Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 08:12 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,031,367 times

Advertisements

I was on vacation for 2 weeks and had no PC access but I did have the TV news at night and see that Susan Rice has become the fall guy for Hillary Clinton's mess. Even the conservative media seems loathe to blame Clinton. Greg Gutfeld says there should be one question asked to the Obama administration about the Libya fiasco and that question is "What intelligence report told you originally that an Internet film was the reason for 4 murders?" Hillary Clinton said it 3 times and now the US Ambassador to the UN is going to take the fall for Hillary Clinton because she just repeated what Clinton had been saying? Just because Clinton lies with a straight face and stern voice doesn't make her any less incompetent or any less a lying fool in this matter. Her State Department failed and she lied to the American public to take the heat off of her failure to protect the embassy. I think she should be charged with criminally negligent homicide. She's going to step off the Obama train at the end of this year even if he's re-elected but someone needs to continue to point the finger at her, not some UN chick who is only mouthing the administration's line. I think it's one of the most egregious "cover your ass" moves that the media refuses to talk about, that I have ever seen...and I'm old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2012, 08:17 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Hillary can't be arrested. She's in charge of an investigation into what happened in her State Department.
She says she should have the results of the investigation by next Spring.

And if her investigation shows that she did anything wrong, I'm sure she'll hold herself accountable.

Old 10-07-2012, 08:17 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,785,535 times
You might want to take some time and play catch up.

Old 10-07-2012, 08:20 AM

27 posts, read 23,382 times
Obama should be arrested along with Clinton they all lied about the attack. They knew about the attack. Before it even happened. The whole Obama clan should answer for it. This administration. Is a disgrace!

Old 10-07-2012, 08:26 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
I'm still waiting for 0boy to throw her under the bus. The only thing saving her is her husband hitting the trail for the boss.

Old 10-07-2012, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I'm still waiting for 0boy to throw her under the bus. The only thing saving her is her husband hitting the trail for the boss.
Would Bill be hitting the trail with a gun to his head??? (It's either you or her.)

Old 10-07-2012, 08:47 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Would Bill be hitting the trail with a gun to his head??? (It's either you or her.)
Honestly, I don't know. He's so party loyal that he campaigns in spite of the fact he just plain doesn't like the boy.

We have 30 days for him to start spouting again about what a good person Romney is. With the Clintons, nothing would surprise me.

Old 10-07-2012, 08:48 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times
We've got government and politicians who simply will not be held accountable for their crimes, and a news media that will not report on much of anything.

Old 10-07-2012, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The FBI took the fall for the "misinformation" they gave out.

I always thought the FBI was national while the CIA was international.
I didn't realize that the FBI is now international and investigates in other countries.
The administration is blaming the intelligence community (not the FBI) for misinformation, which they are not taking very lightly. The intelligence community was telling the administration what happened (I believe it took about 24 hours) - that it was a pre-meditated attack, but the WH kept going with their own theory that it was because of the video, until they couldn't keep that up and finally acknowledged it was a pre-meditated attack.

Quote:
The FBI’s investigative authority is the broadest of all federal law enforcement agencies. The FBI has divided its investigations into a number of programs, such as domestic and international terrorism, foreign counterintelligence, cyber, public corruption, civil rights, organized crime/drugs, white-collar crime, violent crimes and major offenders, and applicant matters. The FBI’s investigative philosophy emphasizes close relations and information sharing with other federal, state, local, and international law enforcement and intelligence agencies. A significant number of FBI investigations are conducted in concert with other law enforcement agencies or as part of joint task forces.
FBI — Frequently Asked Questions

Old 10-07-2012, 09:04 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
{snip}
Greg Gutfeld says there should be one question asked to the Obama administration about the Libya fiasco and that question is "What intelligence report told you originally that an Internet film was the reason for 4 murders?" Hillary Clinton said it 3 times and now the US Ambassador to the UN is going to take the fall for Hillary Clinton because she just repeated what Clinton had been saying?
{snip}
That is a good question, and one I've been asking also. Who told the 0bama admin that the people who attacked the consulate were upset about "the movie?" Did they interview the terrorists, or the bystanders? Because if they did, then they would have know about the 14mm anti-aircraft gun, the motors, the grenades, the RPGs, the machine guns and the military styled, two-pronged attack.

If the state department did not have actionable intel on what motivated the attackers, nor who the people were who made the attack on the Libyan consulate, then they would not be able to make any definitive statements. So how could they claim the attackers were motivated by "the movie????"

BTW, Susan Rice works for somebody, she did not decide all on her own, to book herself on five weekend TV news shows, and pound the message that is was "the movie." Everyone in the 0bama admin, and the 0bama campaign staff, were saying the same thing.

Why did 0bama tell us that no more questions could be asked, because the FBI was investigating the attack, if the FBI has never even been to Libya to investigate? CNN waltzed into the consulate after four days and picked up the ambassador's diary, just laying there out in the open, where was the FBI crime scene tape, and the armed FBI/state department guards?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies