Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 05:41 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I was smacking your head.
Education existed just fine before the state took it over, but you wouldn't know that because you'd have to look outside your government made box to see.
They were actually getting a better education before the Gov got involved!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2012, 05:48 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,792,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Neo-cons are globalist leftists as well.

The 2 party system is a distraction, I don't even acknowledge those two evil parties.
Sad isn't it, we have one more choice than the worst system of government in the world.

Nader and Perot were basically labeled as troublemakers.

Old 12-22-2012, 05:49 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,118,333 times
LOLZ. I don't think anyone watched this video. Not too surprisingly the title and "quote" was taking out of context. Bill Ayers is mostly talking about how they aren't able to access and influence the upper levels of politics to get change. Instead they have absolute access and can effect change at the neighborhood, community, the street, the schools the farm, the classroom, the workplace, the shop, etc.

LOLZ. OP is just a liar.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:11 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,707,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
LOLZ. I don't think anyone watched this video. Not too surprisingly the title and "quote" was taking out of context. Bill Ayers is mostly talking about how they aren't able to access and influence the upper levels of politics to get change. Instead they have absolute access and can effect change at the neighborhood, community, the street, the schools the farm, the classroom, the workplace, the shop, etc.

LOLZ. OP is just a liar.
You exhibit signs of great wisdom. The GOP is not strong with this one.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:20 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
As a teacher I see many teachers not pushing critical thinking and multiple points of view when it comes to politics...but just the liberal perspective.

Old 12-22-2012, 07:44 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,578,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
As a teacher I see many teachers not pushing critical thinking and multiple points of view when it comes to politics...but just the liberal perspective.
The problem is that to many of these RWNJ. I mean batpoop crazy, complete reactionary, rejected republican retreads anyone a single inch to the left of Adolf Hiter is a LIBERAL. OH HOW SCARY THAT IS!!!!!! LMAO.

I see this played out all of the time in the media. Some story is presented, Factual, to the point, no particular slant one way of the other and the first thing you know some RWNJ on talk radio or on Fox news starts crying and moaning, LIBERAL, LIBERAL, oh my LIBERAL. These people live in some kind of parallel dimension. If you don't buy into their crap then you are a LIBERAL and scary. If you want to boil all of their idiocies down to one basic idea it's this. The truth is a liberal conspiricy so lets not have any of that!!!!!!!

Old 12-22-2012, 08:05 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,707,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I don't understand Are you saying that the teachers ARE pushing critical thinking and multiple points of view, because of their liberal perspective? It's difficult to follow your train of thought. Please, be kind if I mistook your sentiment.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:35 PM

488 posts, read 412,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Neo-cons are globalist leftists as well.

The 2 party system is a distraction, I don't even acknowledge those two evil parties.
Oh, it's one party with two wings diametrically opposed to resemble idiological symmetry allowing for the large unknowing base constituents of a population to believe they are investing into a system that merely needs their popular support to stay afloat.

Notice: I know how ideology is spelled.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies