Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 07:39 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,800,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
I listen to a sport radio guy, his name is conlin cowherd. He has theory called the "say it out loud" theory. If you say something out loud, you'll know if it sounds like it make sense or its really stupid. Say this out loud, "black people are going to vote Mitt Romney".

OBAMA IS A GREAT PRESIDENT

PELOSI IS A SMART LADY

REID CARES ABOUT AMERICA

BARNEY FRANK IS A FISCAL GENIUS

THE CONGRESS PASSED A BUDGET

THE SHOVEL READY JOBS WEREN'T SO SHOVEL READY

YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT

WE HAVE TO PASS THE BILL IN ORDER TO KNOW WHAT'S IN IT

MY PLAN IS WORKING

$4 TRILLION DOLLARS IN EIGHT YEARS IS UNPATRIOTIC

IF I CAN'T FIX THIS MESS IN FOUR YEARS I DON'T DESERVE RE-ELECTION

IT'S ALL BUSH'S, err REPUBLICANS, the EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN, JOE THE PLUMBERS, Y O U R FAULT

That's incredible!!! If only we could get the LNJ's to say things out loud before they vote!

Like the song says; Obama can blame anyone he wants to, except me... because I didn't vote for him. If you did, you're as guilty as him for this mess.

Last edited by steven_h; 09-17-2012 at 07:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2012, 07:47 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,885,713 times
"Dr." Manning has been a birther for four years, and an idiot, it appears, for much longer. He held the Trial of the Century last year, with Obama as the absentee defendant. Manning presided over "witnesses" that he brought in and questioned, but of course, a case was never made or presented on the defendant's side. And big surprise! He "convicted" Obama of treason! Then he and all the idiots who actually attended the "trial" held hands (I am not making this up) and walked around the block several times, with Manning shouting, "GUILTY! GUILTY!" every so often.

Yeah, let's take what THIS guy says as having any value.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:48 PM

33,582 posts, read 18,196,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
shining shoes? picking fruits in the sun?
Wow, you are degrading black people.

I believe blacks are educated today and you don't!

Old 09-17-2012, 07:49 PM

749 posts, read 839,469 times
Quote:
I listen to a sport radio guy, his name is conlin cowherd. He has theory called the "say it out loud" theory. If you say something out loud, you'll know if it sounds like it make sense or its really stupid. Say this out loud, "black people are going to vote Mitt Romney".
So you're really confirming that black people are indeed racist sacks of $h*t?

Old 09-17-2012, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinForMayberry View Post
One person doesn't make a party, and I saw many African Americans cheering him on at the DNC.

I don't believe President Obama has failed at anything. I am pleased with his progress and his professionalism in the face of such childishness and blatant political assaults. It gives me great pride to support him in this, and the next term.
Proud of what? a failed economy Foreclosures by the millions 23 million out of work.. you have great pride for what!!??

Old 09-17-2012, 07:54 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,473,927 times
Quote:
thats a very good point and its some my party will have to deal. I could be way off base here, but what about the energy of people that would have voted republican. I don't get the feeling people are doing cartwheels for mitt and rushing to vote for him. I could be completely wrong about that.
You are not wrong, however, there is a mitigating factor that you have not taken into consideration.

Ordinarily, there would not be a chance in hell that I would ever vote for Romney. I did not vote for Bush or McCain either for the same reasons. However, when Justice Roberts pronounced the Affordable Health Care Act constitutional he set the stage for Romney to become President. Between Obama and Romney, only Romney would not veto a bill enacted by Congress that repeals the Affordable Health Care Act. That is the only reason why I would consider voting for Romney. If he does nothing else during his presidency other than NOT veto a bill repealing the Affordable Health Care Act I will consider his presidency a success. It is imperative that the Affordable Health Care Act be abolished as quickly as possible.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
"Dr." Manning has been a birther for four years, and an idiot, it appears, for much longer. He held the Trial of the Century last year, with Obama as the absentee defendant. Manning presided over "witnesses" that he brought in and questioned, but of course, a case was never made or presented on the defendant's side. And big surprise! He "convicted" Obama of treason! Then he and all the idiots who actually attended the "trial" held hands (I am not making this up) and walked around the block several times, with Manning shouting, "GUILTY! GUILTY!" every so often.

Yeah, let's take what THIS guy says as having any value.
Pastor Manning has more insight than most.

Old 09-17-2012, 08:15 PM

220 posts, read 475,809 times
The MAJORITY of black voters are voting for B.O.

So, you can stop with your silliness.

Old 09-17-2012, 08:20 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,885,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Pastor Manning has more insight than most.
It doesn't surprise me a bit that you would think so.

Old 09-17-2012, 08:35 PM

1,196 posts, read 840,242 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies