Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 02:55 AM
YAZ

7,708 posts, read 14,086,783 times

Advertisements

Some of y'all got some keen eyes.....and some good observations too.

Questions:

Why is there just one Fire Rescue truck in the school parking lot?

Why is the pumper truck parked diagonally by the "media center?"

.....photo op for the cameras?

It's in the back of the fire dept. parking lot near the grass.

Back to the school parking lot.....

Notice that there are some civilian vehicles parked haphazardly. I counted three of 'em.

Seriously doubt that THREE off duty policefolks were first responders.

No way.

Other stuff:

It's my understanding that this video was taken about an hour after the event, right?

The school is in lockdown mode, right?

Virtually the only activity in the school parking lot......

A k9 unit.

One guy with a dog.

No SWAT team.

No snipers perched and ready for action.

Just one guy with a dog.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2013, 02:59 AM
YAZ

7,708 posts, read 14,086,783 times
This is too weird.

I've seen mock aircraft crashes for training purposes here in Phoenix.

This looks way too controlled.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:04 AM

5,725 posts, read 11,716,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
The Sandy Hook shooting started shortly after 9:35am. The approximate time of this video is 10:25am based on shadow analysis ... less than an hour after the shooting started. Sandy Hook had 456 students enrolled, plus faculty, and they were evacuated to the Sandy Hook firehouse ... the building in the video. Watch the raw video again and look closely at what the people are doing. Where are the 400+ children? Why are all these people just walking around ... and why are they walking in a circle?
Why are all the cars jammed together making it impossible for emergency vehicles to move in and out? Why does this look more like a move set?
Based on whose shadow analysis? If it were 10:35, the shadows would be shorter and casting in the other direction.

Old 02-01-2013, 08:34 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maf763 View Post
Based on whose shadow analysis? If it were 10:35, the shadows would be shorter and casting in the other direction.
The person who uploaded the YouTube video did the shadow analyses and provided information on it. Go to the YouTube page and look at the notes with the video.

It's also obvious that this video is early in the event because the one thing you don't see yet is the massive media invasion that we all saw in the news reports from that day. The media started showing up within an hour of the first reports of the shooting so this video is before that.

Old 02-01-2013, 08:35 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
This is too weird.

I've seen mock aircraft crashes for training purposes here in Phoenix.

This looks way too controlled.
I bet this looks exactly like a DHS/FEMA active-shooter drill ...

Old 02-01-2013, 08:50 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Ok, imagine you have young children in school...you know there has been a shooting...you can't get to the school. Are you going to just chill out, go home, maybe take a nap in your car?

One would suspect a lot of those people are freaking out, pacing and of course calling frantically on their cell phones. Now throw in all the noise of helicopters, noise inside the building, possible reception problems......

I find it odd that people are looking at this and are suspicious that people aren't acting normally while they wait to find out if their kid is dead.
I can imagine that, and i see some of what may be that indeed. But I also see people going around the building on the outside and entering in back to only come out the closer side and go around again.

That much makes no sense.

I am the type that would go to the school where the shooter is ASAP and pass thru any Police Lines anyway, So the only way if I had a child in the school the cops could stop me would be by shooting me in the back.

There would be no other choice since only my back would be exposed after i crossed their lines. It's just the way i am. I have learned to function under stress and do what ever things I must do in order.

I simply want to know why...... I am not stating one thing or another as if i know either.

I see things in these video's I would NOT be doing if i had a kid in that school.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
You will learn that the radical left, including mainstream media, will not allow people to ask legitimate questions about Sandy Hook. They will quickly attempt to demonize you and ridicule you until you stop asking questions.
Yeah I know this... I know they want hand guns, but will take any gun they think they can ban first. I am 61 and have seen this for almost all my life. I used to buy an occasional war relic right out of classified adds in the back of Popular Mechanics magazine as a kid... That all stopped the day JFK was shot...

Now that i do believe is a conspiracy, and for reason is I used to own a Carcano 6.5 x 52, and today I still own a similar gun 6.5 x 54 MS. This one was never a military weapon but was always a mid size game rifle for Africa.

What i want to know is the real deal, and somethings are very screwy... I did listen to crack tales on 911.

But I saw the 2nd plane hit live on TV, and heard about the first plane on radio. I still recall saying to myself WTF this isn't April 1st... At the time I heard that news i was working on a wiring problem in my car, but still had the radio on. Another problem I had was i had a Bro in Law working at the pentagon that day..

But yeah I know the grabbers will do anything, to include create a situation to get what they want.

A search and subsequent study of 'willie horten' will absolutely prove that.

Willie was a convicted murderer in Mass, and was released by the Governor to KILL for a weekend furlough.

The fact willie used a knife, didn't prevent the Gov from making MORE Gun Law

It's what grabbers do.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:14 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Walking in circles

And the cosmic significance of this is?
Free coffee and doughnuts inside the firehouse?

This is weird, maybe it's an unconscious act by people in a high stress situation, they just needed to walk and were subconsciously following the person in front of them. Once they got to the edge of the safety of the firehouse, they naturally made a right turn migrated back into it. Once the first person did this, it became a loop, and everyone was on a sort of autopilot.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Well, if I was waiting to see if one of my children or grandchildren was caught up in the shooting, I'd be in and out of the building also, smoking one cigarette after another...nervous as a turkey the day before Thanksgiving.
I don't smoke, and I don't waste time..

My son used to be in a school, but now he has a son who won't be in a school for another year.

In a fairly bad MC crash i knew enough to first turn OFF the key switch because gas was pouring out of the filler cap, while it was still locked.

Next i got my wife up, after checking her over, and washed her wounded elbow free of sand with clear water and my cleaned hands.

next i went about un-bolting parts from a trailer that the bike was towing so the bike could be stood back up again. The trailer was wedged in such a way that it prevented that, and the whole crash was do to the hitch letting go in the first place.

I had 3 broken ribs on my right side and i knew it, but I tend to do what i must do.

I even rode the bike away from the scene as no towing was available period, but i did mange to get the trailer towed off with help for a pick up truck and it's driver.

Had I had a child at that school i would have been inside looking for it... had i found the killer I would have ended is miserable life before he did. (Of course i know that the killer if alive and seeing my rage would have offed himself first...}

I have seen the cops fail me twice, and Va tech where fat cop hide behind saplings was just over my top.

Like I said i don't waste time wondering what to do... I do things as fast as i can ascertain order.

I have been involved in several Mountain rescues where i was the first to find a problem. Missing skis and poles can indicate a problem. I am that type to take a 2nd look around.

Seeing, is a key, and most people have no idea how to 'see'....

Old 02-01-2013, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Your reading comprehension is abysmal.
Deny Deny Deny........... Why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies