Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2013, 08:27 PM

918 posts, read 816,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
My eyesight is pretty good and I could see the vertical lines in the lens, which appeared to be pretty thick. Usually she wears contacts, but I'd bet those Fresnel prisms would be hard to adhere to contacts.
Amazing vision you have there. Excuse me if I don't take your word and opinion at face value without expert and knowledgeable validation.

Quote:
Perhaps if you would read the link, you'd understand as well.
Ah Fancy, but I did. It is you who read, but cannot interpret the meaning of words properly. Allow me...

Quote:
"Reines did not specify what type of lens the secretary was wearing, but....."
Check it out, from your own posted excerpt. "did not specify what kind of lens". Do I have to translate that for you? He, Reines, was not there to suggest she was wearing clear lenses...was he? So he did the best he could to not get caught lying. I stopped your excerpt at "but", because there are...at this point, no "buts" about it. It was YOU who saw the opportunity to try a snow-job and made a presumptive suggestion of "Fresnel prisms".

Having dispatched with that diversion, why does it even matter IF she was having dizziness. Her dizziness or lack thereof didn't cause the death of four Americans, a responsibility you are now working overtime to mask and doing a shameless job of it. You couldn't tell she was the least bit dizzy or disoriented when she staged her contrived outrage in that statement with the repugnant comment of why does it even matter why the four died.

Then we have proof of the quid pro quo I posted of earlier between The B*tch and Obozo as he hurriedly called his version of PRAVDA, CBS, and pressed hard with B*ttsuck Steve Kroft for an interview. He did that to show his continuing disdain and arrogance to us by OPENLY and BRAZENLY thanking her. He did it, because he has learned that NOW..., he can get away with anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2013, 08:39 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Another sad moment in our history, I don't recall anyting close to the level of interest in Benghazi, anything can happen in the middle east and we cannot always protect our embassies, time to move on.

Quote:
Quiet commemorations were planned Thursday for the 20th anniversary of the bombing of the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut — the deadliest terrorist attack on Americans prior to Sept. 11.

A truck full of explosives ripped through the Marine barracks on October 23rd, 1983, killing 241 U.S. Marines, sailors and soldiers.

Services were being held at the national Beirut memorial at Camp Lejeune, N.C. Observances include a candlelight vigil and a wreath-laying ceremony, with the names of the Beirut victims read by family members and other veterans.

The Marines were in Lebanon as part of an international peacekeeping force trying to stabilize the country, which had been torn by a civil war between Christians — with their ally Israel — and Muslims.

Beirut Barracks Attack Remembered - CBS News

Old 01-29-2013, 08:49 PM

724 posts, read 593,306 times
Another repub attempt at creating a political scandal in absentia of a real one. Moving right along.

Old 01-30-2013, 06:36 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Truer words were never spoken!
Somebody, if they believe the above statement, has very little experience and exposure in the real world.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:25 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
I love that cartoon.

Old 01-30-2013, 01:13 PM

Thumbs down Another feeble attempt at diversion and distraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
If she is responsible for 4 deaths then Rumsfield was responsible for 4000+ American deaths.
In the public interest, I'm going to have to start holding people like you to account for your most disingenuous comments and gross lack of any integrity and sincerity in these public forums.

I CHALLENGE YOU, mister trlhiker - to prove how the head executive of our State Dept and the Chief Executive of our country who together coordinate and issue the directives for decision protocols on foreign policy are not responsible for those 4 AMERICAN DEATHS?
(Bearing in mind that doling out assorted excuses and denying prompt knowledge of actions that were being monitored live and in real time paints one as being either a liar or an incompetent to the position of great responsibility they hold or BOTH!)

I CHALLENGE YOU, mister trlhiker - to give us a plausible reason why the White House directed our Ambassador to the UN to go public and make their position for them about what they believed was the cause of the massacre in Benghazi?
(Bear in mind she, Ambassador Rice had and has NO responsibility for any decisions surrounding the incident, making her a foil being used by the WH to get that official position out and to suffer the 'whipping boy" fate for being the messenger. I offer you this comment by Obozo..."She made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence (on Benghazi) that had been provided to her. If Sen. McCain and Sen. Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me – and I’m happy to have that discussion with them,"[1]. What do you think "at the request of the White House" means trlhiker/ It means that I'm right wise-guy! Likely he teased her with being the NEW Secy of State to replace the departing Hillary.
Could it be that Madame Secy of State refused to perform the Obozo "dog and pony show", because she already knew what the real cause was and in NO WAY would she ever act so foolishly to jeopardize her credentials to become the first female President with such an irresponsible act!

[1] Obama slams GOP criticism of UN Ambassador Rice over Benghazi attack as 'outrageous' - U.S. News

I CHALLENGE YOU, mister trlhiker - to prove why it is not reasonable to expect that the same person who immediately after the Benghazi massacre restored security to all our embassies/consulates/missions would not be the same person who ORDERED THAT SECURITY REMOVED and when he received pleadings twice begging for help once the attack commenced...refused to order said help?
(Bear in mind that "After the attack, Obama ordered that security be increased at all such facilities worldwide")[2]

[2] 2012 Benghazi attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-30-2013, 09:15 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafo1981 View Post
Another repub attempt at creating a political scandal in absentia of a real one. Moving right along.
We demand accountability, if that's ok with you.

You leftieys sure have a problem with that, but then after obama lied and told everyone they didn't do anything by themselves because he never DID I almost can't blame you.

It must suck knowing everything you ever knew is wrong.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafo1981 View Post
I wonder Rafo, do you have the guts to take my challenge to trlhiker(only a few posts away)? It appears he's another anti-American blowhard operating on methane gas like yourself. How about you! Moving right along in the liberal cesspool bleacher seats....NEXT

Last edited by doctorhugo; 01-31-2013 at 11:56 AM..

Old 01-31-2013, 04:32 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
I wonder Rafo, do you have the guts to take my challenge to trlhiker(only a few posts away)? It appears he's another anti-American blowhard operating on methane gas like yourself. How about you! Moving right along in the liberal cesspool bleacher seats....NEXT

Until Media Matters or Think Progress tells them the answers to your questions they won't be back. Well maybe they could get something from The Nation or Mother Jones. Your questions are too hard for either of them since all they ever do is to answer with this sweeping charges you are talking about. Talking points from the left lean.

Old 01-31-2013, 07:11 PM

Default I agree totally

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Until Media Matters or Think Progress tells them the answers to your questions they won't be back. Well maybe they could get something from The Nation or Mother Jones. Your questions are too hard for either of them since all they ever do is to answer with this sweeping charges you are talking about. Talking points from the left lean.
Good observation r/o/b. That was pretty much my consistent experience on other mixed sites I've posted to. The sad thing is that their collective lack of perception in understanding what is really going on enables the evil of Obozo to succeed. If he does and we become effectively a one-party nation state the entire working class, the left and the right and the middle, will be up that SAME famous old creek without the proverbial paddle and be turned into the NEW proletariet class of Amerika. History teaches us that in all radical revolution, whether accomplished by guile and/or force, only the elite benefit, until the system they created turns upon them. Everywhere I look, I see indications of us repeating that sorry journey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies