Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 07:48 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,682,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
I think it's more an issue of partisan lines than gender lines. I'm female, and I didn't have a problem with Biden at all. Romney was just as aggressive, and interrupted just as much. The only people here complaining about Biden are huge Ryan fans who think Romney was presidential and showed leadership when he cut off the moderator every second during the first debate. It's all so much BS. Obama was a no show in the presidential debate, and Romney mopped the floor with him. Biden did pretty much the same to Ryan (except that Ryan at least fought back, even if he was out of his league).
Aggressive is fine, but Biden was also boorish, snarky, obnoxious and disrespectful, very unpresidential, for a man who is one step away from the the presidency.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2012, 07:48 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,284,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
republicans are insane
Rude aint that bad, i want Obama to become a little ruder soon.
Your thinking IMO is what is wrong with our voters today. I don't think Republicans wanting to stop the deficit is insane. The Democrats want to grow that and their politicians are extremely rude, they are intolerant and tend IMO to be racists and like warfare between the classes and races. They also love to put people on government employment and welfare the country can't afford.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:29 AM

3,423 posts, read 3,215,557 times
Well, none of that is correct.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:00 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,957,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
I think it's more an issue of partisan lines than gender lines. I'm female, and I didn't have a problem with Biden at all. Romney was just as aggressive, and interrupted just as much. The only people here complaining about Biden are huge Ryan fans who think Romney was presidential and showed leadership when he cut off the moderator every second during the first debate. It's all so much BS. Obama was a no show in the presidential debate, and Romney mopped the floor with him. Biden did pretty much the same to Ryan (except that Ryan at least fought back, even if he was out of his league).
Oh, now you're saying Romney "mopped the floor" with Biden?

You certainly *weren't* saying that during the actual debate. Nice effort on your part to attempt to save a shred of credibility. Unfortunately you lost all of it a long time ago.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:11 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,411,909 times
Ah, Republicans.... where it's worse to be "rude" than to be a "liar."

If lying politely and with composure is what Republicans value in their leaders, than Paul Ryan is for you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies