Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 08:15 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,648,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
How about Allan justify his brother's existence and give him a bone, seems like these "evil white liberals" have hit a nerve in ole alan.

You really feel republicians care about blacks, you really feel any white man feels blacks are equal to them?

This is the pot calling the kettle black
What is wrong with you? White people are not in a conspiracy against the black race! Get that through your head! They do, in fact, see you as equal. It's African-Americans who don't see themselves as equal! Which is always why you FEEL you are fighting something. Because you make the fight! If anything, it's African-Americans who don't give a damn about other African-Americans! After all, we are the ones killing each other the most in this country! But of course, African-Americans RARELY take a look in the mirror at their own neighborhoods and communities. It's all whitey's fault that our communities are filled with violence and crime and broken families.

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-23-2012 at 04:25 AM.. Reason: name calling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2012, 08:15 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,049,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Who hates black conservatives? And what offensive venom are you talking about?
They aren't treated fairly. I've seen some on the left admit theirs views of blacks and women who are conservative. Watch the Janine Gerafolo video on what she said about it. I think most on the left share her views of Stockholm syndrome and worse.

Old 09-22-2012, 08:17 PM

5,960 posts, read 5,555,235 times
Quote:

Stop The Haters: Black Conservatives Respond - YouTube

How Obama supporters foment racism -black talk show attacks black conservatives - YouTube

Uncle Tom Larry Elder Blames Black People For Everything - YouTube (read the liberal hate in the comments...)

This is a whole YouTube channel dedicated to virulent liberal hate toward black conservatives...

EXPOSING TOKEN SELLOUTS - YouTube

Old 09-22-2012, 08:19 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,310,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Democrats can't openly say the "N" word publicly anymore but they now can direct all sorts of highly offensive venom toward black conservatives

Sad.
Sad for you perhaps, not for me.

Old 09-22-2012, 08:22 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,049,844 times
Janeane Garofalo thinks black folks can

Quote:
Garofalo also said successful businessman Herman Cain is either being paid to run or is suffering from Stockholm syndrome because he is a “person of color” running as a Republican in the party’s presidential primary.
“[He’s] in this presidential race because he deflects the racism that is inherent in the Republican party, the conservative movement, the Tea Party certainly. [In] the last 30 years the Republican party has been moving more and more to the right, but also race-baiting more. Gay-baiting more. Religion-baiting more,” Garofalo said.
[…]
“He’s a businessman,” she said sarcastically. “Who ever pays him. And there may be a touch of Stockholm syndrome. There may be a touch of Stockholm syndrome in there because anytime I see a person of color or a female in the Republican party or the conservative movement or the Tea Party, I wonder how they could be trying to curry with the oppressors. Is it Stockholm syndrome or does somebody pay them?”
On women:

"I have no idea if they're nuts or they are opportunists or if they enjoy the attention or the money. Whatever it is. I would say the same thing for any female involved in conservative politics or the conservative movement or any kind of fundamentalist movement. If you're supportive of it and involved in it or enthusiastic about it -- is it Stockholm syndrome? Is it a self-loathing issue?" Ms. Garofalo wondered. "And believe me, I know what I'm talking about with self-loathing, but not to that degree."

The views of the left towards women and blacks who are conservative is low, dirty, and intolerant.

Old 09-22-2012, 08:24 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,310,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Janeane Garofalo thinks black folks can

On women:

"I have no idea if they're nuts or they are opportunists or if they enjoy the attention or the money. Whatever it is. I would say the same thing for any female involved in conservative politics or the conservative movement or any kind of fundamentalist movement. If you're supportive of it and involved in it or enthusiastic about it -- is it Stockholm syndrome? Is it a self-loathing issue?" Ms. Garofalo wondered. "And believe me, I know what I'm talking about with self-loathing, but not to that degree."

The views of the left towards women and blacks who are conservative is low, dirty, and intolerant.

When the left slams White male conservatives you guys say the same crap.

Just look at how the idiots respond when someone criticizes tub of lard Limbaugh, all hell breaks loose.

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-23-2012 at 04:46 AM.. Reason: language

Old 09-22-2012, 08:29 PM

1,512 posts, read 1,825,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stock56 View Post
I really feel that it is demeaning to me to think that I need some individual to justify me and my existence..

Allen West: True Racism Lies Among White Liberals Who Think Black Conservatives Need Approval From Their 'Masters' - Allen West - Fox Nation
"Someone such as myself that broke away from their dependency class?"

I guess that in West's fantastic perception of the U.S., the military is a free market organization that wasn't segregated.

Old 09-22-2012, 08:33 PM

20,130 posts, read 16,213,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
"Black conservatives" are more hated in America than Jews in Germany in 1936.

I'll never understand why.

Democrats can't openly say the "N" word publicly anymore but they now can direct all sorts of highly offensive venom toward black conservatives and it is A-OK.

Sad.
It's true.

Quote:
"Uncle Tom" and "Oreo" are the nice terms, there are other terms that are far more offensive. Basically venom that expresses their belief that you are kissing white peoples' butts or are so stupid you don't know you are supposed to hate and distrust white people. They tell you things like they're going to put you back in chains. My current favorite: If you support conservatives then you are selling out to the white man. Who hates black conservatives? White liberals who expect that just because you are black you should be grateful, accept everything they say, and never question their policies, but worse want to trap you in a cycle of dependency. Who else? Black "leaders" who don't appreciate your pull yourself up by the bootstraps attitude or if you vocalize how much it has damaged the black community to suck off the government teat. They act like you are denying your race because you have a different philosophy or different political leanings. The want to keep their fellow black citizens dependent so they have power over them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Allen West is a brave man for breaking the mold in a culture that requires conformity.
Amen. We need more strong black voices who preach self-reliance.

Old 09-22-2012, 08:43 PM

20,130 posts, read 16,213,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Homogenizer View Post
"Someone such as myself that broke away from their dependency class?"

I guess that in West's fantastic perception of the U.S., the military is a free market organization that wasn't segregated.
Because bullets are color blind, the military is an organization where you are expected to be able to preform on the same level as anyone else of your rank and branch, regardless of race. They live up to their motto of Be all you can be.

Old 09-22-2012, 08:51 PM

1,512 posts, read 1,825,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Because bullets are color blind, the military is an organization where you are expected to be able to preform on the same level as anyone else of your rank and branch, regardless of race. They live up to their motto of Be all you can be.
His career was dependent on a dependent organization. Therefore, he has never broke free from the dependence mentality; he simply joined an organization in which its members deny a very important fact about themselves: they're parasites. It's a symbiotic relationship between its host and the parasite, but it's a dependent.

Secondly, the only reason that he was allowed to participate in that organization is because the people whom he demonizes advanced a liberal agenda, desegregation of the military.

This guy is so deep into dependence that he must wear a blind fold not to see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies