Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 05:31 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times

Advertisements

Charles Woods Discusses His Son Tyrone Woods and Benghazi Attack With Glenn Beck | Video | TheBlaze.com

Quote:
Vice President Biden, as he as become known to do, reportedly made a wildly inappropriate comment to the father who had just buried his hero son.
Woods said Biden came over to his family and asked in a “loud and boisterous” voice, “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?”

“Are these the words of someone who is sorry?” said Woods
The grieving father also described his brief encounter with President Obama during the ceremony for the Libya victims.
“When he finally came over to where we were, I could te
ll that he was rather conflicted, a person who was not at peace with himself,” Woods said. “Shaking hands with him, quite frankly, was like shaking hands with a dead fish. His face was pointed towards me but he would not look me in the eye, his eyes were over my shoulder.”

“I could tell that he was not sorry,” he added. “He had no remorse.”
Beck said he wanted to give the president “the benefit of the doubt,” and asked Woods how he could be sure that Obama wasn’t just uncomfortable or nervo

Hillary Clinton’s comments to Woods raise even more questions about the White House’s official story on the Benghazi attack, which has been extremely inconsistent as it is.
After apologizing for his loss, Woods said Clinton told him that the U.S. would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.”
Disgusting Administration from the top to the bottom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 05:37 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,711,121 times
How much do you want to bet that someone is going to claim this is made up, is from a known right-winger, or some other silly excuse as to why the story doesn't matter?

Personally, VP or no, I would have had a hard time not laying my hands on someone who made a comment like that about my deceased son. Kudos to Mr. Woods for not losing his temper.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:40 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
I think the worst of it is what Hillary told him. That is absolutely horrible. This entire Administration has to go. All of them. They are a bunch of horrible, incompetent, lying people. Scum

Old 10-25-2012, 05:54 PM

3,040 posts, read 5,002,363 times
So there going to arrest and prosecute the guy who made the video: What ever happened to our 1st amendment rights.

Had Biden said that to me, no matter if he is the VP, I think I would have knocked him on is ass.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:55 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
People in the Obama administration need to get jail time for the criminal coverup of Benghazi.

Old 10-25-2012, 06:05 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
I used to frequently travel to Boston on business. I have met Romney. He made quite an impression on me given he exposed himself to me in a building corridor. He blew it off saying he was on the way to the can and told me to get over it.

Because I said so, makes it true.

Old 10-25-2012, 06:08 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I used to frequently travel to Boston on business. I have met Romney. He made quite an impression on me given he exposed himself to me in a building corridor. He blew it off saying he was on the way to the can and told me to get over it.

Because I said so, makes it true.
Anyone who wants to have four more years like the last for by voting for Obama really doesn't have much credibility.

Old 10-25-2012, 06:08 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
A VERY good question the MSM wants to ignore. WHY NO RESCUE attempt? For 7 HOURS the obama admin watched real time as the attack raged on.....did nothing to help...then he jumped on a plane to a Vegas fund raiser.....after watching the murder of our personnel.

Incredible.

Father of Slain SEAL: Who Made the Decision Not to Save My Son? | The Weekly Standard

Quote:
“And now that it’s coming out that apparently the White House situation room was watching our people die in real time, as this was happening,” Woods says, he wants answers on what happened—and why there was no apparent effort to save his son’s life.
Video of interview;

Megyn Kelly plays interview of father of dead former Navy SEAL in Benghazi questioning why no one tried to save them » The Right Scoop -

Normally, the morning and evening "news" casts of abc, nbc and cbs would have this father on to talk about it...but NOT when they have obama to shield and protect.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:25 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,199,237 times
Lightbulb Thanks for this post! Joe Biden is a disgrace to America!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post

Disgusting, sad, we were fooled 4 years ago, and we need to correct the problem!

Old 10-25-2012, 08:15 PM

1,422 posts, read 2,303,920 times
You lost me at "Glenn Beck"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies