Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 04:08 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times

Advertisements

Big deal...someone hands me their phone...I have trouble figuring it out--There is such a variation of design out there..that it takes a bit to understand which side is up- I bet Obama does not have a problem dialing his own phone..so what is this thread about? Is it about his inability to rapidly figure out technology...or is it about him pushing blame else where? Maybe he should be down to earth and just say "I don't know how to work this thing"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2012, 04:10 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,045,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
This is an insult not that I mind because it shows the desperation of the obamabots.......
THis whole thread is built upon desparation of the repubs.

Quote:
"This is not a big deal at all, but of course some idiots are going to make it a big deal."

Quote:
he/she has made a spectacle of him/herself by admitting he/she can't use a phone either.
Now, if you actually read what I wrote, I said no such thing.

Old 09-10-2012, 04:25 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,534,474 times
Sure, on a clean and neat iPhone display, it isn't too hard to figure out how to dial. However, many people's iPhone display isn't clean and neat. It's cluttered with pages and pages of aps, most are hardly used and worthless. How many bundle the aps into group folders to keep the home screen clean and neat? If you've never used an iPhone and you turn one on, it can be confusing trying to see the phone button among all those many icons.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:31 PM

630 posts, read 1,265,373 times
This is my first day on the Politics sub forum. I was hoping for some intelligent political debate and instead I find......this.

I'll stay though. I can always use a good laugh.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:39 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,567,226 times
WOW! Obama couldn't figure out how to use a I-Phone since the Blackberry was his tool of choice! I guess this is worse than when Bush the elder didn't know how to scan a gallon of milk at a supermarket back in the 90s!

Old 09-10-2012, 05:42 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
My My, some people sure do have a LOT of time on their hands to worry about such nonesense, running out of material guys, maybe you should spend some of that time to go find a Life, now that would be different.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:57 PM

45,398 posts, read 60,592,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
WOW! Obama couldn't figure out how to use a I-Phone since the Blackberry was his tool of choice! I guess this is worse than when Bush the elder didn't know how to scan a gallon of milk at a supermarket back in the 90s!

Which, if you remember, became a campaign issue. You know, the rich guy is out of touch.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:21 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by F40 View Post
And I'm loving every minute of it

and we have two more months of entertainment from the LOOZA Gop,Taliban. I new it was going to be a fun election but this beat don that the Cons / Taliban are going to get is pure pleasre to me
Say, how is KSM's trial coming along? The Fort Hood Shooter? And you have the audacity to equate the GOP to the Taliban? Sure looks to me like the Dems are the "protectors" of terrorists.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:24 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Yeah, about that Blackberry:

Subpoenas OK

Quote:
A major question now is whether President Barack Obama will assert executive privilege to protect some of the documents, including his personal BlackBerry messages.
Solyndra. Sounds like a tacky massage parlor. Oh wait, massage parlors make money.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:37 PM

26,496 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Is this all you have to criticize Obama about today?
Yeah this would only be a story if it were a Republican. Remember Bush Sr. In the grocery store? It never happened, made up by a Ny Times reporter that wasn't there, the reporters there said Bush Sr. Knew what a check scanner was. Yet the liberal media ran with it and so did the Dems.

snopes.com: President Bush and the Grocery Scanner
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies