Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 03:28 PM

50,453 posts, read 47,177,398 times

Advertisements

BP chopper would have been sent for an illegal. With watzhisnutz out running around they probably thought it could be somehow related since they don't know where he is.

Sheriff chopper anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2013, 03:42 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,990,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
In my old home town, we had a few incidents from idiot officers. One decided to harass an Asian in a beat up pickup hauling grass clippings. He had no PC for the stop, was racist during the questioning, and tried to intimidate the suspect. What the officer got was a meeting with his Chief, himself and one of the judges in our town (ie he was the Asian).

I went to POST with over a 100 of these guys. I would say that near 1/3 of them weren't fit for this sort of work. They could shoot well, could handle physical altercations well, knew the laws, etc... but they were social morons and too enamored with themselves for the job. That is, they had ulterior motives to being a police officer and it had nothing to do with law and order.
That can be the way of it. That type A thing can get out of control. I haven't been classed that way but i suspect i might be that type A too, and 2 type A's not on the same side can create a problem.

But early on in live i got abused by cops, drunk mom , her drunk boy friends and stupid fat cops....

I simply learned to fight back..... I did physical damage to mom's BF's, wrecked there stuff and cars before i was even legal to drive..... By the time i was 14 I knew how to drive 3 on the tree easy. I learned how to box getting lessons from these drunks.

I came home once from food shopping with mom, and the walls in the house were all covered in blood and holes were punched in all over every room and the cellar stairs too.

The BF came lurching out of the dark and i took his beer and dumped it. I punched him a mess of times too, and dragged him to his car.. I shoved him over into the passenger seat and rove a bunch of miles to where a new neighborhood was being built. I knew that i could drive the car up on a freshly opened field wall there and not have any wheel touch the ground if i drove the car right

Well I did it just right, and not one wheel was on the ground.... I hopped out and ran away and hitched a ride home.

In about an hour the cops showed up with that jerk, and they asked how come I put the car on the wall as they looked around at the holes and blood on the walls..

I looked as innocent as i could and LIED saying Oh officers I am only 14 i don't know how to drive a car..

Since it was 3 on the tree they didn't think I did either.. End of one stupid drunk. That was probably the only favor got in life from a cop so far, in the line of duty.

Not long after that i was up on charges for murder as another of mom BF's decided to drop dead ...

From about age 7 I had a bad rep as a bad guy harming moms BF's I put plenty of them in the hospital and cops knew it.

before you roll your eyes too.... These drunks would beat mom, which I sort of figured she deserved some of, but my little brother was always innocent, and of course i was always last to get beat up too.

So usually i didn't stop fights when it was a BF and MOM unless it looked like the BF would kill her... But I stopped all the fights when it moved on to my brother.. he was 3.5 years younger than me and Dad left when i was 5. before i was 7 I took a lot of beatings with no way to fight back, but by 7 I could. I used what ever weapons i had, with were toys and a bow and arrow.

Dad gave me a 22 rifle but i never used that. I wasn't trying to kill mom's BF's just stop them.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeking View Post
LOL I'm sure she really looks like him! Guess she is lucky to have not been shot.
Not to mention a green jeep looks a lot like a blue pick up truck

Old 02-11-2013, 03:55 PM

Quote:
I like officers in general, but as to liking one "individually" depends on my encounter with them. Some, honestly, I think should be kicked in the arse and fired off the force for being such ignorant and arrogant fools. Others, I have the utmost respect for as they are quite adept at doing their job properly.

It all depends though and location doesn't have a correlation. I have met LA Country Sheriffs and City Officers who were outstanding and fully dedicated to the office of serving the people. I also have met officers in very small towns who were criminal in demeanor and implementation of the law.

It really is a case by case basis. I always meet an officer with a friendly smile and willingness to "help" them as long as they respect my liberty as well as their lawful duty. They go past that, and well... they don't like me very much, but... well... that is something that myself and their Chief get to discuss.

I like officers in general, but as far away from as it possible. They have more use of me than i do of them.

Off Duty is another thing and so at the Primitive events I attend i don't care if they are there too. And of course they are as a hobby they do. When it gets to be an association of them like the 'Red Hat's are, I avoid that BS at all cost.

Primitive events are shooting events in camps where the dates are 1750-1840. When cops of any kind play cops in a modern sense they are breaking the rules.... There should be nothing modern or after 1840.

We have medical exceptions.

So it might be if 2 modern cops come and try to fit in to make a game and a name they can be handcuffed together around a tree with their own cuffs and maybe be give bread and water and a very dull file.

That has been known to happen, not that i was key.

I have pulled cop cars out of snow banks on back mtn rds, as I don't leave people to die. I used to work on cop cars since it was my job. I had fun playing with radar units on the dash and messing about with cop radio doing that too. The chief used to say i was a better than average tech, until he got BUSTED for a big time crime.

Then cops would come get me for assorted other vehicle things too. That was always ok with me.. I get pissey when they come wanting to frig up my way of life and really i am boring as it gets....

Just like that woman collecting rocks that kind of boring.. I collect rocks too and so does my wife! I don't need or want any cops to help me ever.... But I don't mind helping them if they want.

Old 02-11-2013, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I think medicine can cure some of you paranoia!
Me too, it seems like lead pills are curing some LAPD right now...

And suddenly LAPD is finding out that they have ALL become Whistle Blowers... odd huh?

Old 02-11-2013, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Or you could just not hire them. A lot easier. Illegals come here because there's work.
I don't buy that illegal BS talking..... because in the video late there was her companion with a late model jeep. I don't believe illegals would have that jeep and a older over weight white man hanging around watching.

The cop was just putting his nose where it had no bee's wax...... i wish she was armed legally..... The cop would have wet his pants..

I used to keep my ccw next to my drivers lic..... No more.. screw that..... They see that and then they ask questions. I have already been nearly arrested for asking too many questions.

I have a deal for the cops... If they don't fish and ask me questions i won't fish and ask them questions..

Do we have a deal?

I won't stop recordings and note taking either.... They get my lic I get their name info and badge number. They get my regii I get their plate numbers.

Anything else as questions and I have no answer that isn't No or may I leave? Unless they want to answer my questions.

Everything they say can and will be used in a court of LAW against them.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:17 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,945,071 times
The hell? Just drops out of the sky, walks up to her, wants her ID, runs her background, then wants to search her, for what exactly? So apparently hiking is now suspicious? As an avid hiker who often finds myself out in the middle of nowhere, this is alarming. Don't they have a better way to waste our tax dollars? Maybe they were hoping she had some spare doughnuts on her person.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Here is something to think on.

You have the right to defend yourself against an officer. Keep in mind though, that if you ever attempt to do such, it must be VERY clear that you are in the right. Once an officer violates law against a citizen, they become like any other citizen in terms of the offense. Keep in mind though, that in cases where it is unsure of such, it will ALWAYS be given into the defense of the officer.

For example, if an officer has a gun drawn and pointed at you, it is not a justifiable offense to fire back at them in self defense alone. A police officer is considered "safe" in that their intent is never to harm, so in cases of such intent, the police officers intent is ALWAYS considered lawful.

So, in order to defend yourself against an officer, you MUST have clear evidence of them violating the law otherwise, in all cases where "intent" is considered, the favorable intent will be for the officer. Consider also, that when an officer commits the crime, in many states the sentencing is non-negotiable. That means, they will get the maximum sentence possible for any crime they commit BECAUSE they are an officer of the law.

Now, for the purpose of those who keep going off about how if you make a stand about your rights to an officer it will only result in the escalation to your detriment, keep in mind the point that an officer who breaks the law is no longer an officer and one is not constrained by the "expectations" of safety as it concerns one.

So, in a scenario where an officer unlawfully detains you, unlawfully searches you, etc.... and you resist clearly pointing out their violation (to which they escalate), you have EVERY right to defend yourself against them all the way up the use of force ladder. Keep in mind though, if you are wrong, if you are ignorant of the laws, etc... and do so, have mercy on you as the law will hit you harder than you can imagine.

Point is... Difference between and Officer of the Law and an average citizen is their oath. When that oath is broken, they are no longer an Officer of the Law.
This is true.... I wish cops would get off black colors and ski masks. Crooks wear the same things...

Had cops come looking for a dui guy and get the wrong house. Pisses me off to be woken in the wee hours too, and I always bring a 12Ga when that happens. My great dane stuck his head out when i cracked the door standing to the side and I saw a side arm flash in the lights.

Had the gun been fired i would have blown that stupid cop to bits and probably his partner, for the hell of it.

I called the chief and woke his ass up! he was pissed for that... Then i went down town and gave them a lecture and got a lecture.

It was pretty clean that if either of these 2 cops came back there was gonna be a fight.... The point was if you can't get the god damned right hose then don't go at all. And if you are going to have a side arm in your hand because you fear a dog, be prepared to get shot back at.

With these recent cop dog murders in front of little kids who love their pets the cops are not making many friends.

And all the time we hear cops telling us how nice they are... BS to that.. A day doesn't go by where some idiot cop doesn't wreck some little kids life for his whole life and if anything I am one.

COPS Really lose that black ski mask BS..... You look like a crook...

Old 02-11-2013, 04:36 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,227,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
i don't live in Cal, but i am pretty sure this was in Cal. She was in the desert and if i was going to really guess I would say between Bakersfield and Needles, but only because it looks like that there.

That and i have been there, and i have parked on the side of roads there and walked off the road a bit and checked out the rocks. In a place like that there is a whole lot of nuthin' and I assume it is state land, and pinching a few stones to take home and look at isn't a crime, and if it is then the LAW needs to be changed or we are going to have to bust a lot of little kids who found a colorful pebble.

I am not talking the National Park for petrified wood, but road side little stones.
If memory serves me, it was in San Bernadino County in California. The lady was not on the shoulder of the road, but appeared to be several hundred yards off the highway. I don't know the circumstances of her reason for being off the road, or the reason for the Sheriff department even being in the area. Choppers are too expensive to use for traffic patrol, so there may well have been a situation in the area that triggered the landing.

I didn't see anything that should have provoked the type of comments which have been written here,...like the "third eye" crap. This thread seems to have turned into a "hate the police because,...." thread. The officer was polite, not abusive, and when he was satisfied with his investigation he simply left the scene. There's probably a lot we don't know about the situation, but many seem to take the video as a free chance vent their hatred of police.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Mac, there are very few officers what would escalate to the excited result that he hopes for. Those that would, honestly, deserve the ultimate result of their actions. Thing is, even the bullies know when not to push it with someone who knows the law and is willing to stand up against abusers. They may get aggressive, do a lot of insulting and intimidating, but they will back down.

What unnerves me more is the fact that he actually believes such should happen or thinks it normal. If we get a society filled with his type, the law won't matter, rights won't matter, only someone walking around with a badge will and that will make us no different than a 3rd world country with some self established law that applies it to their benefit.
I don't know..... I have suffered at the hands of cops as a kid and into my teens. I have been chained to a PD garage rail and beaten because i had long hair which then meant i should have a bag of weed..

I didn't so i got beat up anyway and dumped in the gutter by a bad cop. years later I happened on to that cop after he was retired in a mom and pop greasy spoon and i bought him an black coffee with 6 white sugars and 2 home made blueberry muffins loaded with butter.

I had heard he had type 1 diabetes........

No Cop will ever have their hand in my pants and live to tell any judge of it. That just isn't going to happen.

That counts my wife's pants too... I even think that topic enters a cops mind and he is just gonna be beef cake. Cold as a stone.. i won't care about much after that..

That whole idea would in fact drive me right over the edge.... I used to be a wild cat as i am kinda small in my weight, but i am still as fit as a 30 year old cop and i can still fight back, and I can still take 2 if that's what must be done and maybe the judge too... Ain't no one stickin anything in my pants....

Kill me first and i won't care.... After i am dead i am pretty sure i won't care about much.. So then i won't care what they do.

And if it happens the whole force would be under the gun just like LAPD is now. And i would get every last one who offended me. As it is i am waiting for a cop to get out of prison now. All he did was call my wife the C word... and get his ass busted for 512 counts of child molestation, lumped into 4 felonies.

Why you can even google that bad boy. The scary thing to me is he was wanting me to go alone into a room with him at the court house. My wife objected, we both knowing he was a common liar, and when she did he called her the "C word. We were stunned that he would do so in a court lobby.. I assumed cameras were everywhere or I would have kicked him to the curb then and there.

I made him swear in stopping the proceedings until he did. He still lied under oath but i knew he would.

That case took several hearings, and on another one, the hearing was cancelled and that scum bag called me to cancel. I told him i was showing up unless I had a paper document with the Judges signature. I did show up too, and after everyone but that DA cop, judge and me were left the Judge looked at me an asked why i was there.

I told him that the DA cop was a liar and I wasn't going to end up with a warrant out for my arrest on his say so, that I wanted a singed document excusing me from the hearing since the whole thing was BS and a framed event in the first place.

That DA didn't make any points with the Judge either. That DA never got his conviction either..... Oh Boy was he mad about that.

I can't wait for him to get out so i can monitor what he does a while.. I might buy him coffee and muffins too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies