Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 02:09 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well when one looks at the security offered to that embassy, the fact that multiple attacks had already occured on it and the fact that every other country had pulled it's flag and left Libya because of these very attacks one would think that our leaders are either incompetent beyond belief or something else is going on. What that is who knows. I guess we will find out.
Now remember that the security at the embassy was sufficient but not at the consulate. Not much had been done at the consulate and one would think that Stevens picked a poor day to go 400 miles from his secure embassy. We will just have to remember about September 11th from now on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2012, 02:15 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,642,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdw1084 View Post
I'm willing to bet Bush staged 9/11 much more than Obama staged the Benghazi attacks.
"A fool and his money are soon parted"

Old 10-18-2012, 02:15 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
He had help from Elvis, who is alive and well.
And last seen at a Golden Corral in Kansas demanding his senior citizen discount.

Old 10-18-2012, 02:37 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,919,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
And last seen at a Golden Corral in Kansas demanding his senior citizen discount.
Did he get Jim Morrison to leave the tip?

Old 10-18-2012, 02:37 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,785,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I may or may not agree with this link but certainly it sounds like it could be possible. These things do happen and in case it is what happened in Libya it would need to be covered up so maybe this is the reason it has been covered so thoroughly by the administration. Attacks are now in order.

Did Obama Stage Benghazi Attack?
Preposterous.

Impossible to stage, and even more impossible to keep quiet.

Old 10-18-2012, 02:43 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
I do believe it. Nothing else makes sense because Obama just CAN'T be that stupid after all the times we heard how Godly intelligent he is.

Old 10-18-2012, 02:44 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Preposterous.

Not impossible at all, just deny the extra security and turn a deaf ear to the warnings.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Not impossible at all, just deny the extra security and turn a deaf ear to the warnings.
The one thing about this one is that instead of making him a hero on foreign policy it has led to that long period of pure lies about the whole thing and maybe to his complete defeat Monday, unless Bob Schieffer can help him again like Crowley did and I sure wouldn't put it past Schieffer to try.

I wonder how many people here have ever looked at the fact that the whole thing came from the Obama push to get the Arab Spring into Libya. I wonder if any of them even consider this whole thing an attempt at creating the same kind of democracy that the Muslim Brotherhood took over in Egypt. If anyone looked at these two things it would be a bit simpler to accept this theory as pretty possible.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Preposterous.

Impossible to stage when that Muslim bunch was still intact with all those weapons they had picked up from the armory? I think not, but I don't know how much involvement Obama has with the Muslim Brotherhood. It is too much, I am sure.

Impossible to keep quiet? They sure tried to do just that with the movie story. I don't know and the more I see people who didn't read my link talk about it jokingly the more I wonder.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
I think Obama staged the Libya attack to distract from his forged birth certificate and to faciliate the removal of the video evidence of the grassy knoll shooter from Area 51.

My only question is how did Bigfoot make it all the way to Benghazi with a rocket launcher?
Has Obama said that BigFoot was there? I hadn't heard that part. There were sure some people with RPGs in attendance at the event. I keep wondering why Obama allowed them to get their hands on those weapons. He says that he has al Qaeda under control and can't control this little local group.

I didn't know anybody but his supporters were still talking about the forged birth certificate. They have stayed with it so much that one has to wonder just what really is going on. I think he may have staged the thing to get things ready for finding the kidnapped Ambassador a week or so before the election to appear to be a hero like he did with the killing of bin Laden. Whoops, I let part of the cat out of the bag. That would told some non-readers of links what was in the link.

You guys do try very hard to deflect using the title of threads when you don't know chit about what is in the link.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies