Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 09:41 AM

37,158 posts, read 42,294,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
He should just get a reality TV show. That's the preferred avenue for stupid media whores these days.
That's seriously what he's angling for. I'd like to think we have already jumped the shark with reality TV but I've learned to never underestimate the stupidity of the average TV watcher.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2012, 01:17 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,489,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Let's just admit it the reason that there is so much hatred directed at Arpaio is because of the ethnocentric racists that just can't stand having our immigration laws enforced against their amigos. That really is the bottom line, isn't it?
not for me.

i've yet to comment or even hint at anything pertaining to arpaio and immigration. my bottom line is specifically his BS birther "investigation" and the false information that it has created and/or perpetuates.

i find comedy in the fact that orly taitz seems to be the only birther to figure out that arpaio took them for a ride:

Tell Trump and Arpaio tp put their money where their mouth is | Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

orly claims that arpaio received $7million in donations for the "investigation". while i don't believe he received that much ( i think orly is confusing it with the total contributions for arpaio's re-election campaign ) i do think arpaio was able to milk a pretty hefty chunk of change out of the birthers by dangling an "investigation" carrot in front of their faces.

Last edited by wrecking ball; 12-08-2012 at 01:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies