Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 04:38 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,161,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
You call it folding, I call it having integrity. As I said, it's not a secret blog. I just won't say which one it is.
The Government won't release the JFK files, either, out of "integrity".

All the names have been changed to protect the guilty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2013, 04:41 PM

28,163 posts, read 25,388,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
The Government won't release the JFK files, either, out of "integrity".

All the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Yes because protecting the privacy of an innocent grieving family member is TOTALLY the same as classified CIA/FBI files on a president who was assassinated!

Old 02-01-2013, 04:43 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,161,812 times
Quote:

Yes because protecting the privacy of an innocent grieving family member is TOTALLY the same as classified CIA/FBI files on a president who was assassinated!
Convenience takes many forms.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:47 PM

33 posts, read 49,363 times
You can see how many informants (or "actors" as people say) were activated. It could be a drill. They check in and receive instructions. A helicoptor was monitoring the whole process.

Anyhow, they don't want to be recorded.

[SIZE=3]A journalist threatened[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lv2WtaIxCg&feature=player_embedded[/SIZE]

Old 02-01-2013, 04:49 PM

15,120 posts, read 8,697,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
If you think about all these anomalies and the fact that all this information showing lies and deception are readily available on the internet ... one must conclude that information is made available for a purpose. The government can and does remove information from the internet when it's in their best interest so making discrediting information available must also be in their best interest.
Don, the simple answer to this can be explained as "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, bombard them with BS". It's pure overload ... psychological warfare attacking you from every angle. People react in various ways ... the simple minded folks who tend to believe the official story no matter what, will not be phased at all by this deluge of inconsistencies, while some others who might be a bit sharper witted and naturally more skeptical and open to certain possibilities, will look at the situation and dismiss a conspiracy based on some of the more inexplicable items like memorial pages being created prior to the event. This person will quite logically conclude that no one is that stupid ... and if it were a staged event, the conspirators (whoever they are) would be too smart to expose themselves with such "mistakes". And then, items like the Sandy Hook reference found in the Batman film .... well, that's just too much for their minds to grab hold of ... because the implications are so unbelievable to them, they just ignore it, or write it off as a coincidence.

Case in point ... one argument I've heard was that it's got to be a real event and not staged, because of the changing stories!! That's right!!! It's the constantly changing story that proves the story is true! The logic this argument follows is, if they had this planned ahead of time, Ryan Lanza wouldn't have been incorrectly identified as the shooter to begin with. For many people, this serves as very sound logic ... but what they don't account for is that it doesn't explain the plethora of other errors that are simply impossible to explain as simple mistakes, such as identifying Nancy Lanza as a Sandy Hook school teacher, who was also one of the dead victims inside the school. Since she wasn't there at all, and the latest story is that she had no connection at all to the school .. how could authorities mistakenly place her dead at the scene an hour or two before they allegedly found her body at her home? There is no way to explain that logically. Furthermore, we have the other teacher, when asked about Nancy Lanza, claiming that she knew her and she was a wonderful kindergarten teacher. So it's this constant twisting of stories, and endless list of contradictions that some people write off as just a "fog of confusion" that can be expected with such a horrific event. In other words ... don't bother me with all of these details ... lets just let the dust settle, and the authorities will tell us what really happened.

And then there is that 10% or so that actually can see through this crap, but they are drown out by the other 90% ... and they too become frustrated to the point of paralysis, finding it impossible to engage in a sensible discussion of the event with anyone.

Like I said earlier ... it's like that game "Whack the Mole" ... lies, distortions, inconsistencies, changing stories popping up here .. popping up there ... popping up all over the place, which has everyone chasing their tails ... like trying to herd scattering cats.

That's what's going on here ... and truthfully, of all of the major events that certainly appear to be some type of false flag or staged event .. I've never seen so many blatantly obvious red flags and contradictions to any "official story". I'm even to the point where I don't know how to even define these things in a logical narrative ... too many things point in too many different directions, and the simple answer is, that's precisely what is supposed to happen ... bombard them with BS until their heads explode, and people will be embroiled in constant arguments among each other trying to sort this craziness out.

And that is what is happening.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
You call it folding, I call it having integrity. As I said, it's not a secret blog. I just won't say which one it is.
Well, I have irrefutable proof that it was a staged event. I have a person confessing ... I just can't tell you who it is .. you'll have to "google" it.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
You can see how many informants (or "actors" as people say) were activated. It could be a drill. They check in and receive instructions. A helicoptor was monitoring the whole process.

Anyhow, they don't want to be recorded.

[SIZE=3]A journalist threatened[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lv2WtaIxCg&feature=player_embedded[/SIZE]
Interesting! I pointed out this little confrontation earlier ... but I didn't see the camera being carried ... all I saw was some guy giving this person the business for quite a while, behaving extremely hostile.

Oh yes, and I also noted the unusual number of people wearing "purple" in that crowd. That might not be unusual at a Minnesota Vikings football game, but in a random crowd, purple is not a dominant color, and it did stand out enough to me to take note and mention it. Maybe "purple" was the official color for "supervisors" of the event. Of course to the unwashed masses, that's just crazy talk ... ooohhh now purple is a conspiracy theory!!!

You cannot win such arguments.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
Convenience takes many forms.
Non sequitors do nothing for your point (whatever it may be).

Old 02-01-2013, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Well, I have irrefutable proof that it was a staged event. I have a person confessing ... I just can't tell you who it is .. you'll have to "google" it.
Cool story, bro.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Non sequitors do nothing for your point (whatever it may be).
His logic is straight forward, and not the least bit non sequitur.

You have a source that conveniently supports your view, which you conveniently choose not to reveal. That's two forms of convenience for the price of one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies