Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 06:10 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stateisota View Post
It won't, we just have crazy right wing morons that infest this place and take their own opinion to seriously.
Sorry most of the morons reside on the other side.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:12 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Feb. 1, 2013. After the Inauguration.

That's when Obama will declare himself "Dictator For Life" and declare the US an Islamic Caliphate based on Marxist principals. Heterosexual marriage will be abolished and every American will be required to marry someone of the same gender. All Republicans will be executed.

I hope Obama picks out a nice husband for me.

The Republicans are being executed daily as Obama with his communist manifesto tactics make the Republican party look like the enemy with Obama's constant communist class warfare against the Republicans, marxist attacks on the rich, communist attacks on capitalism all attacks on the Republicans . Obama will go after the power of congress and the power of the Supreme Court to make him King of the Obama Nation.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:12 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,256,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
That gay marriage extend to the dead what with all the bodies piled up in the streets and all ? How about bestiality will I be able to marry that hot looking horse down the block ?? I also have my eye and that slender young turkey roarrrrrrr
And one more thing, even when Obama and his national domestic police force is "dealing with" conservatives, religious people, the wealthy, etc, many people like most young people today will be so brainwashed they will actually think he is doing the right thing.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:13 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,908,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
As long as the public sector grows and the private sector, which pays for those public sector jobs, is stagnant, there won't be a recovery.
Given that the public sector total employment has shrunk considerably in the last four years what is your point, genius? In fact, if the public sector jobs were restored (mostly teachers, police, and firemen) then unemployment would be 2% lower right now or 5.7%. In fact, the very fact that you don't know that the private sector has been growing while the public sector has been continuously shrinking makes me think you're not very informed as a person. I mean this has been one of the major economic themes of the last four years but you seem completely ignorant of that fact.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:46 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,463,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama communist manifesto enemy Obama's communist class warfare, marxist attacks, communist attacks on capitalism. Obama power of King of Obama Nation.
Edited for clarity.

Old 12-10-2012, 06:50 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,463,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
And one more thing, even when Obama and his national domestic police force is "dealing with" conservatives, religious people, the wealthy, etc, many people like most young people today will be so brainwashed they will actually think he is doing the right thing.
... says someone who sincerely believes -- without the tiniest shred of tangible evidence -- that Obama plans to become Dictator For Life.

Look, I sympathize with the fact that you just lost an election. I do. The Reagan/Bush years were sheer hell for those of us on the other side. But just as the apocalyptic predictions some were making about Ronnie Raygun (he'll cause World War III!) failed to come true, so will yours.

I will bet you $100,000 that Obama will leave the Oval Office no later than January 20, 2017. Wanna put your money where your paranoid, scare-mongering mouth is?

Old 12-10-2012, 07:49 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,945,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
... says someone who sincerely believes -- without the tiniest shred of tangible evidence -- that Obama plans to become Dictator For Life.

Look, I sympathize with the fact that you just lost an election. I do. The Reagan/Bush years were sheer hell for those of us on the other side. But just as the apocalyptic predictions some were making about Ronnie Raygun (he'll cause World War III!) failed to come true, so will yours.

I will bet you $100,000 that Obama will leave the Oval Office no later than January 20, 2017. Wanna put your money where your paranoid, scare-mongering mouth is?
What?!?!

You mean Obama isn't going to find me a husband and force me to have a gay marriage???

I was counting on that!

Old 12-10-2012, 07:51 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
As long as the public sector grows and the private sector, which pays for those public sector jobs, is stagnant, there won't be a recovery.
Obama said the bailouts and his economic policy would turn things around. Can you guys please tell me when that is going to happen?
private sector won't grow much until wages become higher, jobs are out there but Americans don't want low wages. If you want Americans and not illegals increase wages, the public sector won't grow permanently at all, most seasonal jobs at most.

Old 12-10-2012, 07:55 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I think perhaps Op takes destroy alittle differently thaan what some mean. Mnay thinkl that it will be destroyed as they have known it;emaingthey think it will basically not be the same ole USA.
The same as WHAT ole USA?

The one that eagerly goes around the world seeking to play world cop while making vain attempts to remake the world in its own image while telling Americans they're on their own?

GOOD!

Can't happen soon enough!

Old 12-10-2012, 08:01 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
As long as rightwing media is making lots of money telling the gullible how America will end/be destroyed expect them to continue their alternate reality bs for as long as it takes a certain demographic of society to wake up to the fact they are being duped..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies