Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2012, 04:49 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,071,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by munna21977 View Post
99% of Tea Party members cannot locate Burma on World Map.
Nobody can, since it no longer exists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2012, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I know what it means. Doh!

And I'll guarantee you my IQ is higher than yours. Your punctuation and overall sentence structure alone proves your education didn't stick.
It seems to be from Hawaii (the education) - 'nuff said!!!!!

Old 11-20-2012, 04:55 PM

3,004 posts, read 5,151,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
We aren't insinuating anything. We are stating, in unequivical terms, that Obama is a national embarassement, indeed, a disgrace - and that he re-earns that dubious title on a regular and recurring basis.

I suggest he find the one spot on earh that is the farthest from Washington, DC, and, for the good of the people, the country, and the world, stay there, incommunicado, until the end of his terms, at which point he can move to Hawaii or where ever he wants to. He could do a tremendous amount of good, simply by doing any more destruction to our nation, our economy and the future of our people.
Actually the subtle point I was making is that mispronouncing a name, one that is already difficult to pronounce and throwing a 2 year old temper tantrum is a flipping joke which makes people who think like that flipping jokes. Grow up, get the %*-$ over it already. It's obvious he is smarter than you because this thread is stupid even by far right standards.

Old 11-20-2012, 05:25 PM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Bush mispronounced lots of words too, everybody says Bush and Obama are the same intellectualy tempermentally and in ability. An empty suit doesn't have to be smart, at least not smarter than the dullards that vote for him.
I even call them Feeble Dumb and Feeble Dweeb.

Old 11-20-2012, 05:30 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,242,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
does the op have anything besides sour grapes? a link? a story? or just anti obama whining for general purposes?
4 more years of whine I'm afraid. You'd think that we folks in wisconsin would be running out of cheese n crackers to go with it! We have an endless supply for those who never get enough.

Old 11-20-2012, 05:34 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Bush mispronounced lots of words too, everybody says Bush and Obama are the same intellectualy tempermentally and in ability. An empty suit doesn't have to be smart, at least not smarter than the dullards that vote for him.
I even call them Feeble Dumb and Feeble Dweeb.
Who is it that says Bush and Obama are the same intellectually or in any other way and can you describe exactly what an empty suit is? Dullards voted for him? Guess again.

Election Infographic Shows Most Educated States Voted For Obama | Happy Place « The Tribune of the People

Old 11-20-2012, 05:38 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,195,902 times
He apologized though, right? He's so good at that.

Old 11-20-2012, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msamhunter View Post
Actually the subtle point I was making is that mispronouncing a name, one that is already difficult to pronounce and throwing a 2 year old temper tantrum is a flipping joke which makes people who think like that flipping jokes. Grow up, get the %*-$ over it already. It's obvious he is smarter than you because this thread is stupid even by far right standards.
I'll get over his serial stupidity, serial faux pax etc., just like you guys got over W's pronunciation of nuclear.

I seem to see a double standard, DemocRATS can do no wrong, Republicans can do no right.

Judging from his performand "at the mike" sans teleprompter, he isn't really all that smart. He takes bushell-baskets full of words, throws them up in the air, and says virtually nothing with them - unless he is reading from the TOTUS.

Honestly, folks, while I wasn't enamoured by Bush, he wasn't nearly as bad as Obama.

How far down the sewer line do you guys have to go before you realize you're being flushed?

How high does gas have to go, how high does unemployment have to go (U6 is at 12% or so, much higher for certain "groups"), welfare and food stamp use at record highs, number of people actually "at work" at record lows?

When do you realize that it isn't dom Perignon going down your gullet, but Kool Aid - Grape Kool Aid - well spiked as in Jonestown?

Old 11-20-2012, 05:41 PM

37,153 posts, read 39,418,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
I'll get over his serial stupidity, serial faux pax etc., just like you guys got over W's pronunciation of nuclear.

I seem to see a double standard, DemocRATS can do no wrong, Republicans can do no right.

Judging from his performand "at the mike" sans teleprompter, he isn't really all that smart. He takes bushell-baskets full of words, throws them up in the air, and says virtually nothing with them - unless he is reading from the TOTUS.

Honestly, folks, while I wasn't enamoured by Bush, he wasn't nearly as bad as Obama.

How far down the sewer line do you guys have to go before you realize you're being flushed?

How high does gas have to go, how high does unemployment have to go (U6 is at 12% or so, much higher for certain "groups"), welfare and food stamp use at record highs, number of people actually "at work" at record lows?

When do you realize that it isn't dom Perignon going down your gullet, but Kool Aid - Grape Kool Aid - well spiked as in Jonestown?
Tell me you actually believe that Obama made more cultural faux pas and/or is less liked by the rest of the world than George W. Bush. Just state that outright if you really believe it, because that's actually something reasonable testable as opposed to whatever murky claim you put forth. Say outright that this issue of faux pas and misunderstanding of local etiquette is of great importance to you and that you believe Obama has fared far less well on the global scene than George W. Bush did. Do it and then we'll have some real metric to gauge.

Old 11-20-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
Tell me you actually believe that Obama made more cultural faux pas and/or is less liked by the rest of the world than George W. Bush. Just state that outright if you really believe it, because that's actually something reasonable testable as opposed to whatever murky claim you put forth. Say outright that this issue of faux pas and misunderstanding of local etiquette is of great importance to you and that you believe Obama has fared far less well on the global scene than George W. Bush did. Do it and then we'll have some real metric to gauge.
I know it for a fact.

You just aren't exposed to them because you don't listen to legitimate news outlets, and save the BS about Fox News etc.

How many times that piece of Chicago offal bow to leaders of other countries? Dozens. What fool doesn't know how to pronounce Corps as in Marine Corps, or Navy Corpsman? Only a rube, that is who. A not-ready-for-primetime, back bencher rube.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies