Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 05:04 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Reminds you of Al Qaeda and the Taliban, doesn't it?
yes, it does...we are no better, when you look at how people act when there is a devestating tragidy, like at the NJ shore....people have the nerve to loot????? How dare they, and people were laughing at the signs people made, like "this property is protected by Smith and Weson", they should be shot on sight, and where was the military that the so called liberal media broadcasted that were there. Honestly, our laws are way to soft, our county is soft and distorted. When people start acting like working members of the community, taking no free hand outs...and working for a living instead of taking money from Welfare for life, then this country will turn around.
When crime is clamped down on, things will start to change...until then, nothing will change, you give people free handouts, all it does is make them lazy.
And I'm not talking about the person who needs help temporarily, but the leaches that take money and food stamps for life, are the ones that have to be stopped. Make people responsible, educate people instead of making them co-dependent. Our young people today, think they deserve free handouts?:????? It is embarrassing...not to mention, people who are more loyal to their parties rather then doing what is best for the county. How idioic, or people that vote strickly b/c of women's rights. Woman have more rights now then they ever did. I personally think it is wrong when a women takes a job, gets pregnant, then takes all that time off with pay?????? It makes it so much harder on her co-workers, and they cannot hire another person by law....that is just wrong. Then the woman has to take off so much work b/c her kids are sick....I have women working in my group that are out of work more then they are in, and that is so wrong, irrisponsable and selfish. And the person who shows up for work everyday is not rewarded, but the women who don't show up are rewarded with bonus and awards....??????? That is so freaking wrong and I'm a woman. You either want to work or don't....you can't or shouldn't have it both ways.

I'm sick to death of women crying about women's rights. You want birth control freakin buy it? Geeze Louise. you want an abortion, do it, that is between you and your God, and no one else's business. You shouldn't have gotten pregnant to begin with, in this day and age, woman are having babies left and right, to collect more welfare????????? What is wrong with our system today? We're all corrupt, and expect to be given things, and people are homeless on the NJ shore??????? Shame on America!

OUr country is broke, and you have women worried about birth control? If we fall financially, I promise you, we're all in for one hell of a shock....and we won't survive it, b/c we're soft and we don't know how to do without.

Human beings are mean....and they get ugly when they don't have....they do not work together...our systems are broken, and now, now after Obama gets elected, he admits we're in dire straights, and Romney was no picnic either, when Congress, the Senate, and CEO's get togeher and stop acting like they are better then anyone else, things will change....until then, it will not....I never in my life have seen a more selfish country then right now....every one feels like it's ok to break the law. You drive down interstates, who pays attention to the speed limit??????? We're all corrupt...and if your leaders are corrupt, so will your people be. There are CEO's that hire consultants, constantly getting rid of people's jobs, and farming out jobs over seas...b/c they don't want to give up their bonuses, and high pays...they do not deserve to be leaders....they do not make common sense decissions. And are always crying that the company is broke, but spend tons of money on green, like solar panels and re-modeling and helicopters, when they get paid milage for using their cars. They live in castles with elevators, and brag about their hugs farms and 2,000.00 paintings and shore vacation homes???????? No one wants to work together, to make things better, it is an individualist country.

This country is broken...our systems are broken and we allow illegals to vote?????? My God people wake the heck up!!! We should all, all of us, be ashamed of ourselves, and your in here bickering back and forth still??????? It's all the Republicans fault, it's all the democrates fault....I'll tell you what would have caused our leaders to do something, if we all would have gone in that voting booth and voted for the independent candidate, that would have sent Washington a huge message. Throw them all out and start all over again....make them work for a living, instead of thinking they are entitled. It's all our faults, everyone of us....b/c we refuse to wake up and realize, how freaking corrupt our leaders are.

Where I work, one of our leaders thought it was ok to stand in our cafe, and stand there and eat the bacon, while he waited for him food to be cooked....?????? It's ok to not pay attention to policy and have a person moved from her job b/c she wanted to do what was right, instead, he says, "do you know who I am".....you people have no idea....we all live in this protective plastic bubble we've created for ourselves and call it life, without any idea of what is going on,,,, and every 4 to 8 years, we vote the same corrupt people back in office.

What do you think happened to Herman Cain? I'm not saying he was totally right, but people started listening to him and the republican party didn't like that, so they sabatoged him saying he was running around with all these women and ruined him, b/c they wanted Romney in???????

Think for Yourselves fotr once and stop pointing fingers, both parties are corrupt....and they've bought us to our knees and ruined this country. We all walk around like zombies, incapable of thinking, and seeing what is really going on, b/c it is more important to be loyal to your parties, then it is to do right???????????? It's our fault!

Watch this,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

How pathetic, how embarrassing, and this is the intellect of our country, she represents our country?
Look at this and weep, weep for the people living in this country who do not have a clue, who are completely lost unless you give them something for free? This is not only pathetic, but should be an embarrassment, that this woman is so unethical..so unable to think and I wonder how many children she has bred with the same intellect? And believe me, there are many whites who are just like her so this isn't a come down on black people....this is the intellect that are breeding children....who think and feel like they do...

Last edited by cremebrulee; 11-10-2012 at 05:47 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2012, 06:52 AM

2,179 posts, read 7,376,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I think you mean Barry.

If Barry said that, I think he was wrong. After several decades of alliance with evangelicals, conservatism/individualism is stronger than ever before. In 1968, the GOP nominee was Richard Nixon. Nixon distrusted the free market to the point that he imposed wage/price controls. He favored a national ban on handguns. Under the Nixon admin the EPA, PBS, and Amtrak were all created. He was quite happy with the 'Fairness doctrine.' If he were around today he would be a Democrat, to the left of Pres. Obama.
and JFK would be a conservative compared to the big o

Old 11-10-2012, 07:13 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
And he was absolutely right. all my life, I've jumped around to different organized religions, and some of those people are absolutely nuts...and very very troubled people. Not all, but the majority of them....and you are right...you cannot talk to them, b/c they really believe they are doing the lords work.

If you look back in History, most wars were fought over relgion...and also, it was the leaders of churches that condemed women to burning on the stake, hundreds of women, they were absolutely nuts...they feared any woman who had an opinion, so they called her a witch and burned her at the stake. They have stoned women for the same thing in earlier times....I do and will admit, I am a spiritual believer, but organized religion, no way...I've seen way to much!

They don't belong in politics....however, they are becoming very strong and like any other special interest group, they are paying off politicians...they should make it illegal, to contribute money to politicans....

If Romney and Obama would have taken the Millions of dollars that people contributed to their campaigns, and put it on on the deficit, they would have been doing something great!!!!!
Well, hey,hey, Cremebrulee ~ I think we actually agree on something here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies