Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2012, 01:58 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times

Advertisements

Food stamps frees up their money for other purchases.
We are a consumer nation after all....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2012, 02:06 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I wasn't whining about anything. It's called feeding yourself. These folks taking advantage of the system are doing just that. Hey you want to let em they YOU pay for em don't make everybody else. That is the problem with you folks who like to throw around everybody elses money. You never see a hipster who you think would take advantage of the system. Or anybody else for that matter. Hell with only half the country is paying taxes anyway the other half likes to spend that money however they deem right. No skin off your back and all.
I am wondering if you are a TEA PARTY member? That term Hipster sounds like an angry old man talking.
I agreed with you and you keep arguing. Yes there are a bunch of mooches out there and always will be and a major portion are white and live in the South. One of them might be your niece or nephew for all i know.. i take offense as to trying to talk this out and you keep generalizing and whining.How do you know what i throw around? I WORK A JOB EVERYDAY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I GET UP AT 5:00 AM.You will get a lot more respect and cooperation if you let up on trying to demonize everyone that doesn't agree with you. I am a respected member of my IOOF Lodge. I am a legal guardian for a chronic paranoid schizophrenic. What do you do to help out? Bitching accomplishes nothing. Have you figured that out yet?

Old 11-20-2012, 02:45 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,464,007 times
Quote:
Your saying folks who eat at food pantries and soup kitchens are moochers? That can't be because hipsters don't go to soup kitchens. Not hip enough. How do you know I don't eat right? I just had a tofu burger and some bean sprouts for lunch. Got a problem with that?

I think the tofu burger and beans sprouts are fictitious.

Plus I hate tofu and have no idea how anyone can eat it.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:23 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I am wondering if you are a TEA PARTY member? That term Hipster sounds like an angry old man talking.
I agreed with you and you keep arguing. Yes there are a bunch of mooches out there and always will be and a major portion are white and live in the South. One of them might be your niece or nephew for all i know.. i take offense as to trying to talk this out and you keep generalizing and whining.How do you know what i throw around? I WORK A JOB EVERYDAY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I GET UP AT 5:00 AM.You will get a lot more respect and cooperation if you let up on trying to demonize everyone that doesn't agree with you. I am a respected member of my IOOF Lodge. I am a legal guardian for a chronic paranoid schizophrenic. What do you do to help out? Bitching accomplishes nothing. Have you figured that out yet?
Keep wandering. Angry old men didn't make up the term hipster. Now my nieces and nephews are moochers and you want some kind of award for being a guardian of somebody? I take care of mine and am tired of folks expecting a cut of it. IOOF I don't even know what that is so good for you. This board is about bitching. Have you figured that out yet?

Old 11-20-2012, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
I think the tofu burger and beans sprouts are fictitious.

Plus I hate tofu and have no idea how anyone can eat it.
Only hipsters would eat tofu burgers and bean sprouts so yes I was being fictitious. Of course tofu burgers aren't hip anymore I doubt so it's on to rabbits it appears.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:28 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,464,007 times
Quote:
Keep wandering. Angry old men didn't make up the term hipster. Now my nieces and nephews are moochers and you want some kind of award for being a guardian of somebody? I take care of mine and am tired of folks expecting a cut of it. IOOF I don't even know what that is so good for you. This board is about bitching. Have you figured that out yet?

The International Order of Odd Fellows is a fraternal society that has been around for a long time.

Independent Order of Odd Fellows - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-20-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
The International Order of Odd Fellows is a fraternal society that has been around for a long time.

You just have to cut the old tea partier some slack. Making up fictitous foods etc never admits being wrong. Must begetting senile to not know what the IOOF is. IOOF was and still is very big in Ks. I am proud to be a member.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
You are the one making it about bitching. I COME HERE TO DISCUSS ISSUES THAT I AM INTERESTED IN.
Sure would be a better place if you didn't just ***** all the time wouldn't it?:

Old 11-20-2012, 03:42 PM

You are on odd fellow for sure. You havn't discussed anything. You accuse my nieces and nephews of being some sort of moochers and call me a tea party member and claim that is discussing? Yes continue on discussing away. And now you think tofu isn't real.

Old 11-20-2012, 03:43 PM

Quote:

I don't care how long it's been around I've never heard of it. Sounds like an odd group. Probably bunch of hipsters who think they're better than everybody else but pretend not to be because that wouldn't be hip.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies