Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2013, 09:47 AM

73,050 posts, read 62,670,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
It matters now.

I hit it at the right time!

I believe that hispanics will assimilate into the America that we know, blacks, for the most part, will continue to be impoverished.

White men will always run the show!
In short, you want a society where Blacks are at the bottom?

Old 02-14-2013, 09:53 AM

1,159 posts, read 1,839,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
..look at the indian reservations...is that whitey's fault to? I just have to look towards the reservations to see what America would look like if Europeans had never come to America. .
You are suggesting Native Americans placed themselves into reservations? Do you actually believe that native Americans, without the white settlers, would have just captured themselves, lived in squalor, and treated each other like the dogs that the white men did? Reservations were THEIR idea?????

Whitey denial at it scariest, and most delusional.

Old 02-14-2013, 10:03 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,184,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy.Rivers View Post
You are suggesting Native Americans placed themselves into reservations? Do you actually believe that native Americans, without the white settlers, would have just captured themselves, lived in squalor, and treated each other like the dogs that the white men did? Reservations were THEIR idea?????

This.

Old 02-14-2013, 10:14 AM

2,072 posts, read 1,757,686 times
Quote:

Where do you get the idea that I think they placed themselves on the reservations? I don't I know how they were put there.That doesn't mean they can't turn them into successful places. Build businesses,make things etc. But they haven't.

Old 02-14-2013, 10:22 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,643,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Why are you backing away from the question? What is an entirely black person? You are being over-sensitive in your attempt to deflect. You are the one attempting to dissect African peoples based on the color labels, who is or isn't anything. Like I said, you people and your color labels - meaning any of you who are so entrenched in backward European racial ideology that you attempt to dissect Africans.

Since you grew up in Asia, that should make you better equipped to answer. And Italians and Greeks not entirely white? Are Asians who run the color spectrum brown, white or yellow? Do you refer to Asians as Asian or do you separate them by color and call them white, brown or yellow?
(Sigh) The verbage I used, that you seem to think I should be flogged for, is not even my own. It was used by the poster I responded to. The context in which I used "entirely black" was intended to break down the demographics of the ancient Moors,.

I am deflecting nothing. Your repeated attempts to engage me from a color, rather than a cultural position, IS deflecting. Ask your definition of the poster I originally responded to. Physical features were the basis for that persons assertion that "black"culture invented certain sciences. You're asking ME to define what someone else said.

I am trying to discuss this from a cultural/ region of origin standpoint. NOT from skin tone of the people that made/make up that culture. That said, please refrain from engaging me as if I am some goose stepping moron.

Asian culture defined its people along CLASS lines, during the time period in question here. A large percentage of Oriental culture still works that way. Skin tone meant nothing to the feudal system of ancient Japan, unless one looks at this through the prism of internal vs external opinion. To an ancient Japanese, any outsider, even a royal type, was less than even a hinin, the lowest class of ancient Japan.

Still, it's not that simple. Oriental thought, Japanese thought in partucular, from my point of view, is VERY complex to a non Japanese to fathom, and VERY simple to a Japanese. But there is no space to detail that here.

Ask your definition of the poster I originally responded to. The answer you seek is there. You are trying to draw me into a race baiting discussion. Not biting. I will say, however, I would find it amusing to see your question posed to an ancient Samurai. Popcorn. Lol.

You will not see me defending Medieval European culture, particularly in terms of scientific advancement. There is nothing to defend. I find it curious, however, that today, much of Africa makes Medieval Europe look tolerant and enlightened. Angola, Sierra Leone, Nigeria etc are immersed in strife that would turn the stomach of Genghis Khan.

Color of skin does not matter a whit to groups like the RUF. They are not choosy, at all, as to the skin tone of those they take their blades to. I find it curious that the poster I responded to, originally, holds "black Afrikan" (not my words, note quotation marks) culture up as the founders of modern scientific advancement, and holds Western Occidental culture to task for violent, oppressive, racism. Makes no sense to me......but, since you deign to speak for him/her, perhaps you can break that down for me.

Old 02-14-2013, 10:27 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,892 times
Quote:

Oh, Indians definitely treated each other like dogs. That's why it was so easy for small groups of Europeans to overrun their "societies". Different tribes aligned with Europeans (French, English, etc.) to fight other tribes. Cannibalism was commonplace in many tribes. Tribes like the Apache and Comanche were warrior tribes, in the same vein as the Vikings.

The "noble savage" that liberals attempt to convey regarding the Indians is a sham. They live lives of luxury on these reservations compared to their former lifestyles. The issue is drug and alcohol abuse and suicide on our reservations. Inpropose that the different tribes declare independence against a government that has enslaved them via welfare and re-invigorate their cultures.

The lack of historical context/understanding on this board is frustrating, but then again, our indoctrination centers aren't meant for teaching, they are meant for social engineering of lemmings who will obey wll edicts enacted by their capitalist pig employers who destroy the environment, use slave labor, and use middle class funds to bail out bankers.

Old 02-14-2013, 10:29 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,184,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
(Sigh) The verbage I used, that you seem to think I should be flogged for, is not even my own. It was used by the poster I responded to. The context in which I used "entirely black" was intended to break down the demographics of the ancient Moors,.

I am deflecting nothing. Your repeated attempts to engage me from a color, rather than a cultural position, IS deflecting. Ask your definition of the poster I originally responded to. Physical features were the basis for that persons assertion that "black"culture invented certain sciences. You're asking ME to define what someone else said.

I am trying to discuss this from a cultural/ region of origin standpoint. NOT from skin tone of the people that made/make up that culture. That said, please refrain from engaging me as if I am some goose stepping moron.

Asian culture defined its people along CLASS lines, during the time period in question here. A large percentage of Oriental culture still works that way. Skin tone meant nothing to the feudal system of ancient Japan, unless one looks at this through the prism of internal vs external opinion. To an ancient Japanese, any outsider, even a royal type, was less than even a hinin, the lowest class of ancient Japan.

Still, it's not that simple. Oriental thought, Japanese thought in partucular, from my point of view, is VERY complex to a non Japanese to fathom, and VERY simple to a Japanese. But there is no space to detail that here.

Ask your definition of the poster I originally responded to. The answer you seek is there. You are trying to draw me into a race baiting discussion. Not biting. I will say, however, I would find it amusing to see your question posed to an ancient Samurai. Popcorn. Lol.

You will not see me defending Medieval European culture, particularly in terms of scientific advancement. There is nothing to defend. I find it curious, however, that today, much of Africa makes Medieval Europe look tolerant and enlightened. Angola, Sierra Leone, Nigeria etc are immersed in strife that would turn the stomach of Genghis Khan.

Color of skin does not matter a whit to groups like the RUF. They are not choosy, at all, as to the skin tone of those they take their blades to. I find it curious that the poster I responded to, originally, holds "black Afrikan" (not my words, note quotation marks) culture up as the founders of modern scientific advancement, and holds Western Occidental culture to task for violent, oppressive, racism. Makes no sense to me......but, since you deign to speak for him/her, perhaps you can break that down for me.
That's my point. Why are you trying to break down the backgrounds of Africans? Do you do that same when it comes to Asians?

No one is drawing you into a race discussion because you clearly are making the issue racial by trying to break down African groups. No one is flogging you but rather challenging your mentality. I am speaking for myself and not for anyone else.

In terms of what is occurring in much of Africa today, it will be interesting to see what the nations are like when they are as old as many of the nations of Europe. It's a shame what is occurring in a number of nations but they are extremely young in comparison to many others.

You don't need to tell me about Asian culture as it is part of my own heritage and culture.

Old 02-14-2013, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Good book, but you will never get certain segments of society to admit they are mentally behind a bit.
I'll admit that my people are less inteliigent than NE Asians and Ashkenazi Jews. Nature is nature. Reality is reality.

I don't expect most people to even read the literature on the IQ subject or admit they may belong to a group with a lower average IQ than another group. Psychologists call this type of phenomenon "cognitive dissonance".

Old 02-14-2013, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Thanks added them both.Have you ever read March of the Titans? I think Kemp wrote it. I want to buy it.

Scary thought.
I'll put that one on my list, I've heard that its a good book.

And if this country ever resembles that hellhole Detroit, it's time to abandon ship, let the savages destroy this civilization, then swoop back in amongst the chaos and reassert European dominance.
I don't see us getting to that point though.

Old 02-14-2013, 10:38 AM

73,050 posts, read 62,670,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
I'll admit that my people are less inteliigent than NE Asians and Ashkenazi Jews. Nature is nature. Reality is reality.

I don't expect most people to even read the literature on the IQ subject or admit they may belong to a group with a lower average IQ than another group. Psychologists call this type of phenomenon "cognitive dissonance".
What do you expect when your race is constantly being told they aren't "good enough"?

And I also recommend reading Inequality by Design: Cracking the Bell Curve Myth. This book is written in response to the Bell Curve, basically stating the the Bell Curve is flawed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.