Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 09:36 PM

1,512 posts, read 1,826,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
do you tell that to the Democrats you know, I mean to their face.
I've never had reason to, but if I had reason, I would. Why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2012, 09:38 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,314,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Homogenizer View Post
I've never had reason to, but if I had reason, I would. Why?
You see it online but not in person, got it

Old 09-22-2012, 09:44 PM

27,247 posts, read 15,417,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
How about Allan justify his brother's existence and give him a bone, seems like these "evil white liberals" have hit a nerve in ole alan.

You really feel republicians care about blacks, you really feel any white man feels blacks are equal to them?

This is the pot calling the kettle black

Of course.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:06 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,549,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
"Black conservatives" are more hated in America than Jews in Germany in 1936.

I'll never understand why.

Democrats can't openly say the "N" word publicly anymore but they now can direct all sorts of highly offensive venom toward black conservatives and it is A-OK.

Sad.
Heh. No, sorry, there are plenty of black conservatives around. There aren't many black republicans, however, since republicans insist on insulting black people en masse.

Nice try, though.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:34 PM

1,512 posts, read 1,826,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
You see it online but not in person...
Yeah, there just aren't the opportunities. The last time I discussed politics with someone, it was a woman whose mother was a public school teacher. I asked her if her mother suffered a sense of shame for choosing that line of work. She didn't understand why she'd have such, so I explained that since the government's only tool is coercion, some people are victims as a consequence of that employment opportunity.

That's really the only thing I care about: be a collectivist without a bit of regard for the rights of individuals, or be a Christian without the least regard for the values, but just don't claim to support freedom and rights of individuals then lie about it. That's what's ridiculous about the majority of average Dems and Reps and West; they're all living in fantasy land.

Old 09-23-2012, 06:02 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,564,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Ok then, let's not accept and encourage gays to be who they are. Let's tell them to stay in the closet because they are inferior....really That's what conservatives believe because they don't believe in equality for all. Conservatives are not for everyone only certain groups that they identify with. Democrats don't discriminate. And yeah, a lot of conservatives are unsophisticated. You can tell that by their posts here lol
Dems are much more Anti Semetic.
Boston Review — State of the Nation

Old 09-23-2012, 06:34 AM

3,414 posts, read 3,462,356 times
Its hard to argue the point with a lib in person because when you make your point they walk away instead of listening and debating it.

Old 09-23-2012, 06:45 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,564,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
Its hard to argue the point with a lib in person because when you make your point they walk away instead of listening and debating it.
I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

Old 09-23-2012, 06:55 AM

3,378 posts, read 3,714,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
How about Allan justify his brother's existence and give him a bone, seems like these "evil white liberals" have hit a nerve in ole alan.

You really feel republicians care about blacks, you really feel any white man feels blacks are equal to them?

This is the pot calling the kettle black
you are missing the point. Do you realize that over 90% of blacks vote democrat? Do you not see a problem with that? What have the dems done to help the blacks? Seriously? Is life better in the inner city? Which party is oppressing the blacks more? The dems will promise to keep the welfare checks coming. Just don't go out and make much money because then we will have to take away your black card and your welfare checks.

Old 09-23-2012, 07:01 AM

3,378 posts, read 3,714,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Janeane Garofalo thinks black folks can

On women:

"I have no idea if they're nuts or they are opportunists or if they enjoy the attention or the money. Whatever it is. I would say the same thing for any female involved in conservative politics or the conservative movement or any kind of fundamentalist movement. If you're supportive of it and involved in it or enthusiastic about it -- is it Stockholm syndrome? Is it a self-loathing issue?" Ms. Garofalo wondered. "And believe me, I know what I'm talking about with self-loathing, but not to that degree."

The views of the left towards women and blacks who are conservative is low, dirty, and intolerant.
yes, she does know about self loathing and stockholm syndrome. Ironically it is the democrats that are the authority figures to whom the slaves bow down to. With stockholm syndrome you have a slave and a master. The GOP does not have that kind of authority or power. She is seriously brainwashed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies