Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should we ban people?
Yes 40 74.07%
No 14 25.93%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 04:15 PM

1,469 posts, read 1,801,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
There I fixed that for you...

You will note in that picture there is no females....... That pic was taken January 3rd 1977 on the summit of Mt Washington NH USA.

I am the guy in the green hat and only because my hood was blown off the instant the camera snapped the pic.

The reason no females are there, is because there weren't any.... No females did anything like that as late in time as that expect one some time back in the 30's and she was assisted with a dog sled.

Not until the mid 80's did females go up there in winter, and they only did because their boy friends did..... I liked them too..

I like females plenty well, but they do not usually do what I do. I am a very hands on sort of guy and can work in wicked cold as well as I can in a shop.

If you think laying on your back under a skidder out in the woods with a set of torches you packed in to heat tools (can't work in gloves) and cut steel to replace a universal joint at -40 below 0 is fun well you just com'on up heya' and try...

That work is muddy wet and some nasty cold and you get to work right where that machine stopped like it or not, because there is no moving it. Of course i don't so that for a living.. But people know I can do it and any one who can is in demand.

BTW that photo is a little dated

Didn't say I wanted to, but I know other ladies can, we don't need you males! And why would we want to go up there anyway? Are there shops up there? Good food to eat? Drink?? See, ladies would just leave more nature than males. And you just admitted that males are the reason behind deforestation and killings of millions of species do you deny it??

Guilty GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!!

I sentence you to die along with your other exploring buddies, we'll just keep your sperm in deep freeze so we can repopulate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2013, 04:22 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
For a firearm to be dropped, jammed, or fall over - they must have been placed in such circumstances by a human being.

That is why the only safe solution is to ban people.
Sure. But firearms placed safely don't always stay put. Gun cabinets are just cabinets; pets run into them, furniture gets moved around and gets bumped, and other stuff.

I once saw the results of a short in the wire of a small light in a gun closet; the wire's insulation cracked from age, contacted something, and heated up, causing some wood shelving to catch on fire.

The gun owner and family were gone at the time; when they came back home, the closet had blown up and set the floor of the house's upper story's floor on fire. They were able to put the fire out and no one was hurt, but this is an example of how things can develop when a lot of guns are stored in a relatively small space.

Old 01-22-2013, 04:27 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekingcreativity View Post
LMBBO!!

We're that too
O knew things in Texas were big..... I rode Texas once from almost El Paso to the LA border on mostly Texas Rt 149. On a motorcycle interstates are terribly boring....

Somewhere on I-10 to start with i was just trying to take any exit at all, because triple piggy back trailers on the big rigs were taking from the guard rail in the passing lane to the guard rail in the break down due to a little wind. Well it was Texas and it was a Big little wind.

I couldn't see far enough ahead of me to read signs, and there was another trucker like the first behind..

I motioned hoping he could read sign, that I needed to drop back a bit, but as i did i saw another sign flash and rode on the white line on the right into a exit. Except it was just a rest stop The one with the stone pony express station in it.

In there another rider pulled in, and he stopped to look at me, my wife, and the bike pulling it's tag along trailer. He stuttered whar's new hampshire? Is that some place in England? and began to back away

I feared saying any words like New York City or Boston , so I said new Hampshire is near Maine. Then he said How do you like Texas? I told him I had only been in Texas a few hours and didn't know yet. That I had just ridden out 7 of 5 deserts coming out of Cal....

He said , "Well you can ride more miles in Texas and see less, than in any other state!"

Later i found the 3 hills to the south were moved there for just something to see...

Old 01-22-2013, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Didn't say I wanted to, but I know other ladies can, we don't need you males! And why would we want to go up there anyway? Are there shops up there? Good food to eat? Drink?? See, ladies would just leave more nature than males. And you just admitted that males are the reason behind deforestation and killings of millions of species do you deny it??

Guilty GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!!

I sentence you to die along with your other exploring buddies, we'll just keep your sperm in deep freeze so we can repopulate
So far I have never seen a lady mechanic worth 2 cents.... So you would still need men to make grass skirts..

Shopping is not a skill set...... And no you would hate NH, there is no shopping at all, we living in igloos all year round almost, until bug season anyway.

We only have maple sugar water here to drink nothing else. That stuff is nasty a amber color and sticky.

The only food here is nasty lobster and it comes from the deep cold salty pond just 60 miles east of here.

What do ladies leave? Did you mean Ladies live? Ladies don't know the first thing about natural.....

You got make up right? Nuff said about natural. Ladies roll around in scents made by other creatures and OIL.

I have been know to use a little of that make up sparingly of course

I don't think i can get into 'deforestation' with a stranger female on line. It ain't yankee.

But i do know what a Brazilian is

Last, just exactly how do you plan to gather sperm

Old 01-22-2013, 04:43 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Sure. But firearms placed safely don't always stay put. Gun cabinets are just cabinets; pets run into them, furniture gets moved around and gets bumped, and other stuff.

I once saw the results of a short in the wire of a small light in a gun closet; the wire's insulation cracked from age, contacted something, and heated up, causing some wood shelving to catch on fire.

The gun owner and family were gone at the time; when they came back home, the closet had blown up and set the floor of the house's upper story's floor on fire. They were able to put the fire out and no one was hurt, but this is an example of how things can develop when a lot of guns are stored in a relatively small space.
Ummm...and just what exactly did the gun have to do with the starting of the fire?

Old 01-22-2013, 06:13 PM

Quote:
O knew things in Texas were big..... I rode Texas once from almost El Paso to the LA border on mostly Texas Rt 149. On a motorcycle interstates are terribly boring....

Somewhere on I-10 to start with i was just trying to take any exit at all, because triple piggy back trailers on the big rigs were taking from the guard rail in the passing lane to the guard rail in the break down due to a little wind. Well it was Texas and it was a Big little wind.

I couldn't see far enough ahead of me to read signs, and there was another trucker like the first behind..

I motioned hoping he could read sign, that I needed to drop back a bit, but as i did i saw another sign flash and rode on the white line on the right into a exit. Except it was just a rest stop The one with the stone pony express station in it.

In there another rider pulled in, and he stopped to look at me, my wife, and the bike pulling it's tag along trailer. He stuttered whar's new hampshire? Is that some place in England? and began to back away

I feared saying any words like New York City or Boston , so I said new Hampshire is near Maine. Then he said How do you like Texas? I told him I had only been in Texas a few hours and didn't know yet. That I had just ridden out 7 of 5 deserts coming out of Cal....

He said , "Well you can ride more miles in Texas and see less, than in any other state!"

Later i found the 3 hills to the south were moved there for just something to see...

Thought you said ladies couldn't do what you did? Obviously if I am living in a prehistoric era, I debunked your claim so and again

Old 01-22-2013, 06:19 PM

Default False!!

Quote:
So far I have never seen a lady mechanic worth 2 cents.... So you would still need men to make grass skirts..

Shopping is not a skill set...... And no you would hate NH, there is no shopping at all, we living in igloos all year round almost, until bug season anyway.

We only have maple sugar water here to drink nothing else. That stuff is nasty a amber color and sticky.

The only food here is nasty lobster and it comes from the deep cold salty pond just 60 miles east of here.

What do ladies leave? Did you mean Ladies live? Ladies don't know the first thing about natural.....

You got make up right? Nuff said about natural. Ladies roll around in scents made by other creatures and OIL.

I have been know to use a little of that make up sparingly of course

I don't think i can get into 'deforestation' with a stranger female on line. It ain't yankee.

But i do know what a Brazilian is

Last, just exactly how do you plan to gather sperm
Don't make an ASSumption without allowing me to answer. No I don't have make up, it irritates my skin unless you call carmex makeup. I don't roll around in scents except for soap, now I don't know what you're using to get yourself clean but my Dove soap is pretty basic, or black soap which is mixed with natural things. Other things mess up my skin. And yes I do have to keep my skin hydrated, that's why us ladies are so smart, we aren't ashy and in pain from our dehydrated limbs. I know a lady mechanic that will put any male mechanic to shame

Please, you dudes prejaculate all the time, it's pretty easy

Old 01-22-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Don't make an ASSumption without allowing me to answer. No I don't have make up, it irritates my skin unless you call carmex makeup. I don't roll around in scents except for soap, now I don't know what you're using to get yourself clean but my Dove soap is pretty basic, or black soap which is mixed with natural things. Other things mess up my skin. And yes I do have to keep my skin hydrated, that's why us ladies are so smart, we aren't ashy and in pain from our dehydrated limbs. I know a lady mechanic that will put any male mechanic to shame

Please, you dudes prejaculate all the time, it's pretty easy
Evidently you never met any older Yanqueise...... I tend to stay hydrated with about 6 quarts of mountain water that comes from the tap.. A man drilled that well and installed a pump on it....

I think my wife might not have the same tude as you and it could become somewhat problematic if you females somehow caused my early demise.

But I don't see anything like that happening. In fact i read to her some of your words and she laffed out loud.

i don't even take you as serious and if you are your so far out in left field not even the moon bats will take you in.

You aren't really serious are you?

Old 01-23-2013, 05:50 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
The problem with banning only men is that doing so would inevitably lead to banning people.

Women can't procreate with each other.

I suppose that the women could harvest sperm before the men are "banned".

Gives a new twist on this thread.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-rape-man.html

To bad that it was closed down.

Old 01-23-2013, 05:53 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,262,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
The problem with banning only men is that doing so would inevitably lead to banning people.

Women can't procreate with each other.

I suppose that the women could harvest sperm before the men are "banned".

Gives a new twist on this thread.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-rape-man.html

To bad that it was closed down.
Scientists Create Human Sperm from Stem Cells - TIME
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies