Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2012, 01:52 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,048,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad58 View Post
332-206

Obama winning the election means little in the gun control debate, especially when Obama has a better record of supporting the second amendment than his opponent did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2012, 01:53 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,207,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
lenin said this...."A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the people"

"Gun registration is not enough. Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal." Janet Reno

"This year will go down in history. For the first time,
a civilised nation has full gun registration!
Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient,
and the world will follow our lead into the future!" Adolf Hitler

we all understand the liberal (progressive fascist) point

take the guns away from the people so the government isnt affraid of the people revolting

I for one shall never give up my firearms. the goal of the murderess janet reno just goes to show you that what she says is the true intended goal of the democrat party.

Old 12-15-2012, 01:54 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,939,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad58 View Post
Another right wing nut job, scared of the boogie man. Save your breath, Chicken Little. Those fear tactics only work on other wingnuts like yourself. The more enlightened of us, are immune.

A month ago all of you same wacko's were on here rationalizing why there was no way Obama was going to be re-elected. Because, only the far right knew what the real Americans were going to do. Fast forward to Nov 7th, and you all looked like fools.

Now, you're sure you've got something figured out about guns, that the growing majority of Americans just can't understand.

When is the light going to come on for you ideologs? You're a shrinking minority, completely out of touch with the growing majority of Americans.

I don't know why I should bother trying to talk sense into people like you. It doesn't matter. I win either way. 1) you somehow pull your head out, and start thinking rationally. or 2) you keep up the hardheaded dribble, thereby insuring that the Repugnicans suffer loss after resounding loss.
Here is something you may want to figure out.. There have been attempts to repeal ammendments to the constitution before. It has NEVER been successful. It is a extremely diffucult proceedure, and requires an enormous outpouring of support nation wide.. It may one day happen, but it won't be in my life time or yours.. Just not going to happen Beaver..

Old 12-15-2012, 01:54 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,863,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
When was the last time you saw somebody take a bicycle and murder two dozen people at the movie theater with it?
This has no relevance, except to appeal to emotion.

Old 12-15-2012, 01:55 AM

589 posts, read 851,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
does it really matter if I own 1, 2, 10 or 200 firearms?
it is my right to own firearms and i shall own as many as i can afford and shoot.
also, there might be more of you than there are of us, but that still does not solve your criminal problem, as we are the law abiding citizens.

the criminals shall never follow your gun control schemes nor will they abide by them.

What matters is that gun control saves lives. And lives being saved is a lot more important than you being able to buy another gun.

It's ridiculous that the gun lobby on the one hand argues that you have to have the right to buy guns, in order to protect yourselves, but whenever a rational person quotes the actual facts and stats that show guns cost many more lives than they ever protect, you all suddenly switch the argument to "well life doesn't matter. The Constitution says I can have 200 guns, so I'm going to have that many, even if it costs lives."

Hypocrites

Old 12-15-2012, 01:56 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,939,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Then they will have to be taught to use a gun.
You don't understand... Most of them are liberals...

Old 12-15-2012, 01:57 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Ya know I didn't think about that. Yes arming teachers may not be the best idea after all.

Old 12-15-2012, 01:57 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,439,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
LMAO.....well you do have a point!

Old 12-15-2012, 01:59 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
"The boy was deranged - mentally unstable"

You have never met the "boy" and are not qualified to even make this statement. Then you go on to say your "sure" he had no political or religious affiliation. Looks like your lying to me. Would you testify under oath to what you said?

Now your jabbering about poo eating. LOL

Old 12-15-2012, 02:00 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,863,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
"The boy was deranged - mentally unstable"

You have never met the "boy" and are not qualified to even make this statement. Then you go on to say your "sure" he had no political or religious affiliation. Looks like your lying to me. Would you testify under oath to what you said?
This ain't a courtroom.

Will anyone who calls him a "terrorist" testify that his intent was to induce fear, likely for political purposes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies