Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 10:47 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
World's richest woman in the world is an Australian who criticized Australian miners for not working at wages similar to those in Africa. She also said if people want to be rich they should, do some real work and get off there lazy butts. Of course she does not mention, the way she got her wealth was by winning the birth lottery.

She sounds a lot like some of our Republican politicians who were born on 3rd base and thought they hit a home run.

World's richest woman lauds $2-a-day wages - Bottom Line
She belongs here on CD along with the rest of the right wing worshippers of greed and avarice. What a pig! Further proof on the non-existence of GOD. Why would this POS be worthy of comfort?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 10:50 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,824,295 times
Just took a look at the face of this woman...She is a classic Australian...she looks just like her father..a man in a woman's body. BITTER and ugly....I would safely surmise - knowing that Australia was originally a British penal colony..Where some innocent people were sent to serve out their time and die...and on the other hand arch criminals who deserved to be there were also sent into banishment down under...Genetically speaking I would say this woman is derived from criminality...Some people have the criminal gene.

This female if she were a male...living back in the 1800s...she would have gut stabbed you from behind for a pint of beer...and any coins that she might find in your pocket...You have to remember that most of the rich in this world are simply laundered human beings who's grandfathers were criminals....She has inherited the value system of the cut throat pirate...nice that God cursed the hag with bad looks.............all the plastic surgery in the world can never get rid of the mark of Cain that is stamped on her highly unattractive yap- She also looks like the type who pops a few pills and drinks half a bottle of whiskey if she feels the slightest pang of guilt...or remorse- This is a creep- If it looks like a fat old demon..that is what it is.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:57 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,824,295 times
As for GOD factor....It looks like the great creator put a warning sign on the face of this thing...People should trust their eyes...If it appears evil and ugly- don't kiss her ass in hope of favor. I go by looks...to create a beautiful human being..It takes two beautiful people to conceive a child while in a state of love...This thing was conceived by two ugly people who imagined that a second rate orgasm was love....My mother had a term for these type of people...She called them "poor" or underdeveloped....All the money in the world will not make this woman look like anything that she is- trailer park white trash with cash....so let's forget about this unfortunate phenomena and let nature take it's course....Good people always out live these types- be patient and wait.

Old 09-07-2012, 12:53 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,935,344 times
She's so inspired by African miners who take in $2 a day..well she should get inspired by how little they eat a day too. It would do her some good to go on the 'African Miner Diet.'

Old 09-07-2012, 01:09 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,588,653 times
Wow, some classy posts on this thread from those supposedly concerned for women.... I'll assume these posts are not representative.

Old 09-07-2012, 01:26 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,118,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
She may be the richest woman in the world, but she is still a nasty, fat pig who can never get laid without the involvement of a direct (and substantive) financial transaction. And she did nothing to earn even a cent of that money. Her major accomplishment was being lucky to fall out of the right vagina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
It's a warning to us here in the US: greedy people like that rick Aussie woman need to be put in their place cause they WILL hurt most of us.

I really think she has a screw loose upstairs. I HATE to say this but, she DOES look like "PWT" to me who started out living in her "trailer" but came into a LOT of money. Again, if I pissed off anybody by my saying this, I was trying to make a point, NOT insult real people who are fat living in trailers cause they have no money or live where wages are low.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Just took a look at the face of this woman...She is a classic Australian...she looks just like her father..a man in a woman's body. BITTER and ugly....I would safely surmise - knowing that Australia was originally a British penal colony..Where some innocent people were sent to serve out their time and die...and on the other hand arch criminals who deserved to be there were also sent into banishment down under...Genetically speaking I would say this woman is derived from criminality...Some people have the criminal gene.

This female if she were a male...living back in the 1800s...she would have gut stabbed you from behind for a pint of beer...and any coins that she might find in your pocket...You have to remember that most of the rich in this world are simply laundered human beings who's grandfathers were criminals....She has inherited the value system of the cut throat pirate...nice that God cursed the hag with bad looks.............all the plastic surgery in the world can never get rid of the mark of Cain that is stamped on her highly unattractive yap- She also looks like the type who pops a few pills and drinks half a bottle of whiskey if she feels the slightest pang of guilt...or remorse- This is a creep- If it looks like a fat old demon..that is what it is.
Commenting on a woman's look. How original. Because all men in business should really be super models. Get stuffed.

Regarding Gina Rineharts out of touch comments, she's lost touch of reality. She needs a PR manager pronto, minimum wage in Aus is $20 hr. she's dreaming of anything less and is ruining the shred of credibility she had left.

You see? You can criticise someone without resorting to petty jibes on their weight & looks. Petty men.

Oh & you've clearly not been to Australia

Old 09-07-2012, 02:06 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,952,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Commenting on a woman's look. How original. Because all men in business should really be super models. Get stuffed.

Regarding Gina Rineharts out of touch comments, she's lost touch of reality. She needs a PR manager pronto, minimum wage in Aus is $20 hr. she's dreaming of anything less and is ruining the shred of credibility she had left.

You see? You can criticise someone without resorting to petty jibes on their weight & looks. Petty men.

Oh & you've clearly not been to Australia
Well this "lady", and I use the term loosely, opened herself up to criticism when she attacked other people for vices like smoking and drinking. She failed to mention the vice of overeating, which she seems to suffer from. So if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, and her case...maybe she just stay out of the kitchen period.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:11 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,466,589 times
Quote:
Seriously you believe this. What Obama did was pandering for votes. Establishment Republicans love cheap labor and that is why they have the support of Chamber. If you are intellectually honest, you will agree.
If you are intellectually honest, you will agree that liberal Democrats love the idea of allowing illegal aliens to come to the country and doing everything we can to reward them for doing so because they see it as "humanitarian"...even if it means throwing Americans under the bus when illegals take their jobs and cost governments money forcing Americans' taxes to be raised and resulting in even more decreases in jobs or forcing services to be cut or forcing huge additions to debt...and also because they see future citizens following a future amnesty who will be able to vote, as well as anchor babies who will be able to vote.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:14 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,952,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
If you are intellectually honest, you will agree that liberal Democrats love the idea of allowing illegal aliens to come to the country and doing everything we can to reward them for doing so because they see it as "humanitarian"...even if it means throwing Americans under the bus when illegals take their jobs and cost governments money forcing Americans' taxes to be raised and resulting in even more decreases in jobs or forcing services to be cut or forcing huge additions to debt...and also because they see future citizens following a future amnesty who will be able to vote, as well as anchor babies who will be able to vote.
Liberal democrats are humanitarians. I would agree.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:19 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,118,754 times
Quote:
Well this "lady", and I use the term loosely, opened herself up to criticism when she attacked other people for vices like smoking and drinking. She failed to mention the vice of overeating, which she seems to suffer from. So if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, and her case...maybe she just stay out of the kitchen period.
Sure. She's made some ridiculous comments. It's tiring though that women are constantly commented on about their looks, whether they're in business or government.

She might think we pi$$ our money away ~ easy opinion to make when daddy got lucky and bought some land. No issue with her being criticised... But I doubt any of those posters know the history of Rineharts/Hancock et al. They just decided to jump on a band wagon of commenting on a very rich woman based on her looks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies