Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2012, 11:33 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,306,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
...and yet you don't know that you can't just execute an incapacitated person without facing severe legal consequences? Uh huh... ok then. I take it they don't rely on you for legal advice.

Wow...and what a credible legal text you cited there.

Another internet macho man.
Meh, he's probably the janitor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2012, 11:34 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,280,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Meh, he's probably the janitor.

Old 11-28-2012, 11:38 PM

1,684 posts, read 1,188,659 times
Bravo...you posters are so damn cool.

Go play 'mall ninja' somewhere else.

Fast Glock Shooting - YouTube

Old 11-28-2012, 11:39 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,482,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
I ain't playin' whicha....I ain't ****ing around.

I'm not shooting to wound and then have you fall into me with the 8" blade as you die either....taking me with ya.

One to the head......or two to center mass then the head.
lol....

Seriously - does your mother know you're on here? You're probably gonna get in trouble.

Old 11-28-2012, 11:41 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,168,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
I ain't playin' whicha....I ain't ****ing around.

I'm not shooting to wound and then have you fall into me with the 8" blade as you die either....taking me with ya.

One to the head......or two to center mass then the head.
What the???????

Old 11-28-2012, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
he should have lived in a castle law state, then he would not have had the problems. the teens got their just rewards.
I agree Monkeywrench. Well DUH....anyone legit trains for this type of stuff. I think we found our keyboard warriors alright.

High Speed Amatuer Pistol Shooting - Sig Sauer p220 .45 ACP - YouTube

Old 11-29-2012, 12:10 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,938,631 times
Even in a castle law state this guy would have big problems. In no state in the union can you execute a home invader after they are no longer a threat. You can't cut their heads off and put them on pikes at your home's entrance either.

Old 11-29-2012, 12:19 AM

6,757 posts, read 8,306,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Even in a castle law state this guy would have big problems. In no state in the union can you execute a home invader after they are no longer a threat. You can't cut their heads off and put them on pikes at your home's entrance either.
Well, there goes his decorating scheme.

Old 11-29-2012, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
He screwed up when he shot them after they were down. Had he seen them going for a weapon while down, the situation would have been different.

He also was using a .22. There is a reason that nearly ALL SD/HD tactical shooting schools won't allow them. They are NOT reliable enough for that duty for one. Rimfire sucks as far as FTF, FTE, misfires and double feed/ stove pipes. The second reason is being shot placement. You have to put one right through the heart, brain or some other vital organ to stop someone. They are less forgiving than a larger caliber. You put a Speer Gold Dot 230 grain .45 ACP "somewhere" close in someones center mass, you'll at least slow them down. There are countless cases of people being shot with .22's and driving themselves to the hospital for help. People say more people die of .22 gunshot wounds a year than any other caliber. Two reasons for that are how many are out there, as well as they are often used by novice shooters. I don't count someone dying three days later with the one that went through after they tripped on the barbwire fence while out squirrel hunting effective either.

Three days was more than enough time to kill you too.

Has anyone ever heard of "this" before? Hydrostatic shock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you have, you would know why the old man's weapon fell short.

Had he had more training and learned how to double tap or send controlled two shot to the center mass, one shot to the head groups....the perps would have been dead before they hit the ground.

In some States such as mine, the fact they didn't have weapons doesn't matter. If you break into someones home without their permission and have the GUTS to do it while they are home, you've already created a lethal threat for the homeowner. He/she is NOT required to sit down and have a pow-wow with you to ask 'why' you just kicked the front door in, or smashed out the bathroom window and got mud all over the toilet seat while 'stepping in'.

He/she sees you in their home. Even worse if you roll over and open one eye to find mulitple perps standing at the foot of your bed. Had the old man seen them go for a weapon while they were down, things could have been totally different.

Good thing there isn't a law on what you can use for HD/SD duty. In my State, you could have shot them with a pre May 19th 1986 HK MP5 on three round burst or full auto if you wanted. You could have blasted them with a 12 gauge loaded with 00 Buck too.

Stay out of peoples homes if you VALUE YOUR LIFE.

Old 11-29-2012, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Well, there goes his decorating scheme.
Darn you got me.

How about 1 good 12 gauge 3" magnum slug blast to the chest.

There's no law on what you can or cannot use. It's NOT your problem you killed them the first try.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies