Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2012, 03:23 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,055,897 times

Advertisements

Is "they hate me" related to "he hate me" who played for the Panthers?

Old 12-11-2012, 03:24 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,059,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I believe he was referring to comments made in this thread by certain counterclockwise folks not you in particular.

As for the country's law this is not some guy who was trying to smuggle arms into mexico. From the article he actualyl did what he though was the correct thing to do checked with border patrol and then when he got across said hey I got this gun and here's the paperwork they gave me to register it. They thanked him and tossed him in jail and nobody cares is the problem. Somebody in the government should care. That is their job, that is why we have embassies and the like in foreign countries. Mexico has done this for years though jail folks and extort money and nobody cares. Maybe it's time we do instead of caring about coddling their folks who break the law over here on our side.
It doesn't matter whether or not this guy was a gun smuggler.

The point remains:

His firearm was illegal in Mexico. Border Patrol gave him incorrect information. Therefore he was arrested.

The situation sucks, but it's pretty much "case closed".

Old 12-11-2012, 03:28 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,858,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
...It's a real KA-BAR partner. Ever seen a real one before? If so, you wouldn't think it was otherwise. No one posts pics of their stuff? LMAO Go to the gun room here and see....forget about GLOCKTALK and AR15.COM etc..etc... Those are my personal weapons...I can do what I please with them. I also don't hide behind my handle and cannot back up my claims. I can send more pics if you like through DMs. I can show you my dogtags too. I'll spare the readers a p*ssing contest. You know...that's what Marines are known for. Born to get hard. I never lose. ...
Again, any uniform item is available secondhand, even personalized dogtags, and cannot be confirmed on an Internet forum, whether by PM or not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
...I work part time for a Police Department. I have a message on my answering machine flashing right now for my next job. What the detail of that is remains to be classified. I'll show you weapons...but don't ask about my business.

It wasn't under the current administration...that's all that you and anyone else need to know. I could scan and post a copy of my DD-214....but it's none of your damn business really. If your Gramps was Army...how would he feel about you insulting me on here? He probably would care to know...I'd take a guess. We'll keep that secret to ourselves then...fair enough?

I also want to personally thank all those who refrained from the lynch mob. I really appreciate it.

Thank you very much......
Let's ask him (if we still want to post pictures):

(It's my arm on his headstone in this photo)

Old 12-11-2012, 03:29 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,782,275 times
Quote:
Is "they hate me" related to "he hate me" who played for the Panthers?
It is related to the way you feel about yourself.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
It doesn't matter whether or not this guy was a gun smuggler.

The point remains:

His firearm was illegal in Mexico. Border Patrol gave him incorrect information. Therefore he was arrested.

The situation sucks, but it's pretty much "case closed".
No it's not "case closed". From a different story from the same link.........

"Back in April, the Dallas truck driver, Jabin Bogan, carrying 25,000 pounds of ammunition in his 18-wheeler, said he got lost in El Paso en route to a delivery in Phoenix. When he lurched to a stop at the Mexican border, asking to turn around, a Customs and Border Protection agent told him it was impossible. He was told to enter Mexico and make a U-turn. He had no passport and couldn’t speak Spanish.The ammunition was openly displayed on nine pallets in the truck, most of it of a caliber unsuitable for the AK-47 and AR-15 rifles favored by Mexico’s cartels.
Mexican prosecutors charged him with crimes that could have brought more than 25 years in prison.
“My son was not trying to deliver no drugs or no guns to nobody,” Bogan’s mother, Aletha Smith, told an ABC-TV affiliate in Texas.
Through pressure from members of the U.S. Congress, Bogan was freed Nov. 23, and he returned to a tearful reunion in Dallas with his family.
While his ordeal was difficult, Hammar’s has been worse."

Where is the pressure from US congress or our embassy in this case of the marine? Does a story have to make headlines for these turds to even do anything anymore. If it's case closed as you say this guy will end up jailed for years and his family blackmailed until they have no more money and when they don't they will probably just kill the guy. Is that what you want from your government? I want better sorry.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It is related to the way you feel about yourself.
You can do better than that FB.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:34 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,059,606 times
Quote:
No it's not "case closed".
Yes. It is.

Quote:
From a different story from the same link.........
The different story has different circumstances.

In the case of Jabin, he had no intention of ending up in Mexico.

In the case of the unfortunate Marine, he did. And recieved bad information from border patrol in the process.

And yes, the US embassy HAS gotten involved. We can stop spreading hte idiotic lie that the US doesn't care.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:34 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,782,275 times
Quote:
You can do better than that FB.
Let it go KU, nobody hates you.

Old 12-11-2012, 03:42 PM

Is that their cousin?

Old 12-11-2012, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
Yes. It is.

The different story has different circumstances.

In the case of Jabin, he had no intention of ending up in Mexico.

In the case of the unfortunate Marine, he did. And recieved bad information from border patrol in the process.

And yes, the US embassy HAS gotten involved. We can stop spreading hte idiotic lie that the US doesn't care.
The politicians don't seem to care until there is news related to an issue. No see no worry. That is the problem. You think somebody in the US should be thrown in jail if they have a pocket knife with a blade a bit too long in their pocket? Case closed extort the family and be done with it? I mean after all it's against the law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies