Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 09:08 AM

397 posts, read 257,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I've wondered that. Those fools at MSNBC are none too bright, but they can't possibly be dumb enough to believe the crap they spew. Nobody is that dumb. Well, on second thought...............look around.............

I rest my case.
I have to admit. You just joined March of this year and have over 2000 rep points. Thats seems pretty good. It could not have been from post like the ones in this thread though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2012, 09:18 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
I've wondered that. Those fools at MSNBC are none too bright, but they can't possibly be dumb enough to believe the crap they spew. Nobody is that dumb. Well, on second thought...............look around.............

I rest my case.
Your insult is not based in reality. Please refer to the numerous threads posted by your fellow sheeple - regarding who would win and who would lose.

THEN - tell us again who is dumb.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:24 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,439,375 times
Lightbulb MSNBC’s Primetime Trounces Fox News Since Election Day

MSNBC's obvious bias doesn't ignore reality.

Fox makes up their own separate reality. That fantasy took a hard hit two weeks ago.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:34 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
This is understandable, coming from you. You would rather hear the lies of Fox, which reenforce your distorted alternative universe than the truth on MSNBC. Remember, while Fox was telling its audience what they wanted to hear -- how Romney was going to win in a landslide, MSNBC was showing that the actual polls favored Obama. Which of these two ended up being right, huh?

The polls, which Fox ridiculed, ended up being 100% correct.

Fox has no credibility. It's a propaganda network where conservatives go to listen to their fantasies.
You probably call the Fortune Teller Hotline, too.

What's with people too stupid to realize polls are nothing more than guesses? They are fun for a little while but no more accurate than Dionne Warwick.

Most of the pollsters were on all the networks, including Fox. The polling results changed daily. Only incredibly low IQs would think what they said was accurate on one network but inaccurate on another. I mean, really, grab a clue, dems!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Your insult is not based in reality. Please refer to the numerous threads posted by your fellow sheeple - regarding who would win and who would lose.

THEN - tell us again who is dumb.
Really incredibly stupid is thinking you're smarter because your guess was more accurate. You do realize, do you not, that the same pollsters predicted THE EXACT SAME RESULTS on all networks.

No, you probably don't realize that.

Really DUMB is thinking you're smarter because your guess was accurate. That's the epitome of DUMB. Asked and answered.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:38 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,439,375 times
Quote:

What's with people too stupid to realize polls are nothing more than guesses? They are fun for a little while but no more accurate than Dionne Warwick.

Most of the pollsters were on all the networks, including Fox. The polling results changed daily. Only incredibly low IQs would think what they said was accurate on one network but inaccurate on another.
Except for reality, you have quite an argument there.

Quote:
I mean, really, grab a clue, dems!
Here's one:

Rasmussen: Romney 49%, Obama 47% - Election 2012 Polls - Fox Nation

Old 11-21-2012, 09:41 AM

58 posts, read 53,696 times
One problem with that analysis- 25-54 has never been Fox News' key demo. It's 65+

Old 11-21-2012, 09:41 AM

Quote:

Most of the pollsters were on all the networks, including Fox. The polling results changed daily. Only incredibly low IQs would think what they said was accurate on one network but inaccurate on another. I mean, really, grab a clue, dems!

Really incredibly stupid is thinking you're smarter because your guess was more accurate. You do realize, do you not, that the same pollsters predicted THE EXACT SAME RESULTS on all networks.

No, you probably don't realize that.

Really DUMB is thinking you're smarter because your guess was accurate. That's the epitome of DUMB. Asked and answered.
DaleCooper, I tire of your repeated name calling. It's pretty much a given that when you have repeatedly sunk to that level - you are running out of arguments.

BTW - I created no 'MY CANDIDATE WILL WIN' threads.

But let me continue your childish, romper room (or perhaps rubber room) game - you look none too bright yourself at this point in time.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:44 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
It looks like more people are interested in reality these days or at least more people now understand that Fox Noise only sells lies and propaganda. Sure, the wing nuts find the lies and propaganda comforting but it isn't real and it only makes you a misinformed fool.
C'mon guy. You speak as if MSNBC is not the liberal equivolent of Fox News. You speak as if MSNBC is a bastion of fact-checking and truth telling. I sincerely hope you're not this naive.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:56 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,651,747 times
So let me get this straight? Liberals are defending MSNBC as non-biased and Fox News as biased.

First of all, I watch neither channel but to live in a fantasy world that MSNBC is non-biased and presents "better" news or facts than Fox News is hilarious. Yes, both are slanted:

But MSNBC is a liberal bunch of idiots spouting their own opinions as fact. It is crapola, garbage and fantasy. Fox News is biased but no where near as much as MSNBC and the rest of the lame stream media outlets. I recall CNN doing a poll a few years back of the election coverage of Obama versus McCain and hands down Fox was shown to be the most balanced.

It just goes to show how easily duped liberals are.

Old 11-21-2012, 10:03 AM

MSNBC is extremely left leaning. It is liberal pundits hosting a liberal, political discussion show.

Difference is - MSNBC isn't out their promoting themselves as "Fair and Balanced' or as a complete news show. It is not. Neither is Fox and they need to quit pretending they are anything other than what they are - a right leaning, political discussion television show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies