Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 08:52 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
CNN Is Down in the Ratings as MSNBC, Fox News Grow - WSJ.com

I now turn straight to MSNBC as do many others I know. Sick of the rightwing a$$ kissing of cnn

FOX News Grow....

Must be that Fair & Balanced thing, they lie about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2012, 08:57 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
BS. They never call out the lies and racism. They have rightwing pukes come on there and attack Obama unchallenged. Fox never has anything but rightwing hacks on their shows but yet cnn brings on these pukes.

You obviously don't watch Fox News, yet you are going to try and make a statement about their guest, you never see?

Is this the same intellectual thinking, that tells you, you must sign the contract before you can see what's in it, after you sold a lie?

Old 10-11-2012, 09:00 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,885,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
[MOD CUT] It is true, CNN is pushing an agenda now as a result I turn them off first, I would never waste my time on Faux entertainment as I'd rather have news. RT is better than most.
If you don't watch FOX to get the real news, all of the education you claim to have was completely wasted, for you didn't learn anything...
You still support an incompetent communist. Did you learn that in school?

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-11-2012 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 10-11-2012, 09:14 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,628,324 times
It's funny watching people on the far right and far left ***** and moan about how CNN is biased because it doesn't match THEIR views. lol.

Yeah, the bias is with CNN and other news sources....all of you are perfectly reasonable and of course always fair and honest in your views and don't get worked into a frenzy over all things (R) and (D). /sarcasm

Old 10-11-2012, 09:20 AM

Note to the OP...we had the same thread around here less than 6 months ago started by a resident far-right-winger claiming that CNN's declining ratings were due to them going too LIBERAL.

It's like the story of the blind men and the elephant around here.

Seriously, many of the regular extreme political posters I'm beginning to have concerns about with regards to their mental state. Dear god, I'd hate to live in a household with any of them or be around them after the election is over and their guy doesn't win. Lock up the guns and the liquor.....

Old 10-11-2012, 09:25 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,682,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
FOX News Grow....

Must be that Fair & Balanced thing, they lie about.
Too many people equate Fox News Channel to Hannity's political commentary show, or MSNBC to Rachel Maddow's equally political show

The hard news still has the bias at MSNBC. I'll never forget that tight, closeup shot of a man open carrying out front of an Obama event, and the hard news reporter telling the audience that the man with the gun was an example of TEA party racism. We later see the entire video and the man carrying the gun was black. Unlike MSNBC, FNC does have conservatives and liberals and liberal leaning folks.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:25 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,243,959 times
Quote:
Lock up the guns and the liquor.....
You owe me a new pair of pants man, I just p***** them when I read your post and laughed so hard.
Oh, btw, you owe me a new monitor too, it just melted down.
You're in rare form today alright.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:26 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,055,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
Maybe they don't have a fantatical obsession with race and a penchant for turning any issue into a racial issue, like you do. Maybe you should start your own network.."The I hate Honkeys TV Network!" or maybe the "Down with the White Devil Network". Those titles are a little long though. How about "Cracker Hater TV". Go for it. Might be entertaining. My sorry white butt might even watch for little bit after I get tired from a long day of trying to keep the black man down.
Exactly. Anyone who is this concerned over what color one's skin is when one is born has problems.

Why is it that the ones who yell about supposed racism the most are the ones who are obsessed with skin color in the first place and must inject it into every issue?

Old 10-11-2012, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
You owe me a new pair of pants man, I just p***** them when I read your post and laughed so hard.
Oh, btw, you owe me a new monitor too, it just melted down.
You're in rare form today alright.
Heh. As an Illinois native (aka FIB ) I like to get my jabs in on you WI folks as I know we get em back.

Nothing I can do about those pants, but if you lived closer I'd at least buy you a beer.
Tell people it's a stain from when you bumped into Aaron Rodgers and he spilled his drink on your pants....start em out in ebay at around $200.

P.S. YOu have to admit that at least some of the posters around here (wasn't sayin you) are starting to lose it a little bit under the strain of the election.

Old 10-11-2012, 09:53 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,533,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Heh. As an Illinois native (aka FIB ) I like to get my jabs in on you WI folks as I know we get em back.

Nothing I can do about those pants, but if you lived closer I'd at least buy you a beer.
Tell people it's a stain from when you bumped into Aaron Rodgers and he spilled his drink on your pants....start em out in ebay at around $200.

P.S. YOu have to admit that at least some of the posters around here (wasn't sayin you) are starting to lose it a little bit under the strain of the election.
I know right. They need to get a grip
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies