Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2013, 03:28 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,735,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Look, a woman can choose to have an abortion to find out what it feels like for all I care.

Calling abortion a 'medical decision' is In Most Cases a total distortion. I understand using terms like 'medical' or 'healthcare' decision sounds like the abortion is more necessary. It's closer to the nose job example, a medical procedure for non-medical reasons.
I don't care what people want to call it. It's a procedure that if I want to do it to my body, you betcha I'm going to do it to my body. I am the owner of my body. Nobody else is going to tell me what I have to do with MY body. No religion, no religious people, no religious beliefs, no religious tenets, no religious leaders, or religious nutjobs are going to be telling me what I can do with my chichi. Mind your own chichi, if you're so inclined.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2013, 03:33 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,735,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
If you're against it, don't have one, pretty simple.
The USSC, the law of the land, is that abortion is NOT murder.
So please, get over yourself.
It's none of your business what someone chooses to do with their body.

Against welfare and support for actual, living people, aren't you?
That sums it up perfectly. If certain people feel it's against their religion to have abortion procedures, cool beans, don't have them done!

Old 01-23-2013, 03:34 PM

1,229 posts, read 1,148,043 times
I look forward to another 40 years with legal abortion. Keep your crazy religion out of our life. You want to follow a bible where fantasy is king and snakes talk go ahead on your LSD trip. Just leave the rest of us alone.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:00 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Of course you don't because that would require a working mind in that little noggin of yours. We all know you aren't capable of providing any insight on your opinions on certain issues. When you do (which is never) all you end up doing is echoing the sentiments of someone else and never address the issue with your own personal take.

My own personal take---

Abortion on demand is the most horrible thing ever to happen to women. It hurts them, it kills the baby and it degrades the family. It is worse then what Hitler and all the dictators of the world has ever done to their people. Mass extermination on the highest scale. More people killed by abortion than all the wars America has ever been in. Innocent babies whose only crime was to be conceived.

Was the personal enough for you?

Old 01-23-2013, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I hope this law that protects individual freedom of all women from the tyranny of unwanted pregnancy is adopted by the rest of the world and will be able to celebrate its 400th and 4,000th anniversary.

The core of the anti abortion movement has nothing to do with the pregnancies but everything to do with forcing women to produce babies without any choice. This is the ultimate tyranny.
Spoken like a real man, not. Nothing like escaping child support payments, huh?

Old 01-23-2013, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Many women like my Mom were forced to have ssx with their spouse and to have the resulting children. Spousal rape was legal and common, so was being made to go through with the pregancy. No woman should have to have a child she does not want, nor to put her body through the rigors of pregnancy. No man has the right to tell a woman what she can do with her body. When can women start telling men what to do with theirs?
You neglect to post how many programs we have for battered women out there today. Rape is illegal, even by a husband. Some women stay for all kinds of reasons but there is help out there for them if they go get help. Calling the police is the first step.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:11 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,052,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
The Apple Argument Against Abortion by Peter Kreeft

An argument against abortion. This is scientific not religious.
Ummm yeah.....not religious.....despite being taken from Crisis magazine.....a magazine for faithful Catholics.

No bias there.

BTW....an apple seed is not an apple.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
You betcha they can be, sure. Why, you never had sex?
It's the real reason most women get abortions, they have an oops. They depend on BC too much. Look at the stats.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Ummm yeah.....not religious.....despite being taken from Crisis magazine.....a magazine for faithful Catholics.

No bias there.

BTW....an apple seed is not an apple.
It's a scientific fact it is. I thought people were in love with science. I guess only until it goes against what they want to believe.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Now you know most women and what they think.
Sure you do.

How's that adoption of unwanted kids going for you?

Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.
How about all of those abused kids already born?
You taking care of any of them?

Probably not.
Just pushing your beliefs on others, trying to control what women choose to do with their bodies.

Adoption would be great----if there were babies to adopt. You do know American women need to go to other countries to adopt now don't you. The babies here to adopt have been aborted. No woman has that excuse for an abortion, that there is no one to adopt.

You keep bringing up abused kids---what have you done to protect them? You ask others what they have done but never say what you have done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies