Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2012, 12:48 AM

1,684 posts, read 1,186,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Even in a castle law state this guy would have big problems. In no state in the union can you execute a home invader after they are no longer a threat. You can't cut their heads off and put them on pikes at your home's entrance either.
Sure you can as long as it's in self defense. You grabbed the only weapon you had handy at the time....a large edged weapon. One whack when they came at you.....off it goes.

The only reason he 'executed' them is because he finished them off. Had he filled them full of holes before they hit the ground....he would have been clear.

Anyone with ANY kind of former training knows you FIRE until you see your target go down. There's no set limit on what or 'how many' that is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2012, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I won't disagree with you or argue, but you have to admit that was pretty hard core shooting an 18 year old girl who was probably crying and begging for her life in the chest like that and then a head shot. Wow.
That's not what the article and reporters said. The TRUTH was she was laughing at him. Not too bright.

Break into an old man's home....then anger him to the point of making a bad case of judgement.

Had the old man been a better shot.....that Ruger Mini-14 .223 Rem not only would/could have killed her with only ONE round fired....it could have been in excess of 100 yards. Laugh in that felon broad!.....

Old 11-29-2012, 01:10 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,263,321 times
Why are you so obsessed with guns and what kinds of guns and how many shots it takes to kill another human being?

And for the record, does anyone really believe she was really laughing at the old man after he shot her?

And even if she was, does that justify a bullet in the brain?

Old 11-29-2012, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Why are you so obsessed with guns and what kinds of guns and how many shots it takes to kill another human being?

And for the record, does anyone really believe she was really laughing at the old man after he shot her?

And even if she was, does that justify a bullet in the brain?
I know my stuff, that is all you need to know.

Yes, I believe it....didn't you read the article and listen to the audio recordings? I did....it p*ssed me right the hell off too.

If 'they' broke into my home....there wouldn't be any "laughing". There would be the sound of two bodies hitting the floor......not moving.

I'll have a Dr. Pepper, grab the phone and call it in.... and sit while I wait collecting my thoughts watching Spike TV.

You have a real mess there fellas to clean up! Anyone want some leftover pizza?

Old 11-29-2012, 01:22 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,263,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post

Yes, I believe it....didn't you read the article and listen to the audio recordings? I did....it p*ssed me right the hell off too.

If 'they' broke into my home....there wouldn't be any "laughing". There would be the sound of two bodies hitting the floor......not moving.

I'll have a Dr. Pepper, grab the phone and call it in.... and sit while I wait collecting my thoughts watching Spike TV.

You come across as someone who is just hoping - praying - that someone breaks into your home so you can kill them and prove......something (I'm not sure what but I find your attitude pretty freakin' twisted).

There are a lot of wonderful people who post on City Data.

There are also some sick f***s.

Old 11-29-2012, 05:09 AM

13,448 posts, read 15,499,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post

You're a sick puppy, and it's not bc you would use lethal force in a home invasion.

Old 11-29-2012, 05:29 AM

79 posts, read 80,794 times
Quote:
There are some posters on this thread who I swear come across as almost envious of the guy's opportunity to commit cold blooded murder.
Don't worry they'll be the first to die by their own weapons.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Old 11-29-2012, 05:32 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,226,248 times
Well, the internet judges/jury have the homeowner convicted even before the trial. Yep,...he's guilty 'cause the internet lawyers already said so.

Guess the homeowner shouldn't have run into the street, forced the two little angels into his home, and used them for target practice.

To the whiners on this thread: no one is hoping for a home invasion,...but there's no reason not to be prepared for one.

Old 11-29-2012, 05:41 AM

14,409 posts, read 14,329,059 times
Quote:
There are countless cases of criminals suing victims for injuries inflicted on them by those victims. So it is not "making crap up".
There are a handful of situations that got into the newspaper. You never read the outcome either where the case got dismissed.

Quote:
Repeating yourself doesn't offer any added credibility to your opinion than it had the first time you stated it.

But one thing is for sure ... if you disagree with me, I'm most likely on the right track.
Your position is bizarre and untenable. However, when I read near your screen name that you're a "conspiracy theorist" that explains about all I need to know. You apparently think there is some plot by "liberals" to destroy us all. I bet election night was a very painful night for you. Tough, to wake up and realize so many people in this country see things differently isn't it?

Old 11-29-2012, 05:47 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,213,195 times
Quote:
You come across as someone who is just hoping - praying - that someone breaks into your home so you can kill them and prove......something (I'm not sure what but I find your attitude pretty freakin' twisted).

There are a lot of wonderful people who post on City Data.

There are also some sick f***s.
What would you have done in that man's situation? Is your neighborhood immune from break-ins?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies