Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 12:02 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Yes.
i'm glad you agreed that GuyNTexas made an awesome post.

Quote:
Revealing.
indeed it was.

Quote:
As I instructed you earlier, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, etc. ... it's usually a duck! QUACK! QUACK!
as i instructed you earlier, your hearing has been so damaged by your very own constant shrieks of 'racism!!' that even guinea pig squeaks, owl hoots, and led zeppelin songs sound like 'quacks' to you.

i.e., 'racism!!!'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2012, 12:18 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,436,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OleSchoolFool View Post
some dems are racist
almost all repubs are racist
Really? There are 300+ million people in the US....roughly half voted Republican and half Democrat. By your comment you 60-70% are racist....and being conservative (no pun intended). You really think that many people are racist. If that were true, there would be no minorities in any position of authority (or close to it).

Old 11-27-2012, 12:22 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post
Really? There are 300+ million people in the US....roughly half voted Republican and half Democrat. By your comment you 60-70% are racist....and being conservative (no pun intended). You really think that many people are racist. If that were true, there would be no minorities in any position of authority (or close to it).
at least that poster exhibits a fair degree of accuracy in his choice of a user name.

not much anywhere else, though..

Old 11-27-2012, 12:24 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
at least that poster exhibits a fair degree of accuracy in his choice of a user name.
I bet you did too.

Old 11-27-2012, 12:57 PM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Excellent and truthful post but it won't change the minds of the race card pullers.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:15 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
Te real question is why did Cain not egt any real blac support ebig black.Why was he calleda uncle Ton=m and even Hilary and Bill Clinton caled rqacist in 2008 nominatio campiagn by many black leaders. Its obvious why balck have no base except withi the Democratic party.That means that oerhaps half the time they have no politicial voice with polical power in the country which isn't too smart ;IMO.Lokig at the stae hosues and chnaging party power its even worse there.I think this concentraiton has and will only continue to hurt i the future same as its has since the 60's/ Only those in top political positions will benefit.The rest wil be given welfare based power which depednent o what the top wants to give and there is less of that as time goes on .

Old 11-27-2012, 01:24 PM

2,664 posts, read 5,636,001 times
Quote:
yea, i really think that many people are racist
capitalism is bigger than racism, add affirmative action, and thats why u see qualified minorities make it big nowadays, if a particular minority gets accepted at work or a neighborhood, doesnt mean there is no racism for the overall group
not to say there is no reverse racism (minorities hating whites), but it's a lot less strong, and white people run the show mainly anyway so reverse racism doesnt have as big of an impact as regular racism
a black man is the president, but that also doesnt mean that people who voted for him arent at all racist
they either accepted him cuz he's not yo typical black or jus disliked the other guy more

cain had no chance cuz black people can spot a fraud uncle tom easy
remember when rnc put steele after obama got elected? LOL they really thought black people are that stupid to jus support a guy cuz hes of their color
thas y they will never get the black vote

Last edited by OleSchoolFool; 11-27-2012 at 01:34 PM..

Old 11-27-2012, 04:03 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Don't try to prove it to them, it gives them a feeling of control. They want it so bad lets give it to them.
I'm not trying to prove anything to anybody. And care less about what others think, always have been this way, and won't change now.
If these people want to fool themselves into feeling control, so be it. I won't compromise my feelings for anybody, in the least people on here, who think i should feel a certain way.

I have always had black friends, very good friends, and have never had a problem with them, why should i lie about that. My gosh, i went to High School in Inglewood Calif, most people know the area well, the riots.

I had no problems at all, i got along well with everyone. Now at the time i was in High School, there were race riots taking place. That had no effect on the black friends i had, or them with me.

If people want to think they are know it all's good for them, if they think they know how each person thinks, so be it. I don't! nor do i care how people feel.

Old 11-29-2012, 07:16 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Correction ... it's nothing that the black community hasn't been spouting and promoting all of your life. So now I'd like to see you and everyone else here promoting this Orwellian double talk to listen up, and listen good ..... the black community as a collective, are the true racists. You live, breathe, eat, sleep, walk, talk and dream racism. Racism enters your minds as often as a teenage boy frolicking on the beach, surrounded by skimpy bikinis thinks about sex. No subject is absent of your preoccupation with race. And that is proven by the countless THOUSANDS of "Black Organizations" that exist today ... go ahead, take a look at some of them right here: http://www.littleafrica.com/resources/organizations.pdf

There is no subject that you can dream up that doesn't have a "Nat'l Association of Black (fill in the blank)". From the "American Association of Blacks in Energy", to the "Nat'l. African American Speakers Association", to the freaking "Nat'l. Assn. of Black Scuba Divers" of all things. Really? Is there some desperate need to form an association of black "Scuba Divers" to protect them from the oppression of racism that wants to deny them oxygen tanks? Really? REALLY ? Fact is, there are literally THOUSANDS of these organizations .... here's just a very small sample:

Nat'l. Assn. of Black Accountants Inc. --------------- Nat'l. Assn. of Black College Broadcasters
Nat'l. Assn. of Black Telecomm. Profs. Inc. --------- Nat'l. Assn. of Black Women Entrepreneurs Inc
Nat'l. Assn. of Blacks in Criminal Justice ------------ Nat'l. Black Assn. for Speech-Lang. & Hearing
Nat'l. Black Nurses Association ---------------------- Nat'l. Black Police Association Inc.
Nat'l. Coalition-Blacks for Reparations in America - Nat'l. Conference of Black Mayors Inc.
The Organization of Black Airline Pilots Inc. -------- Nat'l. Society of Black Engineers
Int'l. Black Buyers & Mfgs. Expo & Conference -----

And it goes from ridiculous to absurd with such things as "Black Newspapers" like "African Americans in Alaska Resoures Guide" .... WTF is this? Blacks in Alaska need a resource guide? Nobody else? Or is there a "Whites in Alaska Resource Guide" ?

The fact is, the link above to "Little Africa" is just one website among several that serve a singular purpose, and a singular message .... black people need to do business with black people ... we've got black banks; black insurance companies, black investment firms, black advertising agencies, etc., etc., etc. And what is the underlying message? Help a brutha out and don't do business with "Whitey".

So we non racists "whities" are getting SICK & TIRED of this constant accusation of racism from the largest, most mind numbingly overt and outrageously obvious racists that exist in our country today .... YOU and your thousands of African American racists who couldn't find Africa on a bloody map! You racists who vote into congress such complete nitwits like Congressman Hank Johnson who is afraid that expanding the military presence might cause the island of Guam to tip over and capsize!!!! Or re-electing Jessie Jackson Jr to congress when he never showed up to work in his previous term, and his absence was explained as being "indisposed" and being treated for bi-polar disorder (while also under investigation for misappropriating campaign finance funds)... and he never campaigned ... his name was just put on the ballot and he was automatically re-elected. For Christ sake, I could name my dog "Jessie Jackson III" and we'd have the first "Canine Congressman".

So, after doing such a marvelous job in his first term as President .... winning the Nobel Peace Prize for redefining War as Peace in the minds of the dumbed down masses ... while simultaneously breaking the Guinness Book of World Records for the number of lies one can tell in 4 short years .... you all re-elect this communist anti-christ so he can drive the last few nails in our collective leftist crafted coffin? Brilliant.

Of course, what does this all prove? Well, OF COURSE ... I'm a racist.

I guess that you did not get the memo as to why some of these organizations exist in the first place. Have you ever wondered why there is an ABA (American Bar Association) and a NBA (National Bar Association)? Because blacks were not allowed into the ABA and just like fraternaties and other places that excluded blacks they formed their own. There also were groups that would not hire professional blacks or treated their black customers badly, so again blacks formed their own. Once they started to flourish and were independent of racism, now you point the finger and say that they are racist? It was because of racism that these places exist and continue to remined many of us that racism is still alove and we should not have to go back with hat in hand because people like yourself think that we should.

Old 11-29-2012, 07:25 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Got a point there. That is really the case, those who scream racisim the loudest, are usually ones who are racist.
I know those who vote democrat, keeping this real now, yet cannot stand blacks, yet they vote black, does this makes sense to any of you.

And they also bi--- about Mexicans, yet they vote democrat. What would you call them, ignorant, stupid. Curious to know, they are democrat thinking thru and thru.

Those who usually scream the loudest about any subject, seem to be the ones with the real outlying problem.

I am republician, and if i am a racist, how come some of my best best friends, happen to be black, if i were racist as you claim, why even be seen in public with them, i am a racist right?

Wrong i care not about the color of one's skin as i do about what is going on inside of them, i treat all of my friends the same, no different because of a color. Color is merely that, a outer shell, to what is inside the persons true essence.

Just for the record, I don't believe that every republican is racist it is just the ones that makes the most noise and their actions towards blacks and other minorities is always more visable to everyone else. Truth be known blacks are proably some of the most conservative people that there is. The probelm is that we do not have a party that reflect this, since the republicans have constantly attacked rather than embraced the black community. Whenever they do "promote" a black face it is only for show and after their use is over they are removed quickly. Quick! Name the longest and tenured black republican in the Senate and in Congress? How about the most powerful black republican within the party? I guess the best many of you can say is condi, hell she does even get the respect of her peers who did not call her by her professional title or birth name.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies