Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2013, 01:34 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times

Advertisements

I want to do two things here. I want to ask how many here know about this speech which was done at the 2013 inaugural breakfast. And I want people to compare this one to the one that Benjamin Carson gave a few days later. The President was in attendance at both speeches and both of them were supposed to be breakfast celebrations. In both cases words were spoken that may well do damage to the present government administration. At any rate the media held forth expansively about Carson's speech and I fail to find one mention of Cahn's speech in the first 5 pages on Google other than from blogs, etc. One very inconspicuous news paper is listed and nothing else from the media. Why would that be? Did someone at the White House make a mistake by inviting Cahn to deliver the keynote speech? Why didn't the media tell us about it?

Since Cahn's speech is very long (37 minutes) those who don't want to hear his references to The Harbinger or his other historical references to Hebrew history maybe you can skip up to about minute 20 and hear from there on. Surely you need to hear it from minute 26 to the end.

I wonder if the reason Carson's speech was so heavily reported and Cahn's hardly at all outside the blogosphere could have something to do with someone's fear that one of them might be a possible candidate for President and the other not so threatening.

Amazing Speech at Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies