Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 07:13 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times

Advertisements

Don't be a coal miner in Australia. What does this have to do with the US? Oh nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 07:19 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,952,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Don't be a coal miner in Australia. What does this have to do with the US? Oh nothing.
Has to do with attitudes.

Old 09-07-2012, 07:21 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
So now you want to regulate people and their attitudes? If you have a bad attitude in the future off to the gulag you go right?

Old 09-07-2012, 07:25 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,952,342 times
Quote:
So now you want to regulate people and their attitudes? If you have a bad attitude in the future off to the gulag you go right?
Who said anything about regulating. Why do you want to regulate everything.

The attitude I was referring to is the Leona Helmsly attitude. Uber wealthy people who inherit or marry wealth and believe everyone else is lazy because they were not born into wealth.

Old 09-07-2012, 07:28 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,824,295 times
Real irritating when you have people who get a few bucks and suddenly think that now they have authority in the material world. I knew a guy who controlled billions of dollars..You could call him up and chat..He liked being treated like a human being...Yes he was born with money and spent his whole life in the accumulation of money...He would comment on how things have changed..That he was the only guy on the subway who wore a suit.

His whole life was about honor and duty. He was very low key and his name was not published in financial periodicals. Family came first...Loyalty was important- He would not part with a penny because he knew if you had half a brain you could generate your own income...I see the difference in new money and old well managed money- I respect old money more than the new. New money is ambitious and arrogant...those with new money can not be trusted...new money has no class..only a hunger for more money and more supposed power.

This woman who suggests that people all over the world should go back to slave labor wages ...is a crazed ideologue who wants to play God. The old friend I mentioned suddenly died at the age of 75...He knew that money and domination through money meant nothing...He was a servant to the system he believed in...a slave in golden chains who could not retire because he understood that idiot would fill the void once he was gone....and as we see...Those idiots are everywhere and they crave more luxury...They contribute nothing to society- They are parasites...When a man or woman works and serves...the duty of the master is to serve the servants.

Even criminal organizations like classic mafia have a rule of thumb......."everybody must get paid"...This type of woman believes that everyone should be tossed a slice of bread and a blanket and be thankful...This is not a proper or real master...just another common idiot who does not understand the concept of service and sustainability.

Old 09-07-2012, 07:43 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,421,542 times
Don't work for her.

Old 09-07-2012, 07:47 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,909,938 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Has to do with attitudes.
It's a warning to us here in the US: greedy people like that rick Aussie woman need to be put in their place cause they WILL hurt most of us.

I really think she has a screw loose upstairs. I HATE to say this but, she DOES look like "PWT" to me who started out living in her "trailer" but came into a LOT of money. Again, if I pissed off anybody by my saying this, I was trying to make a point, NOT insult real people who are fat living in trailers cause they have no money or live where wages are low.

Old 09-07-2012, 07:58 AM

"In GOD we trust"- Money is a belief system...some people think if you kiss the ass of the rich that they will take care of you...Respect is the transfer of power back and forth...Any person who wants to suck up power and not send any back in return is a disrespectful person and is not respectable. One writer said "don't work for her" - That is a good approach...if everyone avoided this idiot..and stopped enriching her further...she would disappear...Don't have faith in the super rich who are not of real service.

If no one served her - they would still survive...Don't be a money wh***. You don't need this type of person who preys on the vulnerable like a parasite. The world will get along just fine without this type...Slavery world wide is making a come back- Don't assist it. You will survive...As King Solomon said..."The sparrows are taken care of no matter what" - to para phrase...boycott anyone who does not properly sustain their servants....to hell with these pigs- There are still good rich people out there who are responsive to the needs of their fellow human beings...I despise the slave trade.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:37 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,455,042 times
She may be the richest woman in the world, but she is still a nasty, fat pig who can never get laid without the involvement of a direct (and substantive) financial transaction. And she did nothing to earn even a cent of that money. Her major accomplishment was being lucky to fall out of the right vagina.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
She may be the richest woman in the world, but she is still a nasty, fat pig who can never get laid without the involvement of a direct (and substantive) financial transaction. And she did nothing to earn even a cent of that money. Her major accomplishment was being lucky to fall out of the right vagina.
What makes you think she fell out of a vagina? She may have been blown out the other orifice. FUNNY how stupid people always win the lottery...and evil people inherit all the money...It takes a certain streak of sinister luck to be on the devil's payroll...The nice part is when you make a deal with the devil- He always screws you in the end- She will get her's in time...The devil does not keep promises nor is this entity..one of honor...You sell your life force- your soul..You do pay in the end...As she inevitably leaves this world she will be filled with ultimate terror and apprehension...and rightfully so- Nothing worse than jerks who play God..in the end they find they are flesh and blood and bone...and crap their pants on their death bed..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies