Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2012, 03:53 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,415,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
There is a lot of pressure for her to testify re Libya so there had to be an explanation for her absence. It just better be the truth. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt but if you medical people suspect somethings up then maybe the info spewed to us is a lie.
Suspicious of the news about the SoS......people "lying" for her.....just as being of the opinion that the majority of people on food stamps lie and cheat. Is that a pattern here? I absolutely believe Secretary Clinton would gladly testify about Libya rather than have a blood clot in her head, which I think is certainly an acceptable reason for her to be "absent."

Hopefully, she has a compete recovery soon, continues on with her life, and I would be enormously proud to see her become the FIRST woman President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2012, 03:59 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,415,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
TRUE....totally TRUE! But keeping ones information "private" and placing lies for the public given your public status are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS! If you don't want to say anything, feel free to keep your mouth shut and not give any info (example in point, these past few weeks)...but DISINFORMATION is another story.
What do you think are lies in the public?

Old 12-31-2012, 04:03 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,875,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Stomach ache to head ache to blood clot and now in the hospital.

She hasn't looked good in press pictures for a while now.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
It's all a dim cover up so Hilary won't ever have to come clean on Benghazi.

Ridicule at will but I have a 50/50 shot of being right. I wouldn't put anything
past barry and his minions.
Oh, for pity's sake! Now I did read on another site (can't remember which now) that "illness" is often claimed to get a diplomat out of a jam, but it sounds like Hilllary is really sick, and as an RN who works with kids who get concussions, I find the entire story plausible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
As many can imagine I'm but a moderate fan of either Clinton, but when it comes to life and health all bets are off. I wish Secretary Clinton a swift recovery to full health free of sequelae.
That said, the mystery deepens: If she was indeed so clearly concussed why wasn't she brought in for observation, examination, and treatment? Something just isn't right.
As you well know from the links that have been posted, Hillary was taken to the hospital when she fell. Otherwise, she could not have been diagnosed with a concussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
my husband had the stomach flu just before Thanksgiving. He didn't pass out, but was very weak; he was admitted to the emergancy room so he could recieve more fluids..How Clinton got that bad is really hard to understand...
Already responded to, but I'll add: dehydration sometimes just creeps up on you. In addition, Hillary has a high-octane job; many people in such jobs deny they're sick until it totally becomes undeniable any longer. There was some guy in the Bush administration who collapsed in public and it turned out he had a brain tumor. I can't remember his name.

Old 12-31-2012, 04:06 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,875,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
I wish her nothing but good health as a human being even tho I TOTALLY do not allign with her politics...I am just sayin that I do not THINK WE ARE BEING TOLD THE TRUTH about her medical situation.

As a NURSE...the pieces of this puzzle do NOT fit!!!! (and, for the record, I am a "dudette" not a "dude"!)

We, in the medical field, are taught to watch, ask questions, observe and then try to put the pieces together....THESE DO NOT FIT!!!! Do I think it is to get out of testifying about Bengazi even tho I hold her contempt in the situation....NO. Do I think it something WAY more serious than first lead to believe...YES!

Get off your high horse dude and WATCH what is happening here.......
As a NURSE who actually works with people who get concussions, I find the pieces fitting together very well. What kind of nursing do you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I am hoping no one is wishing her any ill toward here. I haven't seen anyone say otherwise..Thank goodness.

Nita
There were a lot of ghouls on the forum yesterday saying some of the most awful things. Someone mentioned that the mods deleted a lot of the crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
There is that little thing where she as Secretary of State is unable to testify before congress on a most serious issue.. that alone gives the public some right to know something. She is mired in a political mess so she can't just go all private citizen right now. It will just make things worse for her if the public is being lied to about her health.
We still have no reason to know about every little detail of her condition. We know she's unavailable due to this blood clot.

Old 12-31-2012, 04:10 PM

24,438 posts, read 23,103,140 times
When Gerald Ford was in Philly for the convention he had a minor stroke and they really messed up the diagnosis and treatment at the local hospital he went to. It was a premier medical facility, too. Maybe Hillary refused treatment and she's very intimidating so they backed off. But I do agree that something here doesn't look right. But politics and power is a very secretive business.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:15 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,440,233 times
Update:

The Blood Clot in Hillary has been located next to her brain behind the ear.

Doctors: Blood clot located in Clinton's head - Lifestyle - Boston.com

Old 12-31-2012, 06:52 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,851,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by didee View Post
Paka - of course there is more to the story. If you read what has been published, it says blood clot and other conditions resulting from the concussion. "Follow up on Sunday" - didn't that tell you something? Of course it's serious. Do you need that written in black and white? No one has to tell you the details. What do you want, to read her medical chart?

I wish the hating would stop. The woman is ill.

Please stop, and just wish her improved health.
why are you assuming their is any hatred here? No one, in their right mind wishes anyone bad health, we all want her to recover completely, some just question what might be hiding or maybe nothing...It is a normal reaction from people who really think things through...Some of us have learned not to take any report at face value only...

Old 12-31-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Thats only because the mods have been on the ball here and either deleting or cutting the nasty stuff.

Hope she recovers and gets well soon. This may well be the end of her political career though.
yes, there have been several responses that have been cut, but look at which posts they are: the ones that still show are all from left wing posters...or appear to be...Regardless, let us all hope she does improve and lets hope there isn't more to the story, but I doubt that.

Old 12-31-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
You mean the hating like what we saw with Ann Romney's MS? And the little Palin boy's Down's? That kind of hating?

Yeah. It should stop. I haven't seen anywhere near that kind of hating re Hillary.
thank you and how about Chaney plus a few others. I am thinking people posting right now are being kinder than many I have seen in the past...

Old 12-31-2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
What hating are you talking about? I don't remember seeing any "hating" about Queen Ann's MS and I most certainly don't remember any "hating" about the Palin baby.

Please back up your claims with links to credible sources. Otherwise we will just think you're lying.
you can't be serious? obviously you don't spend much time on this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies