Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 11:43 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,963,989 times

Advertisements

If you read some of these posts on CD, it would seem that we have a lot of wannabe Modern Day Crusaders. I have heard wipe all Muslims off the face of the earth and other hate from posters here.

I see little difference between their views on Muslims and the Muslim extremist views on Jews and Christians. Both seem bat crap crazy.

I say to these modern day crusaders that they need to gather enough of their redneck friends together with the arsenals that they have in their basements and paint a red cross across their chests and take off to the middle east to fight those Godless Muslims. Put up or shut up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2012, 11:49 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,418,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
If you read some of these posts on CD, it would seem that we have a lot of wannabe Modern Day Crusaders. I have heard wipe all Muslims off the face of the earth and other hate from posters here.

I see little difference between their views on Muslims and the Muslim extremist views on Jews and Christians. Both seem bat crap crazy.

I say to these modern day crusaders that they need to gather enough of their redneck friends together with the arsenals that they have in their basements and paint a red cross across their chests and take off to the middle east to fight those Godless Muslims. Put up or shut up.
The truth is that 99% of Muslims and 99% of Christians and 99% of Jews don't care about what anyone else is doing. Where the problem lies is that the majority is silent.

We hear from the vocal fringe.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:51 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,562,595 times
Quote:

So you're OK with Muslims regularly attacking us and us not responding to their attacks? For us, this isn't a Christians vs Muslim thing (though it seems to be this way for Muslims). For us it's Muslims against United States of America. But I assume you don't consider yourself to be an American, but rather a citizen of the world.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:51 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,677,798 times
Those of us who have actually been in battle are the last ones to advocate for more war and violence.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
The truth is that 99% of Muslims and 99% of Christians and 99% of Jews don't care about what anyone else is doing. Where the problem lies is that the majority is silent.

We hear from the vocal fringe.

I used to believe that. I am not so sure anymore. It seems as though people are openly promoting a religious war and more and more people are becoming filled with hate. I would put it 90/10 for Christians and 99% for Jews in the U.S. and 80/20 for Jews in Israel. I really can't say what the number is for Muslims abroad. Here in the U.S., 99% seems accurate.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
So you're OK with Muslims regularly attacking us and us not responding to their attacks? For us, this isn't a Christians vs Muslim thing (though it seems to be this way for Muslims). For us it's Muslims against United States of America. But I assume you don't consider yourself to be an American, but rather a citizen of the world.
If a black person robs a store, have all black people robbed the store? The problem is that you and others are lumping all Muslims in the same boat. I can tell you that all Jewish people don't have same beliefs and not all Christians do either; however, it would seem that all Muslims must all think a like, which of course we know is not true.

Old 09-14-2012, 12:03 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,964,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Those of us who have actually been in battle are the last ones to advocate for more war and violence.
Don't tell that to the armchair warriors here, they are busy puffing up themselves to look like real men.

Old 09-14-2012, 12:04 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,474,100 times
Somewhere, Anders Breivik is smiling.

Old 09-14-2012, 12:07 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,472,384 times
Quote:

You need to get your priorities straight.

You're the same type of individual who would claim Bibi Netanyahu is no better than Amadinejad.

We need more USS Coles, more Pan AM 103's, more WTC's more Fort Hoods is that what you think? More dead ambassadors?

I still say what they need is one well placed vomit beam that would snap their heads around so quickly they'd think it was the second coming of Mohammad.

And if that doesn't work there would be plenty of glass skating in the desert if I was in charge.

Old 09-14-2012, 12:11 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,762,858 times
So the USA should just sit on its hands and allow the attacks on our representatives overseas? We must sit by and allow continued attacks and bomb threats on our universities to avoid looking like crusaders? I think the modern day crusaders are the radical Muslims who kill and burn and rape in the name of Muhamad. Ya think? I hope we start standing up againsts these insane barbarians who keep their women under sheets and stone them to death for a allegation of adultry without a trial. Who pays for their birth control I wonder...huh Sarah Fluke?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies