Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 09:53 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,982,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
BS. They never call out the lies and racism. They have rightwing pukes come on there and attack Obama unchallenged. Fox never has anything but rightwing hacks on their shows but yet cnn brings on these pukes.
And yes, we know you think any criticism of Obama is a racist attack. So CNN doesn't abide by your obviously-far-left thinking. Free country. Watch whatever you want.

And if you EVER watched Fox (which you don't, being the partisan hack that you are), you would know that Fox has liberals on there all the time. But you'll call me a liar, and say that the lefties they have on are not "real" liberals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2012, 09:55 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
I know right. They need to get a grip
Be real.

You obviously don't watch Fox News, yet you are going to try and make a statement about their guest, you never see?

Is this the same intellectual thinking, that tells you, you must sign the contract before you can see what's in it, after you sold a lie?

Old 10-11-2012, 10:01 AM

2,042 posts, read 2,905,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
[MOD CUT/off topic]

It is true, CNN is pushing an agenda now as a result I turn them off first, I would never waste my time on Faux entertainment as I'd rather have news. RT is better than most.
You had me until RT
RT (formerly known as Russia Today) is a Kremlin mouthpiece and about as objective as FOX / MSNBC. You will never see a truly critical piece about anything related to United Russia, nor will you find a truly positive piece about modern America on there. It is government-controlled propaganda, pure and simple.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:06 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,652,324 times
Quote:
CNN Is Down in the Ratings as MSNBC, Fox News Grow - WSJ.com

I now turn straight to MSNBC as do many others I know. Sick of the rightwing a$$ kissing of cnn
Here is what happened, you can't tolerate any person or media outlet who possess a view that differs from your myopic mind set.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:10 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,031,367 times
Quote:
BS. They never call out the lies and racism. They have rightwing pukes come on there and attack Obama unchallenged. Fox never has anything but rightwing hacks on their shows but yet cnn brings on these pukes.
What lies and what racism? I don't watch CNN so give me some examples.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:11 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Too funny. Obamites crying because CNN isn't worshiping the feet of their great orator. Nobody watches that channel because they were th #1 bed wetters for years.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:23 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,461,442 times
Quote:
CNN Is Down in the Ratings as MSNBC, Fox News Grow - WSJ.com

I now turn straight to MSNBC as do many others I know. Sick of the rightwing a$$ kissing of cnn
Yup, have noticed that CNN "suck up to the Right for ratings" thang too. And unfortunately now Newsweek seems to be doing it as well. Although in fairness, I suppose when you're struggling for attention in the marketplace, it's kinda hard to resist this whole ready-made audience, constantly addicted like a bunch of crack ho's to anything perceived as "severely conservative"!

Old 10-11-2012, 10:51 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,245,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Heh. As an Illinois native (aka FIB ) I like to get my jabs in on you WI folks as I know we get em back.

Nothing I can do about those pants, but if you lived closer I'd at least buy you a beer.
Tell people it's a stain from when you bumped into Aaron Rodgers and he spilled his drink on your pants....start em out in ebay at around $200.

P.S. YOu have to admit that at least some of the posters around here (wasn't sayin you) are starting to lose it a little bit under the strain of the election.
Yes, the other acronyn (really not) for Illinois residents, wisconsinites used to call people flat landers.
But I vote your post today as most hilarious!

Old 10-11-2012, 12:53 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,245,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
What is the name of the god you use to show consternation? Of course, not the God I worship since I capitalize the word when I use it.
From andersen cooper. the weekly standard. RW news.

Quote:
PAT SMITH, SON KILLED IN BENGHAZI ATTACK: Well, God. He was my only child. And he was good, he was good at what he did, he'd loved it

Old 10-11-2012, 01:09 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,461,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
What is the name of the god you use to show consternation? Of course, not the God I worship since I capitalize the word when I use it.
Geez (capitalized!), so literal and this sure ain't Sunday school!! You mean you've been on these forums for how long now, and you still haven't caught on to the concept of "rhetorical speech"?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies