Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 04:55 PM

52,419 posts, read 52,951,588 times

Advertisements

While it's not PC to say this... I just wish the ME would **** off, I'm tired of hearing about Muslims, Jew hate, and all the rest of it all.

I really really think if the ME exported bananas we'd never have any vested interest in that region of the world. They can go and live like it's the 12 century in peace....

I'm done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2012, 05:23 PM

24,620 posts, read 19,243,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
It's well known that Israel is itching to "git-r-done" when it comes to Iran.
I see you're still posting your nonsense crap.

Israel will not attack Iran. If you don't understand why, then perhaps you should ask people knowledgeable in combat operations, especially air operations. Note that "political experts" are not military experts, because if they were, then they would know that the Laws of Physics.....the very laws that bar Israel from taking any action.....have not changed.

You can start 50,000 useless fear-mongering threads claiming that Israel will attack Iran, but it will not alter the Laws of Physics and an Israeli F-16 still needs to be re-fueled twice in-flight, once over the Gulf and once over Iran, and Israel still doesn't have the air assets to conduct in-flight re-fueling.

So, now what, you gonna start a thread on the Federal Reserve or something?

Not amused...

Mircea

Old 11-04-2012, 02:59 PM

8,953 posts, read 20,728,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post

Israel will not attack Iran. If you don't understand why, then perhaps you should ask people knowledgeable in combat operations, especially air operations. Note that "political experts" are not military experts, because if they were, then they would know that the Laws of Physics.....the very laws that bar Israel from taking any action.....have not changed.

You can start 50,000 useless fear-mongering threads claiming that Israel will attack Iran, but it will not alter the Laws of Physics and an Israeli F-16 still needs to be re-fueled twice in-flight, once over the Gulf and once over Iran, and Israel still doesn't have the air assets to conduct in-flight re-fueling.

Not amused...

Mircea
Off topic a bit.......
For the life of me I can't understand why the mods let folk's like you hurl personal insults at me then kick my ass when I say something crosswise to rebut an uncalled for rude comment to me.

Yeah ,Yeah I know...If ya can't take the heat stay outta the kitchen.

BTW you''re off topic.

Old 11-04-2012, 03:04 PM

1,565 posts, read 2,457,670 times
good, I hope the entire region gets wiped off the map.

Old 11-04-2012, 03:06 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,903,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post

We have no dog in the Middle East fight and should stay out of any conflict that arises.

Old 11-04-2012, 07:06 PM

24,620 posts, read 19,243,428 times
You said.....

Quote:
Middle East War Could Erupt Right After POTUS Election

More to think about..........

"Some political experts claim there will be a risk that a new “big wave” in the Middle East could reach its peak after the American presidential elections, and that the region might plummet into the abyss. They say that Israel is ready to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities"

It's well known that Israel is itching to "git-r-done" when it comes to Iran.
Quote:

Not amused...

Mircea
Quote:
Off topic a bit.......
For the life of me I can't understand why the mods let folk's like you hurl personal insults at me then kick my ass when I say something crosswise to rebut an uncalled for rude comment to me.

Yeah ,Yeah I know...If ya can't take the heat stay outta the kitchen.

BTW you''re off topic.
Nothing off-topic there.

You continually post threads linking to sources which have been repeatedly proven to be false, overly biased and based on fear-mongering or pushing an agenda. Forum members beat you into the ground with facts refuting your bogus sources......and very telling is the fact that you will not and have not defended your sources.

There are other forums on the internet that would be more appropriate for your particular brand of agenda-based fear-mongering that has no basis in facts. Why don't you go there and post? They would worship someone like you, because those people are sick and weak and need a steady daily diet of fear or validation of their pathetic lives and false beliefs.

I cannot in good conscience allow you to post your fear-mongering BS and attempt to mislead people on this forum without refuting it.

Nothing fundamental has changed.

The Laws of Physics have not been altered.

Reality has not been twisted or warped.

There are two possible fissile materials to use for nuclear warheads, uranium and plutonium. You can use one, or the other, or even both. US atomic demolition munitions used plutonium, but up through 5 kt they also had a uranium sleeve that you could put around the warhead to boost the yield -- for the little SADM it doubled the yield from 1 kt to 2 kt, but not so for the 5 kt warhead.

Iran is sitting on a pile of uranium ore in the vicinity of Nantz. There is no possible way to destroy the entire region -- even using nuclear weapons it couldn't be done -- so Iran has a very large quantity of uranium.

Plutonium does not exist naturally -- you have to make it with a nuclear reactor.

Now, please explain to everyone how Israel's destruction of the dual-reactors at Bushwehr will halt Iran's alleged nuclear weapons program?

Is there some kind of alchemy involved where the destruction of the dual-reactors at Bushwehr causes the uranium ore underground 600 miles away in the vicinity of Nantz to disappear from the Earth?

How does that work exactly? Does it involve Mesons or the God Particle? Leprechauns? Unicorns?

Uranium ore is more or less 99% U238 and varying percentages of U234 and U235 making up the remaining 1%. In order to produce plutonium, the uranium ore must be enriched with U235 to a level of 3%-5%.

What does the IAEA report say? It says Iran is enriching uranium ore to 20% U235. Total fail for a nuclear weapons program.

Again, I ask, how does Israel's destruction of the dual-reactors at Bushwehr halt Iran's alleged nuclear weapons program?

Will you answer that very simple question? Can you get the retards on the bogus web-sites from your links to answer that question?

If attacking the dual-reactor complex at Bushwehr will not halt any alleged Iranian nuclear weapons program, then why would Israel attack the reactor complex? The Israelis are dumb, but they are not at all stupid.

And if Israel's destruction of the dual-reactors not stop any alleged nuclear weapons program, then why would the US destroy the dual-reactors for Israel?

Can you or your repugnant sources answer that simple question?

Do you understand that military aircraft have both a range and a combat radius? Do you understand that the range of any aircraft is simply the distance the aircraft can fly at optimum speed, and optimum altitude for the engine(s) that it has, with drop tanks?

Do you understand that aircraft cannot evade radar detection and simultaneously fly at optimum speeds/altitude?

Do you understand that Israel doesn't have the tanker assets to support in-flight refueling operations for such an attack? And that it would require multiple sorties for even the slimmest of hopes that a target is destroyed or neutralized?

Why don't you bring the dim-wits from whose web-sites you constantly quote here? I'll take them on. I'd post on their sites, but they'd just delete my posts.

Are you or any of those clowns even remotely familiar with air operations? You think Allied aircraft were just cruising through Iraqi air-space during the Gulf War?

No, there were 2 AWACs and at least 4 Hawkeyes sitting up in the clouds directing air traffic. Why? Because they can see things combat aircraft cannot see.....like an Iraqi fighter taking off from an airfield a 100 miles away to engage them.

So before people start huffing and puffing about air power, you might want to stop and think of the advantages that the US has over so many countries, with its satellites and AEW aircraft. Sure, Israel has the Phalcon, but they'd never get it into Iranian airspace to see the battlefield.

As long you keep posting your fear-mongering fantasy wars and economic crashes, I'll continue to debunk them and prove they are nothing but fear-mongering by really sick people who take great delight and enjoy causing harm to others.

Now, if you have some facts to present to support any of your false claims, other than something idiotic like "17 Signs You'll Know Israel Is Going to Attack Iran And The Economic Collapse Is Coming" then do so.

Still not amused....

Mircea

Old 11-04-2012, 07:37 PM

27,311 posts, read 15,454,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Israel will feel A LOT more confident doing a pre-emptive strike on Iran with Romney and fellow Republicans. Obama has been the most "real" with Israel instead of treating them like a spoiled child.

He was busy destabilizing the rest of the region.

Old 11-04-2012, 07:38 PM

1,403 posts, read 941,017 times
I really do not care as long as we stay completely out of it. No economic,military aid of any kind to any nation involved.

Old 11-04-2012, 08:28 PM

31,306 posts, read 22,296,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
War in the Middle East could always erupt at any moment.

What else is new?
Not so different than much of the rest of the world.

Imperial History of the Middle East

Considering the modern boundries of the current states of the Middle East have little to no resemblence of the boundries even 100 years ago we could slice and dice it into more manageable pieces if we would like

Old 11-04-2012, 09:16 PM

8,953 posts, read 20,728,558 times
Quote:
I cannot in good conscience allow you to post your fear-mongering BS and attempt to mislead people on this forum without refuting it.
Just who the hell are you????

I tell you......
No more or less than any other member.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies