Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 07:25 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,533,829 times

Advertisements

CNN Is Down in the Ratings as MSNBC, Fox News Grow - WSJ.com

I now turn straight to MSNBC as do many others I know. Sick of the rightwing a$$ kissing of cnn
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2012, 08:15 AM

4,300 posts, read 4,410,174 times
Ew. I would never go to MSNBC for any news. It is just as skewed as Fox. Grant you, CNN is one of my sources of info, but you do have to take it with a grain of salt. I also use BBC and Der Spiegel (internet version in English) to get a more well-rounded view/reporting. If you want to get a leftist view, then I would go to MSNBC - but I could not make that my only source (or even the main one). If you are a leftist, then watching it doesn't so much inform you as it does confirm what you already believe. Allowing your views to be challenged is a good thing. I recommend trying BBC and Der Spiegel in English ( About.com: http://www.spiegel.de/international/ )

Old 10-11-2012, 08:21 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,942,602 times
OP, are you complaining that CNN is not fully left-wing like MSNBC? They ARE left-wing, just not crazy off the loony bin left like MSNBC

Old 10-11-2012, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
OP, are you complaining that CNN is not fully left-wing like MSNBC? They ARE left-wing, just not crazy off the loony bin left like MSNBC
Bs. All they have done since the tea party is kiss tea party a$$. I got sick of that.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Bs. All they have done since the tea party is kiss tea party a$$. I got sick of that.
I don't know what kind of CNN you've been watching, but the CNN I've been watching has been moving itself to the center and I can say it's center-left in it's overall bias, just like the BBC.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I don't know what kind of CNN you've been watching, but the CNN I've been watching has been moving itself to the center and I can say it's center-left in it's overall bias, just like the BBC.
BS. They never call out the lies and racism. They have rightwing pukes come on there and attack Obama unchallenged. Fox never has anything but rightwing hacks on their shows but yet cnn brings on these pukes.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:35 AM

Quote:
BS. They never call out the lies and racism. They have rightwing pukes come on there and attack Obama unchallenged. Fox never has anything but rightwing hacks on their shows but yet cnn brings on these pukes.
What are you talking about? Fox brings on liberals all the time. I doubt any liberal, except a few maybe, would even share your view on CNN. What lies, and most importantly, what racism? I don't know why you seem to think racism seems to be around every corner. What, you want CNN to devote more than half its news coverage to "exposing racism" or something?

Old 10-11-2012, 08:39 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,682,360 times
Quote:

I now turn straight to MSNBC as do many others I know. Sick of the rightwing a$$ kissing of cnn
That link is useless. CNN has been dropping steadily in ratings for years now, so what is your point?

8,276 posts, read 12,863,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
By "many others you know" do you mean racist "African-Americans" and misguided White liberals with worthless degrees? Those are the 2 groups that (barely) keep MSNBC afloat.
[MOD CUT/off topic]

It is true, CNN is pushing an agenda now as a result I turn them off first, I would never waste my time on Faux entertainment as I'd rather have news. RT is better than most.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-11-2012 at 09:20 AM..

10,581 posts, read 9,787,000 times
Quote:

The only reason MSNBC's ratings aren't falling, is because they are already at rock bottom.

Your switch to MSNBC increased their viewership by 20%.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies