Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 11:21 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I sure hope not but I have no idea if any children were killed, kidnapped or never in danger. Only the people who organized this event would have that answer.
As I told you on another thread, I follow a blog of one of the deceased children's relatives. This blog was in existence long before Sandy Hook. I have NO DOUBT these children were savagely murdered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2013, 11:45 AM

15,095 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom77falcons View Post
So were those twenty children actually killed, or do you believe they are still alive somewhere? Should be easy to find them.
That may be an interesting question, but it's a not a question that requires a definitive answer in order to analyze the known or presented facts as told.

What if the alleged victims never existed? Such as Emilie Parker? That would surely pose significant problems in locating her, if she never actually existed ... don't you think? And along that line, there have been some pretty compelling analysis's of two of the Parker family portraits that show definitive signs of manipulation. And if that is indeed true, the more appropriate question would be to ask why. Why would such family photos be tampered with? There really is only one logical explanation for why that would be done, and it ain't rocket science.

Here's the deal friend, ..... there is ZERO need to address each and every element of a story, nor every alleged victim individually ... including the who, where, how, why questions that you may want to ask, and may be very intriguing questions .... but the bottom line is if there is compelling evidence of JUST ONE of those alleged victims being manufactured, or one element of the story being fabricated, the entire story falls apart. THEN would be the time to start demanding answers to all the other questions, some of which may never be answered to everyone's satisfaction.

The way some people want to approach these types of analyses is what I call "Whack the Mole" game. You cannot get anywhere by chasing dozens of inconsistencies like a chicken with your head cut off. Focus on some of the more obvious issues, and refuse to be diverted or distracted by extraneous arguments like "if that's true, then explain why would they do such a thing". No .. that's not necessary .... interesting yes, but not necessary to prove "why" someone lies ... only that they are lying. Once you do that, then it is a matter of filling in the details about why.

Old 02-01-2013, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
As I told you on another thread, I follow a blog of one of the deceased children's relatives. This blog was in existence long before Sandy Hook. I have NO DOUBT these children were savagely murdered.
Then you're not thinking. Because the only thing you REALLY know is what you are told ... nothing more than that. Why would the existence of a "blog" be evidence of anything? The answer is, it wouldn't. There are countless "blogs" ... many of which are pure BS, created by idiots and con artists and propagandists. You might as well point to the dozens of stories on CNN as some sort of proof. It's ridiculous.

By the very same measure you wish to claim legitimacy ... we have SEVERAL memorial pages for these alleged victims that were created BEFORE the event occurred, and a whole lot of dancing and BS attempting to explain that away by claiming back dated time stamps ... but SEVERAL instances of this? And though it is possible to change a time stamp ... one memorial page was time stamped as uploaded on November 10, over a month before the event ... and also a "tweet" announcing the video which is also time stamped Nov. 10th ... and that CANNOT BE BACK DATED .... watch/listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=lrHI7kmqn2Y

Old 02-01-2013, 12:05 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Well this particular blog is about a very mundane subject and has been around for years. I have no doubt of it's validity nor the person's relationship with the deceased child.

Just because I don't agree, hook line & sinker, with every assertion you make does not mean I'm not thinking.

Old 02-01-2013, 12:08 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Thanks for the hunter question answers... I had the idea a sharper eye may be learned from hunting skills. I recall the first animal i shot, it was a Chicadee i was 6 and it was in the afternoon of my birthday. Dad made me gut it, pluck it and eat it...

But i had been duck hunting with him many times before and seen ducks and geese taken, so it wasn't a big deal for me. i didn't know i broke the law or what song birds were and Dad didn't call the cops.. At that age i was a master of digging clams too..

I could eat the clams or risk a few to catch bigger fish... Mostly I ate the clams feeding the family,at that age even, and dug sea worms to fish and even sell....

I know about How gun confiscation worked in the Land of Down Under... Disgusting... A difference between being subjects and sovereign citizens, and we have about lost that sovereign part now.

There is no doubt that gun grabbers use encroachment, and the amazing part to me is still they believe with 0 enforcement, and just MORE paper tiger law something different will happen...

The way i see things is if you repeat your same actions over and over again and fail, and continue repeating your same actions still expecting a different result it proves you are insane.

and so IMO about 1/2 the people in the USA are in fact certifiable.

As such I have no intent to accommodate them in any way what so ever. That would be insane

Old 02-01-2013, 12:15 PM
YAZ

7,708 posts, read 14,090,806 times
If a governmnent can sway the popular opinion, then a government can issue edicts that aren't so popular....not so popular later on......

Old 02-01-2013, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Well this particular blog is about a very mundane subject and has been around for years. I have no doubt of it's validity nor the person's relationship with the deceased child.

Just because I don't agree, hook line & sinker, with every assertion you make does not mean I'm not thinking.
Please enlighten us ... or is this a secret blog?

Old 02-01-2013, 12:34 PM
YAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Thanks for the hunter question answers... I had the idea a sharper eye may be learned from hunting skills. I recall the first animal i shot, it was a Chicadee i was 6 and it was in the afternoon of my birthday. Dad made me gut it, pluck it and eat it...

But i had been duck hunting with him many times before and seen ducks and geese taken, so it wasn't a big deal for me. i didn't know i broke the law or what song birds were and Dad didn't call the cops.. At that age i was a master of digging clams too..

I could eat the clams or risk a few to catch bigger fish... Mostly I ate the clams feeding the family,at that age even, and dug sea worms to fish and even sell....

I know about How gun confiscation worked in the Land of Down Under... Disgusting... A difference between being subjects and sovereign citizens, and we have about lost that sovereign part now.

There is no doubt that gun grabbers use encroachment, and the amazing part to me is still they believe with 0 enforcement, and just MORE paper tiger law something different will happen...

The way i see things is if you repeat your same actions over and over again and fail, and continue repeating your same actions still expecting a different result it proves you are insane.

and so IMO about 1/2 the people in the USA are in fact certifiable.

As such I have no intent to accommodate them in any way what so ever. That would be insane
Thanks for replying, Mac.

I've come a long ways from selling night crawlers on the dock.....

When we see folks that are making public policy now, we have to try to understand where they get their ideals.

Hard to imagine some of 'em ever gettin' their fingernails dirty.

Or try to imagine any of 'em spending a weekend in the woods without a tent.

For fun.

I'd go longer if my boss would allow it.

Old 02-01-2013, 12:40 PM
YAZ

Conspiracy theories aside, why in the hell would such a thing be staged?

It baffles me.

The end just doesn't justify the means.

I understand the motive to control firearms, I just can't grasp the idea that a government would go to such extremes.

Still, what I've observed puzzles the fu$# out of me.

Old 02-01-2013, 12:41 PM

1,922 posts, read 2,778,970 times
Was I the only one thinking that video would have been so much better with Soul Coughing's "Circles"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies