Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 10:24 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,469,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Gene Rosen claimed the six children escaped from Mrs. Soto's classroom. The police "official story" claims all of the kids in Mrs. Soto's classroom were killed and they claimed six children tried to escape but were killed by Lanza in the hallway.
You are incorrect. Please link to the police saying that everyone in Ms Soto's class was killed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2013, 11:04 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
I was of the notion that this thing happened and the media just ran with it and the AR15 was a plant to go for the guns. That was the conpiracy in my view. AFter watching many of these videos and the BS that has been fed to us by the media and the unanswered questions that nobody is even listening to are thinking about answering I have to say this entire thing is starting to appear staged. The kicker is the FEMA exercise at a school not too far away that was going on the same morning and cooper showing a video of police storming sandy hook when actually is was video of police storming the other school. Add in these clips of these folks shuffling around showing no appearance that there is any type of emergency going on other than where the chow line starts and it becomes more clear.

Old 02-02-2013, 07:31 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
So to use your logic no one should be judged when they're upset. What they're saying must be true.
Not really, no. Feelings and their display are extremely individual things.

Quote:
It's a good thing the police handling the Susan Smith case didn't use that logic. It was her performance(without tears) at a press conference that raised the red flag on her story of the false carjacking.
Raised a red flag. Did not prove anything though. They had to actually get real evidence to convict her. Here is another case where people felt someone didn't show proper emotion:

Death of Azaria Chamberlain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Exonerated: Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton

Quote:
Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton was convicted of the murder of her daughter Azaria in Australia in 1980. She spent several years in prison but was exonerated.

Main reason for conviction: poor forensics

Contributing reasons: demeanor of the accused, lack of knowledge of religion of accused, lack of knowledge of animal predation.
Quote:
You seem unable to look at a situation and question it because someone seems upset.

Don't question them even when they contradict themselves or seem to be fake crying, they're upset...LOL.

Hey, the first time I saw Gene Rosen I thought what a nice man, however the more interviews he gave the more his story changed, and his fake tears were so obvious.

I bet you watch a lot of Reality TV.
Nope. Wrong again. I don't watch reality TV. As I've stated numerous times, I have no idea (got that? NO IDEA) if the man is lying or not. I am not going to base a judgment on the veracity of one's statement simply on their demeanor. IF actual evidence comes out that he lied, then that's one thing.

You seem to be unable to comprehend that people act differently than you might. You also seem to think that simply viewing one's demeanor is evidence enough of guilt. Doesn't work that way.

Old 02-02-2013, 07:36 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Now I know your lying ...
LOL ok. Please, keep going. It makes for quite an amusing Saturday morning on CD.

Old 02-02-2013, 12:26 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,645,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Not really, no. Feelings and their display are extremely individual things.

Raised a red flag. Did not prove anything though. They had to actually get real evidence to convict her. Here is another case where people felt someone didn't show proper emotion:

Death of Azaria Chamberlain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Exonerated: Lindy Chamberlain-Creighton

Nope. Wrong again. I don't watch reality TV. As I've stated numerous times, I have no idea (got that? NO IDEA) if the man is lying or not. I am not going to base a judgment on the veracity of one's statement simply on their demeanor. IF actual evidence comes out that he lied, then that's one thing.

You seem to be unable to comprehend that people act differently than you might. You also seem to think that simply viewing one's demeanor is evidence enough of guilt. Doesn't work that way.

You just contradicted yourself....LOL.

You just mentioned that Susan Smith's behavior was a red flag(you were right about that), well many times it is the odd behavior that gets the investigators to dig deeper.

They start digging for real evidence when their gut tells them something is not right here.

Crying without tears is a big giveway. I remember watching the head of Cantor Fitzgerald doing that right after 9/11 about his dead employees, less than a week later he canceled the benefits to the families and was shamed into(due to bad press) in reinstating them.

I remember watching this guy and thinking this is a put on.

Wrong again, I have no problem with people who act "differently" than I do, however unlike you I question things.

As I explained to you earlier reporters today do not investigate, anyone it seems can get on camera and make up a story and the media doesn't do any verification first.

I gave you the example of the woman interviewed by Fox News in Denver who said she was a prisoner a few jail cells down from James Holmes, she made it all up.

Something is very "off" with Sandy Hook, and especially with Gene Rosen.

Old 02-02-2013, 12:43 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,972,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Oh God, I have no idea ... there are so many different and interesting perspectives, I've looked at a minimum of 50 different ones, and most of them more than once ... and that is another point that shouldn't be overlooked .... the shear volume of videos dissecting this event in such detail. Where there is this much smoke, there is sure to be fire. So, I don't let the nay sayers deter me from looking at these anomalies with a critical eye, because I'm telling you that there are more people questioning the legitimacy of this event than there are people accepting the official story at face value.

These alleged family members of victims all come across as less than totally credible, with some of them looking and behaving in a very phony manner. That coupled with the many contradictory stories that kept changing just screams fake to me. That Gene Rosen character? A total melodramatic phony, hands down, no doubt at all that this guy is a fraud ... I'm 100% certain that his half baked story is pure fantasy.
I like that Gene Rosen ....... he reminds me of Bagdad Bob I loved Bob telling lies about how the Americans were in full retreat, and all of a sudden the curtains moved in the breeze, and the Americans took Bob out of the trailer in cuffs..

Ya know all tis BS happens so fast I don't recall the name of Sodamned Insanes million man army.

Was it 'Right Guard' like the deodorant?

Old 02-03-2013, 09:26 AM

15,095 posts, read 8,639,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Take a peek at the person with the yellow coat on who continually makes sudden stops and turns and seems to be just walking in circles. In the first half is where that one is. Check him out. He stops suddenly, turns and goes a few steps and then goes a few more. I selected him because he is so easy to see with no other yellow jackets around at the time.
That's a great observation Roy ... he absolutely does aimlessly mill around like one of those electronic robot floor vacuums ... walks over here .. then stops ... reverses and walks back .. then stops ... and pretty much stays in that same little area for quite some time, just moving around. And it's not a typical pacing type of behavior either, like you might see when someone is talking on a cell phone and pacing back and forth, or someone worried and pacing.

However, the more revealing things here are the blockages of the emergency vehicles ... and the very unusual number of people wearing purple colored clothing. If you told a certain group of people to show up for an event, and you wanted them to be immediately recognizable among a crowd, one might choose to have them wear something that would serve as a covert identifier (name badges would not be very covert). So would you tell them to wear something blue? Gray? Would you tell them to wear jeans? No ... these are typical colors and things people wear everyday ... but purple is rather uncommon.

The confrontation mentioned earlier between a man acting hostile toward that lady with the camera was "coincidentally" also wearing purple .... as was Gene Rosen wearing a purple parka in some of his interviews.

Old 02-03-2013, 11:07 AM

11,761 posts, read 14,659,204 times
Let's see. Somehow the government had the resources to fake a massacre and hire a certain number of actors to pretend to be gathering at the fire house, but it didn't have enough resources to hire enough actors to add up to the crowd that "they" somehow "want" us to believe were there?

Old 02-03-2013, 11:51 AM

15,095 posts, read 8,639,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Let's see. Somehow the government had the resources to fake a massacre and hire a certain number of actors to pretend to be gathering at the fire house, but it didn't have enough resources to hire enough actors to add up to the crowd that "they" somehow "want" us to believe were there?
As always ... crack analysis. But, I don't think the government has a "resources" issue ... it seem to have plenty of resources to do whatever it wants. This is about simple observation which apparently not very many people do, so from that perspective, there were plenty enough actors necessary to create what looks realistic to most of the dull witted, unwashed masses. In that respect, they had plenty of "actors".

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 02-03-2013 at 12:02 PM..

Old 02-03-2013, 12:16 PM

11,761 posts, read 14,659,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
As always ... crack analysis. But, I don't think the government has a "resources" issue ... it seem to have plenty of resources to do whatever it wants. This is about simple observation which apparently not very many people do, so from that perspective, there were plenty enough actors necessary to create what looks realistic to most of the dull witted, unwashed masses. In that respect, they had plenty of "actors".
So their mistake was that they weren't smart enough to put one past a genius like you. Thanks for being on the job!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies