Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 01:30 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,293,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
I see your using selective ignorance for the world to see.

Progressives were so outraged and disgusted with the TP and thier peaceful protests. Why is assault, battery, violence, and intimidation acceptable to you? The merry band of radical posters look like idiots to anyone with a brain.

I wasn't outraged by the teabaggers protests, I was offended by their stupidity, poor spelling, ignorance, and racist signs.

Political correctness now means that "you will not rest" = a terrorist attack.

Teabaggers = cowards

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-15-2012 at 04:26 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2012, 01:31 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
LOL RWNJs now want to ban people who are union members from attending soccer games.......BAWHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 12-15-2012, 01:42 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Good to know your support terrorism on the Gov and his family.

Wonder how you'd feel it it was carried on the Wookie and her brood?

And we wonder why the world has problems, ha" condoning terrorism, how lovely. Or if threats were made to his family, for whatever reason.

And we don't think that teens, pick up on all this nonesense, and bull. And when they see violence being condone, what the hell kind of example is this sending.

Old 12-15-2012, 01:48 PM

488 posts, read 412,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Union thugs!!! Call the cops!!!

Pull your panties out of your crack- you'll catch the vapors!!!

There is POWER in a union
Derived from thuggish behaviours originating from mob practices...

Yes, there is power in a union and it is still quite Organized.

Old 12-15-2012, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
In my state they were picketing the office building my husband and his partner were opening their new office and a couple of the union guys followed our partners wife home and threatened her at her own house! Talk about out of control and scary!
All the more reason to clip their wings of power.

Talk about a bunch of ass-holes! who only know how to throw their weight around, with threats, very mature guys, Not.

This is the kind of **** we do not need or should condone. Most people know without having to have anyone tell them, that union thugs, love throwing their weight around. Don't tell me NO, i happen to know one of the asses.

That is scary, and so uncalled for, the line should definitely be drawned, when you have those kinds of threats, they should be looked into. I know some union guys, thugs, do not protect them, they have their way of getting messages across and believe that.

This is the kind of **** our young teens do not need to witness, get what you want with violence and threats.

Last edited by california-jewel; 12-15-2012 at 02:12 PM..

Old 12-15-2012, 01:51 PM

488 posts, read 412,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I wasn't outraged by the teabaggers protests, I was offended by their stupidity, poor spelling, ignorance, and racist signs.

Political correctness now means that "you will not rest" = a terrorist attack.

Teabaggers = cowards
Ditto OWS- the foulest, dumbest, most rapacious & drug-addled set ever to hit public squares.

Those folks can't even occupy themselves.

Old 12-15-2012, 01:57 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,451,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Talk about a bunch of ass-holes! who only know how to throw their weight around, with threats, very mature guys, Not.

This is the kind of **** we do not need or should condone. Most people know without having to have anyone tell them, that union thugs, love throwing their weight around. Don't tell me know, i happen to know one of the asses.

That is scary, and so uncalled for, the line should definitely be drawned, when you have those kinds of threats, they should be looked into. I know some union guys, thugs, do not protect them, they have their way of getting messages across and believe that.

This is the kind of **** our young teens do not need to witness, get what you want with violence and threats.
They are lucky her husband did not beat the living h*ll out of them for it! They thought that by doing that we would not put our office in that building not happening we just notified the proper officials etc etc. That sh*t does not fly in my state. They maybe could get away with it in other states not here.

Old 12-15-2012, 02:11 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,792,731 times
Default Tim Bos, a union member denounces Rev.

This is a quote from him on a Michigan news forum:

I met the Reverend in a studio Monday night, and walked to the parking lot with him and his buddy afterwards.

It was apparent that his motivation is the cash the Democrats dangle in front of him and his fear of the loss of it.

Increased freedom for workers, growing prospects of jobs for his flock, and the growth of prosperity for the entire state were irrelevant to him. It was all about the loss of cash into the Democrat Party's coffers, and the occasional trinkets he'll lose as a result of it.

While making our way to our vehicles, he responded to my facts with emotion. Empowering people didn't matter to him, and maintaining the status quo was all that was important to him.

And sadly, being a man of God had no bearing on his continued use of falsehood and lies. - Tim Bos

More good info from a union member against the thugery:

Stateside: Tim Bos sees benefits in right-to-work legislation | Michigan Radio

Winning the hearts of the people isn't done with violence and threats.

Old 12-15-2012, 02:14 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,451,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
This is a quote from him on a Michigan news forum:

I met the Reverend in a studio Monday night, and walked to the parking lot with him and his buddy afterwards.

It was apparent that his motivation is the cash the Democrats dangle in front of him and his fear of the loss of it.

Increased freedom for workers, growing prospects of jobs for his flock, and the growth of prosperity for the entire state were irrelevant to him. It was all about the loss of cash into the Democrat Party's coffers, and the occasional trinkets he'll lose as a result of it.

While making our way to our vehicles, he responded to my facts with emotion. Empowering people didn't matter to him, and maintaining the status quo was all that was important to him.

And sadly, being a man of God had no bearing on his continued use of falsehood and lies. - Tim Bos

That is exactly what it is all about. If they truly cared about the condition Mi has gotten into it would have changed years ago.

Old 12-15-2012, 02:16 PM

[quote=steven_h;27355505]This is a quote from him on a Michigan news forum:

[quote]

With thugs it is, when they know of no other way, then threats and violence. They love throwing their weight around, and the power. I know some of these idiots?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies