Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2013, 07:21 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Why are you taking this articles story as the gospel?

It's Ted's own words, in an interview with High times in 1977.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 07:21 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Did you believe that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house? Tens of millions did but the truth is that she did not say it. See how things can be taken out of context for sensationalism.
Some people tend to LOVE SENSATIONALISM!

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-drinking.html

Britebart?

Old 02-14-2013, 07:24 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
but she certainly implied to Katie Couric that living in close proximity to another country gave her foreign policy credibility.
Now see. That is irrelevant from what I actually asked you. You deviated away from the topic I asked you. That is what liberals do. I put up Teds actual Selective Service classification stats. Most likely he was given medical exemption for hearing loss due to being in the Amboy Dukes and just plain out loud guitar playing prior to that. Truthfully, they would have never rejected him for crapping in his pants.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:27 AM

814 posts, read 2,044,107 times
First off Ted is no Blowhard. He not only speaks his mind/states his opinion regardless of what others might think but he is a hardworking taxpaying American citizen. which more than you can say about 47% of America according to good ole Mitt.
We love the guy for the same reason we like all the great 70's Rockers is obvious Ted Nugent rocks you need to hear the music feel the music as an added bonus besides voting in presidential elections this guy can hunt/shoot/kill/ with best of them and clean/cook and eats it up too!
Wang Dang Sweet Poontang

Old 02-14-2013, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Wang Dang Sweet Poontang
Yeah, especially underage poontang.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:29 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Well, not so much.

snopes.com: Ted Nugent Dodged the Draft?

From a 1977 High Times Interview:

"I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, **** the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You f****** swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't ****, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of mother*******' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.

So, let me ask the folks out there who hold this guy up as a hero, and a spokesperson for the right wing...

Why?
Amazing anyone would worship a guy like that.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:29 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Some people tend to LOVE SENSATIONALISM!

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-drinking.html

Britebart?
Yes. The CBS2/KCAL9’s Michele Gile that Breibart linked to in his article sure did sensationalize Dorners mom being at the restaurant didn't she?

Old 02-14-2013, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Amazing anyone would worship a guy like that.

Seriously, I don't get why the RW holds this guy up in such esteem. The true conservatives the GOP used to be would have shown this loser the door a long time ago.

Me? I'd like to shove his poopy underage girl predator arse into a pungi pit.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:35 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Yes. The CBS2/KCAL9’s Michele Gile that Breibart linked to in his article sure did sensationalize Dorners mom being at the restaurant didn't she?
And a member here further sensationalized it by starting a thread for it. Who's sensationalizing here?

You pretty much attack liberal MSM, but conservative MSM does the same crap.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:36 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Ted nugent has always been a salesman and a showman...

He was selling "Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll" to teens in the 70's

Now he's selling " America and Liberty" to people in their 70's in the teens(2013).

The Ted people know now...

The old ted
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies