Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2013, 08:42 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,300 times

Advertisements

It is tolerated because there are no white groups that represent the interests of white americans. White americans aren't allowed freedom of association like other races are, in order to address the issues facing our community although this country was founded by white americans for white americans.

But don't worry, Europe and her diaspora nations are waking up to liberalism, so this era of "tolerance" of anti-white racism is on its way out in the next decade.

Old 11-24-2013, 08:45 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,230,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
It is tolerated because there are no white groups that represent the interests of white americans. White americans aren't allowed freedom of association like other races are, in order to address the issues facing our community although this country was founded by white americans for white americans.

But don't worry, Europe and her diaspora nations are waking up to liberalism, so this era of "tolerance" of anti-white racism is on its way out in the next decade.
I can name one, middle class tax fatigue. Being taxed to death you have a hard time feeding your family because you're feeding other families. Its very discouraging to work hard so other people don't have to.

Not sure if this is just white related, but more class related actually.

Old 11-24-2013, 08:51 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,994,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I've been victim of a crime by a Black guy, multiple times, didn't see it as racism.
What did you see it as? Fair reparations?
I'm trying to comprehend the liberal mindset here.

Old 11-24-2013, 09:01 PM

2,848 posts, read 6,439,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
What did you see it as? Fair reparations?
I'm trying to comprehend the liberal mindset here.
Maybe he saw it as a criminal trying to get money or greed. I'm black and in my lifetime have had stuff stolen from me by black, Mexican and white theifs. I don't see it as racism. I just learned a valuable lesson to guard my stuff from crooks better because they only see dollar signs not race when they see something to steal.

Old 11-24-2013, 09:03 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,994,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galounger View Post
Maybe he saw it as a criminal trying to get money. I'm black and have had stuff stolen from me by black, Mexican and white criminals. I don't see it as racism. I just learned a valuable lesson to guard my stuff from crooks better because they only see dollar signs not race when they see something to steal.
I'm sure that's the only thing they all see. Racial attacks only happen when whites are the perpetrators, right?

Old 11-24-2013, 09:51 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
I'm sure that's the only thing they all see. Racial attacks only happen when whites are the perpetrators, right?
Just like some only notice them when blacks are the attacker just so they can do what you just did

Old 11-24-2013, 10:15 PM

1,250 posts, read 1,489,233 times
White liberals are in control of society so all whites have been taught from birth that everything their ancestors have done was pure evil and they should apologize for everything bad in the world.

Old 11-24-2013, 10:21 PM

2,848 posts, read 6,439,496 times
Quote:
You do realize that Blacks get victimized by Black criminals more than whites don't you? I am statistically more likely to be robbed, shot, beat up by a black person than a white person is. If Black criminals were so racist they would be going out of their way to target whites instead of hurting their own kind most of the time.

Old 11-25-2013, 06:04 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Some are raised to be the victim.
Some are raised to be the predator.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:17 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Nothing like getting the racial guilt divisive mindset in the minds of young adults.

Of course the assignment doesn't make sense - to apologize for stuff you didn't do. I would like to say stand on what you believe - but I know that's not easy - professors can be intimidating.

Way back in the 9th grade, I went to a Catholic school, and the teacher was talking about the poor - and asked some question about who was at fault for the poor. I said it was their own fault in part because everyone has equal opportunity to go to school, get an education, what they do with their time, etc. He lit into me big time. I sank in my chair - but I believed what I said. When class was over, a classmate told me he agreed with me. So you never know who is listening when you take a stand.
And let's hope with maturity, you came to realize that that sentence is terribly wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies