Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 02:24 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,339,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumo1 View Post
It also makes it easier for them to have illegitimate kids that will commit crimes and destroy schools.

If you think the plan is a net benefit then will you support cutting money from welfare and foodstamps to pay for the plan that you think is a benefit?

The problem with libertards is they talk about early BENEFITS but then they want welfare on the back end becuase their early weflare plan did not work. You should not get both. ONE or the other. YOu pick.
Actually, I'm all for distributing birth control pills/condoms and the morning after pill in high school clinics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2012, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
Once again, the liberal mindset of there is no such thing as personal responsibility and its always someone else's fault. WHY in the HELL should my money be forcibly taken away from me, to pay for this? She spread her legs, he did whatever. Its THEIR responsibility to pay for their own children, including their own daycare. MY money SHOULD NOT be used to pay for THEIR mistakes.
My, my - did you get a little tingle when you typed "she spread her legs."

Old 10-21-2012, 02:33 PM

Quote:
And when that does not work you are for another higher cost plan. When plan B does not work you are for another even higher cost plan.

If plan A or B worked then why do we need to spend mo money on plan c?

I have a proposal for the blacks. YOU Pick ANY one plan you want and we will fund it. The only kicker is we stop funding all your additional plans.

The reality is no plan works for blacks. You are too lazy.
I spend 6 months of the year in a rural mountain town where all the unwed teenage mothers are as white as the driven snow.

The reality is, your post is ignorant and racist, which, I guess, is to be expected.

Old 10-21-2012, 02:38 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,464,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISTINsf View Post
RICHMOND, Va. (CNN) – Armstrong High School student Alexus Barbee has big goals, but she feared she would have to put them on hold when she got pregnant at 16.
“I thought that I’m not going to be able to go to school every day,†Barbee said. “Who’s gonna be there to watch my child?†she asked. “Um, like am I gonna be able to finish?†she added.
Last edited by CaseyB; Today at 07:59 AM.. Reason: copyright

Is there a good reason why the link was not left intact?

Old 10-21-2012, 02:46 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,139,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
I spend 6 months of the year in a rural mountain town where all the unwed teenage mothers are as white as the driven snow.
Then why don't you teach them now to say no.

20yrsinBranson

Old 10-21-2012, 02:47 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times
We have something similar in CA where they give people $600 per child to throw them into daycare or after school care so mom can make believe she is going to school or can free up her schedule to not look for work harder while getting impregnated the sixth time by baby daddy #4. Great program, but not for the taxpayers flipping the bill.

Old 10-21-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Maybe they should get the money instead of the inner city blacks.
They are on all kinds of assistance programs, oops - welfare to you.

What have you got against black people? You're spreading your same venom on at least two different threads - hopefully the mods will catch up with you and give you the boot...

Old 10-21-2012, 02:51 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Sure when you compare us to us over time.

Internationally though the US has the highest rate among developed nations.
I think that says more about our childishly repressed and hypocritical attitudes about sex when compared to the rest of the developed world.

Now can we get back to the topic?

Old 10-21-2012, 02:51 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,929,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Obama was not the candidate who had a pregnant teenage daughter, I might remind you! There but for the Grace of God. . . .
What's the difference? Are you calling a girl who gets preggo outside of marriage a disgrace, and could never happen to one of Obamas' precisous gifts from Allah?

Don't be such a racist hypocrite?

Old 10-21-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Then why don't you teach them now to say no.

20yrsinBranson
Why should I? I'm not complaining about daycare centers in schools.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies