liberals would be just as nervous about the Ronald Reagan advisers who Obama was influenced by.
James Hal Cone the one who brought Black Power or Black Liberation Theology was born in 1938.

Rev. Wright, Obama's spiritual leader , believes in Black Power. To their belief Jesus was black and oppressed and lynched on the cross by the evil white people.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright on why he hates "ignorant, arrogant" white people - YouTube

Old 09-28-2012, 07:58 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,106,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
He refers to him in Dreams of my father as being intrigued by him the 2 were introduced by obamas grandfather in 1970 his job was to be a mentor to obama, and he did mentor him on race, women, college, his mind and attitudes and on his view on life.
Obama also refers to Frank Marshall Davis 22 times with direct references.
Only obama did leave out these important facts about Frank Marshall Davis......

Like......
Davis joined Communist Party USA in Chicago during World War II (his Party number was 47544)
( He was extremely active in writing for the party and was founding editor in chief Chicago Star and in Hawaii when he moved there in 1948 for the Honolulu Record)

Those writings reveal a man fully loyal to the Soviet Union and the Communist Party line,
and often bare an uncanny resemblance to Obama’s own rhetoric,
whether Davis was bashing Wall Street,
big oil,
big banks,
corporate executives
and their “excess profits”
and “greed”
and their “fat contracts,”
the wealthy and
“millionaires,”
GOP tax cuts that “spare the rich,”
and on and on.

What Obama's Mentor Thought About General Motors - Forbes

THIS IS A EXTREMELY INTERESTING ARTICLE I RECCOMEND EVERYONE READ IT.

FORWARD! WITH OBAMA, AXELROD, JARRETT, AND FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS

Being that this is my area of research, I naturally paused to consider this bizarre spectacle. I contacted Ion Mihai Pacepa, a goldmine of information on this sort of thing.
Pacepa, now in his 80s, was the highest-ranking intelligence official to defect the Soviet bloc.
He had been the right-hand man to Romanian dictator
Pacepa knows the communist world better than just about anyone on the planet. Here's what he told me about the "Forward!" slogan:

“Forward,” rooted in Lenin's book Two Steps Backwards, One Step Forward, was frequently used by most leaders of the Soviet bloc I met. "Forward Comrades" was one of Ceausecu's favorite slogans. In 1972, when I had my last meeting with Fidel, he also used it many times. Raul did too... Look also into Vorwärts (German for Forward), which was the newspaper of the Social Democratic Party of Germany.

Forward! With Obama, Axelrod, Jarrett, and Frank Marshall Davis

My IQ just dropped 50 points by just opening this link. Can you people find something real to be (fake) outraged and (stupidly) concerned about?

Old 09-28-2012, 08:05 AM

13,510 posts, read 17,030,950 times
More Manchurian candidate BS that didn't work in 2008. Get a life people, there's a big world out there you might just learn to enjoy if you'd get over your obsession with hating the brown guy with the funny name.

Old 09-28-2012, 08:10 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,442,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Corporations ARE people. Non-profits and for-profits are people.

They are legal entities, the umbrella for all kinds of human activity: jobs, salaries, careers, achievement of individual goals, feeding lots and lots of families, sending kids to college, healing broken minds and bodies...building NEW corporations for more of the same...that is the best way to distribute the wealth in society...you can undoubtedly add a few more functions of corporations. To say the are not people is ignorant. A building or factory that is empty does nothing but take up space. Thanks to Obama's failures, we have lots of such empty taking up space, and their former employees standing in the unemployment line.

Some of lefties need to look in the mirror and see who really is out of touch.

Obama would do that. He's been redifining Webster's words for years. Clever of you to pick up on that.
You really should look at the links and think about the things Obama has said and what we know about his associations. You also might then decide to call Obama something else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies