Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 10:09 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times

Advertisements

Although ABC brought up this part in January the media forgot to mention it ever again when Obama went after Romney for his returns. It is very interesting to see how other employees of the federal government owe so much. For instance, 413 people in the EPA owe over $19 million. That figures out to over $46K for each person, on the average.

You see this is why Democrats are so eager to raise taxes, they don’t pay them anyway!

36 Obama aides owe $833,970 in back taxes – media silent : Fire Andrea Mitchell!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2012, 10:16 PM

420 posts, read 335,301 times
I owe you big-time, roy. I never knew doctors' offices closed, nor did I know people cheated on their taxes. Now I'm well informed. C'mon, man. Pick up your game a bit.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:37 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
It appears the counterclockwise folks can't address the topic like usual.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:45 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,749,491 times
I do not understand how so many senior officials and congress men can ignore or cheat on their taxes and more people are not outraged. I don't care what political party you belong to those in charge of writing and enforcing laws should be the most accountable for following the laws of the country.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:49 PM

It appears the left thinks it's a big joke. Hell the guy running the fed reserve couldn't find the time to pay his dam taxes. Just as many republicans do it too. Then little old me gets a letter from the IRS claiming I didn't fill out this or that right, which I did, and it takes 8 months of yelling and screaming at the idiots to clear it up.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:53 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,506,565 times
Man, you guys are reaching hard to connect something, anything to Obama...LOL..Amazing that your NOMINEE refused to release his returns and that was cool but some alleged anonymous Obama "aides" owe some duckets and we're supposed to care? Come on cons, your meltdown has to stop somewhere.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:55 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,749,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Man, you guys are reaching hard to connect something, anything to Obama...LOL..Amazing that your NOMINEE refused to release his returns and that was cool but some alleged anonymous Obama "aides" owe some duckets and we're supposed to care? Come on cons, your meltdown has to stop somewhere.
Are you really saying that someone refusing to show you their tax returns is the same as cheating on tax returns or refusing to pay their taxes? Talk about reaching.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:59 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,232,757 times
the cheerleaders in the media were/are despicable, they circle the wagons around obama- its all about getting invited to the right cocktail parties,

ethics in journalism, means as much as the easter bunny

but hey,,,no one cares, as long as almost half the country gets their welfare check......
and the providers still get demonized

Old 11-17-2012, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
It is obvious you don't care. They laugh at fools who don't care. They know that type are the useful idiots who allow them to do whatever they want, break any laws they want, and just claim oh well it's just politics and you lap it up like flies to sheet. You are what is wrong with this country.

Old 11-18-2012, 12:07 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
It appears the left thinks it's a big joke. Hell the guy running the fed reserve couldn't find the time to pay his dam taxes. Just as many republicans do it too. Then little old me gets a letter from the IRS claiming I didn't fill out this or that right, which I did, and it takes 8 months of yelling and screaming at the idiots to clear it up.
Well you guys didn't want us to see Romney's taxes and kept going on and on about how it wasn't important and now that this is about Democrats, tax returns are all of a sudden important....strange.

Oh and I have a friend at the IRS, the yelling and screaming is probably what took it 8 months to clear it up....people generally don't like to be yelled at when they could be helping you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies